UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23512 Oct 8, 2013
^^^***one dumb mother f****r

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23513 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for finally admitting you're a f******g racist, doesn't have to call a spade a spade, anytime you wanna get your teeth kicked in let me knowFag get.
Oh my Lifer, your response here is filled with racist overtones in itself :/

Strangely two faced here, you never mind being around we Bruins of "alternative persuasion" at the MBD hot tub parties! In speaking for my fellow Bruins, we are disappointed in you :(

Go Bruins! Go Lifer...to a tolerance course in Westwood!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23514 Oct 8, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for finally admitting you're a f******g racist, not like nobody knew. And for for showing what an ignorant f**k you are for thinking hating a sports team is equivalent of being a racist. For someone that claims to have graduated from usc, you sure are one mother f****r. Of course because everyone on here doesn't have to call a spade a spade because if yourb hate filled response, they will simply ignore your post, which thru your stupidity you will interprete as acceptancev of your psycho views... tough guy behind your keyboard, to bad in real life you're a f****g coward, anytime you wanna get your teeth kicked in let me knowFag get.
You're such a psycho. Get help! I know you'd never admit it, but you need it.

And using gay slurs? That's no more PC than anything you're getting on me about. As always, the biggest hypcocrite on Topix!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23515 Oct 8, 2013
CPEM wrote:
Just FYI:
<quoted text>
---Pat Haden, AD @ USC
http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/10/usc-mi...
But let's not let the truth get in the way of some idiotic trolling.
Trojan haters never fail us in clouding reality with unwarranted and/or unproven conjecture! The idiots out there hated Kiffin once he became a Trojan and now love the guy once he was removed, just as they could say nothing but good things about Haden until he became the USC AD, now they hate him. Fickle pieces of sh*t! At least I can say my distaste for (B)ruins and Hags remains steady… HaHa

FTFO – FIGHT ON CEO

San Marino, CA

#23516 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Did you consult with you sugar daddy husband before making that decision... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23517 Oct 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan haters never fail us in clouding reality with unwarranted and/or unproven conjecture! The idiots out there hated Kiffin once he became a Trojan and now love the guy once he was removed, just as they could say nothing but good things about Haden until he became the USC AD, now they hate him. Fickle pieces of sh*t! At least I can say my distaste for (B)ruins and Hags remains steady… HaHa
FTFO – FIGHT ON CEO
LOL!! CEO...that's cool!

Fight On!! BEAT THE WILDCATS!!

San Marino, CA

#23518 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest fool of them all. One set of rules for Trojans, another set for everyone else, esp. Bruins.
Yeah, even Bill Walton has made that publicly clear too.(B)ruin fans are like wrestling fans. Back in the day they all believed it was real. Nowadays they all know it is fake but still choose to watch it for the entertainment value... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

#23519 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. Just because you type it differently, you aren't fooling Him. You're only kidding yourself.
Ask the Rabbi!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23520 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you expect from a bunch of greedy Jews?!:-P
No greedy Rabbi's?

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23521 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's on the SMU campus, you support SMU.
It has to go somewhere. Duh! It can't go to UT as there is no land in Austin. Educate yourself Hon...before you open up your trap!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23522 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And using gay slurs? That's no more PC than anything you're getting on me about. As always, the biggest hypcocrite on Topix!
Well you did comment about Jews to!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

#23523 Oct 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Did you consult with you sugar daddy husband before making that decision... HaHa
I don't have to. I can do anything I want Hon.

San Marino, CA

#23524 Oct 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right, you'll be luckty to have ONE conference win this year.
Despite you falling all over you Mora-licked tongue, after UCLA and USC both play their next three and two conference opponents respectively, I can very easily see our conference records as such USC 2-2, UCLA 2-2!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23525 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to go somewhere. Duh! It can't go to UT as there is no land in Austin. Educate yourself Hon...before you open up your trap!
LOL!! You're the one who needs to educate yourself, you airhead. It didn't HAVE TO go on a campus.

Face it, you're almost as hypocritical as the B.S. master.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23526 Oct 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the Rabbi!
I don't need to ask a freakin' rabbi about what I already know.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23527 Oct 8, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
F**k YOU ar$e H_ole!! it it only worse cuz you like Cox in your Ar$ e??

#23528 Oct 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan haters never fail us in clouding reality with unwarranted and/or unproven conjecture! The idiots out there hated Kiffin once he became a Trojan and now love the guy once he was removed, just as they could say nothing but good things about Haden until he became the USC AD, now they hate him. Fickle pieces of sh*t! At least I can say my distaste for (B)ruins and Hags remains steady… HaHa
FTFO – FIGHT ON CEO
face it, the people that like USC are few and far between, thanks you arrogant fans like piecesofShit like trOJan, FightOn, PPPieceofShit. aside of course from having to put up with your cheatig ways.

#23529 Oct 8, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, even Bill Walton has made that publicly clear too.(B)ruin fans are like wrestling fans. Back in the day they all believed it was real. Nowadays they all know it is fake but still choose to watch it for the entertainment value... HaHa
our titles are very real, the Championship plaques in the Natty Hall tell the story like it is...no titles taken away, no probation, no sanctions, no wrong doing by JW or UCLA, effing loser condom.

UCLA #11 and climbing
USC - going down lower and lower and lower each day.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23530 Oct 8, 2013
this weeks lines
USC-6 vs Zona
UCLA - 25 vs Cal

Damn thats a lot to give anyone 25 points. Is Cal THAT bad???
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23531 Oct 8, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>F**k YOU ar$e H_ole!! it it only worse cuz you like Cox in your Ar$ e??
The mentality of a 12 year old. ROTFLMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 257,160
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Grey Ghost 1,434,018
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 10,136
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr zach 311,926
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web