UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34794 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23561 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>"dork" that's cute...flirting with a gay guy...get a room, nazi.
Such a dumbass, esp. with all of the gay remarks you make. Quit fighting it, Slob

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#23562 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
With you & your hub backing the library, they should have been able to put that library any place they wanted.
Hypocrite!! Ragging on USC and schmoozing it up at SMU!! Not to mention Rice, Houston State and UTEP!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA!!!
We give but not a library's worth.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#23563 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that they killed Jesus.
Jesus was a Jew. Romans killed Jesus.

GAWD you're dumb!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23564 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dork! They are on the front running hag's 2013 team's schedule. Who knows what school will be her favorite in 2014! LOL!!
Sir, no reason for hostility here just because I am the Bruin Voice of Reason :/

So let me get this straight. You are saying that despite her indigenous team being the Hawaii Rainbow/Warriors, Miss Wolfie picks a team to root for each and every season that would suit her chances of being associated with an assured winner :/

Why that would be rather disloyal and I can't believe my friend Miss Wolfie would think that way! After all, she is a mother and has been a fornicator for bearing children over the years and then raising them :/

I am saddened that I may need to reevaluate this concept with the end result possibly meaning Miss Wolfie devoid of any attributable character :/

I can't even say Go Bruins right now :(
bruin for life

United States

#23565 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD you're dumb!
it was the nazis that killed him, he trOJan, like always trying to pass the buck...Typical nazi., he loves Halloween because it's the only time of the year he gets to wear his white hooded robe without being persecuted for killing of Jews in Europe and his lynchings of Blacks in the South.

West Hollywood, CA

#23566 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD you're dumb!
Contrary Miss Wolfie, as my partner Jonathan is adverse in the Good Book, he says the Romans turned Jesus over to the Jewish high priest to ultimately decide his fate :/

So sad when they turn on their own. I hope that will not be Uncle Normie's fate too :/

West Hollywood, CA

#23567 Oct 9, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>"dork" that's cute...flirting with a gay guy...get a room, nazi.
Really Lifer, a comment like that is almost blasphemy while you are in San Francisco of all places :/

Go Bruins! Let's take Lifer to tolerance courses shall we!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23569 Oct 9, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>whattaya think about our #11 ranking? Pretty impressive huh???
Thats it?
The way you ballyhoo yourselves you'd think you were #1.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23570 Oct 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Says the fool who's so called basketball powerhouse has won only one NC since not paying players.
Glass houses, Moron.
The funny thing about,the older O'Bannon sued the NCAA and was awarded money!....he couldn't understand way Walton Al Cinder , and all those other UCLA NC's got paid and he didn't!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23571 Oct 9, 2013
The Pac 12 is like the SEC now, I can see, Stanford, UCLA having 2/3 losses this year.

Stanford plays:
@ Utah
UCLA
Oregon
@ USC
ND

UCLA plays:
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
ASU
USC

Oregon plays
@ Washington
UCLA
@ Stanford
Utah

Then the pac 12 Championship loser

Tough Conference.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23572 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaaaaaa
sour grapes
UCLA 4 & 0 Ranked #11
sc 3 & 2 Unranked
nuff sai HATER
> Anytime you can go to Utah and win a college football game ... it's a quality win! Hey, BN ... what's with the sub-standard Pac-12 officiating? They are building a pretty bad reputation in the CFB World. Throw the re-play official at the Stanford - Washington game into that group! Great game, until that terrible call by the re-play official. Washington got jipped out of a chance to win that game. There wasn't enough video evidence in my book, to overturn the call on the field! That bad re-play call reminded Coach Artie of the terrible re-play call against LSU, in the waning minutes of a game in Tuscaloosa a few years back. Alabama was up by a TD, when Patrick Peterson intercepted an Alabama pass. Video evidence clearly showed Peterson with a foot inbounds. Even the TV announcers both said he was inbounds with the interception. Pitiful, blatant bad calls ruin a great game. Especially, big games on national TV, where everyone can see what happened. It took the chance away for the Bayou Bengals to win that game. Nothing worse than blatant bad officiating! FACT!!!
>:(

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#23573 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
The Pac 12 is like the SEC now, I can see, Stanford, UCLA having 2/3 losses this year.
Stanford plays:
@ Utah
UCLA
Oregon
@ USC
ND
UCLA plays:
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
ASU
USC
Oregon plays
@ Washington
UCLA
@ Stanford
Utah
Tough Conference.
> Agree! The Pac-12, in Coach Artie's book, is a solid #2, and closing the gap with the SEC. The ACC is also looking much better, and I have them at #3. Number 4 and 5 is almost a toss-up between the Big-10 and the Big-12(11,10,9,8,?). The Coach was going to say the Big-10 at #4, but, Oklahoma hasn't lost a game yet, and, Baylor looks like another Oregon at this point ... so, Coach Artie, after flipping his infamous "Two Headed Coin", is calling it a tie between the Big-10 and the Big-12 at #4!
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

#23574 Oct 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Agree! The Pac-12, in Coach Artie's book, is a solid #2, and closing the gap with the SEC. The ACC is also looking much better, and I have them at #3. Number 4 and 5 is almost a toss-up between the Big-10 and the Big-12(11,10,9,8,?). The Coach was going to say the Big-10 at #4, but, Oklahoma hasn't lost a game yet, and, Baylor looks like another Oregon at this point ... so, Coach Artie, after flipping his infamous "Two Headed Coin", is calling it a tie between the Big-10 and the Big-12 at #4!
>:)
Thanks for the fair assessment Coach. Makes me and my bruins feel a tad better ;)

Of course with that said, then I guess some of the other tough teams in our conference like Arizona State, USC, and Oregon State would be like your South Carolina, Missouri, Texas AM, and Auburn ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Pacific 12, Go SEC! Something we can all finally agree on!

West Hollywood, CA

#23575 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Stanford plays:
@ Utah
UCLA
Oregon
@ USC
ND
UCLA plays:
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
ASU
USC
Oregon plays
@ Washington
UCLA
@ Stanford
Utah
Tough Conference.
Nation, not sure I get that analogy here :/

Being like the SEC would mean someone goes undefeated like Alabama :/

Go Bruins! I am all into things that make us Bruins feel better though!

West Hollywood, CA

#23576 Oct 9, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>it was the nazis that killed him, he trOJan, like always trying to pass the buck...Typical nazi., he loves Halloween because it's the only time of the year he gets to wear his white hooded robe without being persecuted for killing of Jews in Europe and his lynchings of Blacks in the South.
Lifer, while you are up in San Francisco and momentarily experiencing a liberating occurrence on social issues, could you stop by The Posh Bagel over in the Castro District and get me an Everything Bagel" with extra cream cheese please :)

Go Bruins, Go Scrumptious ;)

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23577 Oct 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>our titles are very real, the Championship plaques in the Natty Hall tell the story like it is...no titles taken away, no probation, no sanctions, no wrong doing by JW or UCLA, effing loser condom.
UCLA #11 and climbing
USC - going down lower and lower and lower each day.
Sounds like you are trynig to use that diabolical Stone Cold Steve Austin stunner on me Robbie. Yeah, keep believin... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23578 Oct 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer, while you are up in San Francisco and momentarily experiencing a liberating occurrence on social issues, could you stop by The Posh Bagel over in the Castro District and get me an Everything Bagel" with extra cream cheese please :)
Go Bruins, Go Scrumptious ;)
Careful, you send BFL Robbie over there and we may never hear from him again... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23579 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
GAWD you're dumb!
LOL!! Rice, Houston State and UTEP on your "2013 team's" schedule and stupid enough to rag on USC's OOC schedule! You've got no room to call anyone else dumb, you airhead!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23580 Oct 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Anytime you can go to Utah and win a college football game ... it's a quality win! Hey, BN ... what's with the sub-standard Pac-12 officiating? They are building a pretty bad reputation in the CFB World. Throw the re-play official at the Stanford - Washington game into that group! Great game, until that terrible call by the re-play official. Washington got jipped out of a chance to win that game. There wasn't enough video evidence in my book, to overturn the call on the field! That bad re-play call reminded Coach Artie of the terrible re-play call against LSU, in the waning minutes of a game in Tuscaloosa a few years back. Alabama was up by a TD, when Patrick Peterson intercepted an Alabama pass. Video evidence clearly showed Peterson with a foot inbounds. Even the TV announcers both said he was inbounds with the interception. Pitiful, blatant bad calls ruin a great game. Especially, big games on national TV, where everyone can see what happened. It took the chance away for the Bayou Bengals to win that game. Nothing worse than blatant bad officiating! FACT!!!
>:(
Professor, its been like this for years, they have been known for "Home town calls" for years
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23581 Oct 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hon at east Bush had the brains to support our military and continue to expand our Defense. Unlike Obama.
Speaking of being fickle. Funny, you come down on Obama now, because in 2012 he was one of your best friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,640,545
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min June VanDerMark 319,847
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Self Control 11,799
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 9 Randy-From-Wooster 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web