UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32749 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23575 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
The Pac 12 is like the SEC now, I can see, Stanford, UCLA having 2/3 losses this year.
Stanford plays:
@ Utah
UCLA
Oregon
@ USC
ND
UCLA plays:
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
ASU
USC
Oregon plays
@ Washington
UCLA
@ Stanford
Utah
Then the pac 12 Championship loser
Tough Conference.
Nation, not sure I get that analogy here :/

Being like the SEC would mean someone goes undefeated like Alabama :/

Go Bruins! I am all into things that make us Bruins feel better though!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23576 Oct 9, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>it was the nazis that killed him, he trOJan, like always trying to pass the buck...Typical nazi., he loves Halloween because it's the only time of the year he gets to wear his white hooded robe without being persecuted for killing of Jews in Europe and his lynchings of Blacks in the South.
Lifer, while you are up in San Francisco and momentarily experiencing a liberating occurrence on social issues, could you stop by The Posh Bagel over in the Castro District and get me an Everything Bagel" with extra cream cheese please :)

Go Bruins, Go Scrumptious ;)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23577 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>our titles are very real, the Championship plaques in the Natty Hall tell the story like it is...no titles taken away, no probation, no sanctions, no wrong doing by JW or UCLA, effing loser condom.
UCLA #11 and climbing
USC - going down lower and lower and lower each day.
Sounds like you are trynig to use that diabolical Stone Cold Steve Austin stunner on me Robbie. Yeah, keep believin... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#23578 Oct 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, while you are up in San Francisco and momentarily experiencing a liberating occurrence on social issues, could you stop by The Posh Bagel over in the Castro District and get me an Everything Bagel" with extra cream cheese please :)
Careful, you send BFL Robbie over there and we may never hear from him again... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23579 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. Romans killed Jesus.
GAWD you're dumb!
LOL!! Rice, Houston State and UTEP on your "2013 team's" schedule and stupid enough to rag on USC's OOC schedule! You've got no room to call anyone else dumb, you airhead!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23580 Oct 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Anytime you can go to Utah and win a college football game ... it's a quality win! Hey, BN ... what's with the sub-standard Pac-12 officiating? They are building a pretty bad reputation in the CFB World. Throw the re-play official at the Stanford - Washington game into that group! Great game, until that terrible call by the re-play official. Washington got jipped out of a chance to win that game. There wasn't enough video evidence in my book, to overturn the call on the field! That bad re-play call reminded Coach Artie of the terrible re-play call against LSU, in the waning minutes of a game in Tuscaloosa a few years back. Alabama was up by a TD, when Patrick Peterson intercepted an Alabama pass. Video evidence clearly showed Peterson with a foot inbounds. Even the TV announcers both said he was inbounds with the interception. Pitiful, blatant bad calls ruin a great game. Especially, big games on national TV, where everyone can see what happened. It took the chance away for the Bayou Bengals to win that game. Nothing worse than blatant bad officiating! FACT!!!
>:(
Professor, its been like this for years, they have been known for "Home town calls" for years
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23581 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hon at east Bush had the brains to support our military and continue to expand our Defense. Unlike Obama.
Speaking of being fickle. Funny, you come down on Obama now, because in 2012 he was one of your best friends.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23582 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was a Jew. Romans killed Jesus.
GAWD you're dumb!
BTW, you airhead, the Jews chose to save Barrabas from crucifixion instead of Jesus. THEY killed Jesus.

Want to see dumb, look in a mirror.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23583 Oct 9, 2013
Hey, BN, see that interference last night in the Detroit-Oakland game? I thought it should have been ruled a ground rule double. The OF's glove was right under it!!

San Marino, CA

#23584 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
The Pac 12 is like the SEC now, I can see, Stanford, UCLA having 2/3 losses this year.
Stanford plays:
@ Utah
UCLA
Oregon
@ USC
ND
UCLA plays:
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
ASU
USC
Oregon plays
@ Washington
UCLA
@ Stanford
Utah
Then the pac 12 Championship loser
Tough Conference.
Certainly looking tougher top to bottom, but lets not forget that UCLA and USC never play division AA schools like the SEC does annually and multiple times. As for our PAC12 counterparts, well they do the same as the SEC does with OOC competition...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23585 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Hey, BN, see that interference last night in the Detroit-Oakland game? I thought it should have been ruled a ground rule double. The OF's glove was right under it!!
funny I thought his glove was to the left of the trajectory, both watching the same thing with different opinion, guess that shows how calls can differ.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#23586 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Rice, Houston State and UTEP on your "2013 team's" schedule and stupid enough to rag on USC's OOC schedule! You've got no room to call anyone else dumb, you airhead!
Hon, Hawaii, BC and USU. Nuff said!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23587 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of being fickle. Funny, you come down on Obama now, because in 2012 he was one of your best friends.
Never voted for him Hon. I live in Defense territory. And furthermore he lacked admin experience.

You can still be friends with folks and agree to disagree. That's what ADULTS do Hon.

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23588 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you airhead, the Jews chose to save Barrabas from crucifixion instead of Jesus. THEY killed Jesus.
Want to see dumb, look in a mirror.
Hon...who turned Jesus to the Jews?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23589 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
1) We can't schedule teams without their agreement, you idiot. Perfect example...A&M wussed out from playing USC!

2) I love how you conventiently leave out ND, your 2012 team! ROFLMAO!!

Damn, you're stupid, esp. for being stupid enough to think "nuff said" means anything!! What an idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23590 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon...who turned Jesus to the Jews?
Doesn't matter. They still could have saved him after the fact. But they chose to save a life long criminal.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23591 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get on Norm for having a shit team, since you're supposedly an island girl! Hilarious, how you claim to be a Hawaii supporter, but you're calling them out for being shit here and coming down on USC for playing them.

Besides...Rice, Sam Houston State and Rice?! Give me a break!! Esp. so shortly after A&M wussed out, you'd think you wouldn't be stupid enough to remark about us needing to schedule tougher opponents. Use all of your connections wth A&M and tell them to quit being so chicken shit.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23592 Oct 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are trynig to use that diabolical Stone Cold Steve Austin stunner on me Robbie. Yeah, keep believin... HaHa
unless you can back up you asinine claims about that JW and/or UCLA had anything to do with an "overzealous" fan like Sam Gilbert, it sounds to me like a bunch of sour grapes.

UCLA #11 and climbing.
USC 0-2 in coference and falling by the wayside.

USC making ridicuous claims (LIES, LIES, PURE LIES) that they don't have any idea who approached Dungy to become the next coach...yeah, I would be embarrassed too, if I claimed that all we gotta is have a coaching spot open and that the entire world of coaching candidated will "flock to us, because we are USC" ROTFLMFAO!!!

#23593 Oct 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, while you are up in San Francisco and momentarily experiencing a liberating occurrence on social issues, could you stop by The Posh Bagel over in the Castro District and get me an Everything Bagel" with extra cream cheese please :)
PPPeeOnFightOn, it figures you would know all the establishments in Castro District...isn't that clinic where you had the sex change around the corner from "The Posh Bagel"?

#23594 Oct 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly looking tougher top to bottom, but lets not forget that UCLA and USC never play division AA schools like the SEC does annually and multiple times. As for our PAC12 counterparts, well they do the same as the SEC does with OOC competition...
what?????????? a post by you without a UCLA attack????? whoa!!! am I dreaming????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,497,349
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 52 min Science Needs Logic 10,950
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 2 hr LongPhartz 95
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 258,481
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr ThomasA 313,372
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web