UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34271 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23540 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the fact he says "our"! LOL!!
As if he could ever get into either USC or UCLA!!! I think that's where most of his pent up rage come from. Poor thing, can only dream about having attended a school as great as those two!
There, there, Crybaby. It'll be OK. Mommy still loves you. LOL!!!
yah as if usc would allow a pryck naziF_ag like you to enroll there.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23541 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>no,UCLAus THAT good.
Well last year we were #17 at 8 & 2, Cal was 3 & 8 and woopped us 43 to 17 at Cal.
This game worries me a bit I don't think we'll cover the 25 point spread, I hope I'm wrong.

GO BRUINS
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23542 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>yah as if usc would allow a pryck naziF_ag like you to enroll there.
Not only did they allow me to enroll, they conferred upon me a bachelor's degree. It's obvious you're more than a little jealous. But really, the crying's gotta stop. It doesn't make you look good.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! As if YOU'VE ever cared about how stupid you look!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23543 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>f**k you naziF-ag. Lol
Come out of the closet already. You keep writing about wanting to f**k me. It's not gonna happen.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23545 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only did they allow me to enroll, they conferred upon me a bachelor's degree. It's obvious you're more than a little jealous. But really, the crying's gotta stop. It doesn't make you look good.
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! As if YOU'VE ever cared about how stupid you look!
I guess they'll let anybody in at South Central, you're proof!! LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23546 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>I guess they'll let anybody in at South Central, you're proof!! LMFAO
Wrong. They wouldn't allow a dumbass such as you in. Neither would UCLA, so you can only dream about it and pretend...our titles, we're gonna, blah, blah, blah. You wannabe! LOL!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

United States

#23547 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to ask a freakin' rabbi about what I already know.
What do you know about Jews?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#23548 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You're the one who needs to educate yourself, you airhead. It didn't HAVE TO go on a campus.
Face it, you're almost as hypocritical as the B.S. master.
No it did not. But they had the land. Okay head case?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23549 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No it did not. But they had the land. Okay head case?
With you & your hub backing the library, they should have been able to put that library any place they wanted.

Hypocrite!! Ragging on USC and schmoozing it up at SMU!! Not to mention Rice, Houston State and UTEP!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA!!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23550 Oct 8, 2013
Hey Gang I'm back from BELGRADE, Serbia had to have a little tweeking done down there... if you know what I mean.
I see my "boys" have lost a few games and my love Lane has been banished... soo bumed, but hey I'm all new, fresh and tight as hell, and raring to go, I'll be there Thursday looking for a special "someone"

Fight On trojans, fight on
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23551 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that they killed Jesus.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23552 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this thread is getting rather racial, ethnic, and alternative lifestyle bashing :/

West Hollywood, CA

#23553 Oct 8, 2013
fight__on wrote:
Hey Gang I'm back from BELGRADE, Serbia had to have a little tweeking done down there... if you know what I mean.
I see my "boys" have lost a few games and my love Lane has been banished... soo bumed, but hey I'm all new, fresh and tight as hell, and raring to go, I'll be there Thursday looking for a special "someone"
Fight On trojans, fight on
Lifer, please try to be a little more subdued when posting as her, but I know that might be as difficult as keeping the beer in your cup :/

West Hollywood, CA

#23554 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
With you & your hub backing the library, they should have been able to put that library any place they wanted.
Hypocrite!! Ragging on USC and schmoozing it up at SMU!! Not to mention Rice, Houston State and UTEP!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-H A-HA-HA-HA!!!
Oh my Mister Trojan, those teams are on the Warriors schedule? Well maybe Coach Normie has a chance to stay around a tad longer...or maybe NOT :/

BTW, I thought I would let you know, schmoozing is a Jewish/Yiddish word ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#23555 Oct 8, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well last year we were #17 at 8 & 2, Cal was 3 & 8 and woopped us 43 to 17 at Cal.
This game worries me a bit I don't think we'll cover the 25 point spread, I hope I'm wrong.
GO BRUINS
There you go Nation, back to focusing on the baby blue and gold and not being so obsessed with what those nasty Trojans are doing ;)

California might be considered a terrible team, like they were last season, but look what happened to us there :(

Go Bruins! Forget the point spread, let's just try to win the darn thing!

West Hollywood, CA

#23556 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>f**k you naziF-ag. Lol
Really Lifer? First you offend Brewski by bringing up his past with the Nazi thing, then you use a derogatory anti-alternative lifestyle term insulting Nation and me :(

You might as well just throw Jew in there too to also offend our friend Miss Wolfie :/

Go Bruins! Let's get Lifer so therapy shall we!

West Hollywood, CA

#23557 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>no,UCLAus THAT good.
Let's hope so, because I am worried that my boy Hot Rod Hundley has already thrown 4 interceptions against unranked, weak defenses :/

Go Bruins! Let's have some fun before Stanford and Oregon come along!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23558 Oct 8, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Mister Trojan, those teams are on the Warriors schedule?
No, Dork! They are on the front running hag's 2013 team's schedule. Who knows what school will be her favorite in 2014! LOL!!
bruin for life

United States

#23559 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dork! They are on the front running hag's 2013 team's schedule. Who knows what school will be her favorite in 2014! LOL!!
"dork" that's cute...flirting with a gay guy...get a room, nazi.
bruin for life

United States

#23560 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that they killed Jesus.
and you nazis killed 6 million Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Canuk 1,604,112
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 317,632
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web