UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
22,221 - 22,240 of 26,673 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexer kids? GAWD I've heard it all!
Miss Wolfie, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the word GAWD typing the Lord's name in vein :/
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexer kids?
Guess I could have written "wetter kids".

But I really don't care what an SMU supporter who has the nerve to rag on USC for cheating thinks.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
But I really don't care what an SMU supporter who has the nerve to rag on USC for cheating thinks.
f**k punka $$ nazi...i guess you will use Halloween as ab excuse to bring the white hood out of your closet this year?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>f**k punka $$ nazi...i guess you will use Halloween as ab excuse to bring the white hood out of your closet this year?
Yeah, yeah...the hater who likes to claim 99.99% of people think OJ did it, when that isn't anywhere close to the real number is claiming I'm the KKK member! LOL!!!

Hating someone for the color of their skin is no different than hating people because of their school affiliation, Hypocrite!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon I don't support SMU, I support the Bush library. GAWD get it!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Wolfie, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the word GAWD typing the Lord's name in vein :/
No.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Trojan wrote:
Just noticed Halloween comes on a Thursday this year.
Bengals-Dolphins in the NFL (don't care about that much)
But ASU-WSU that night s/b interesting!
If the World Series goes to a game 7, it will also be on Halloween!

GO DODGERS!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Yes, it is. Just because you type it differently, you aren't fooling Him. You're only kidding yourself.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon I don't support SMU, I support the Bush library. GAWD get it!
If it's on the SMU campus, you support SMU.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is. Just because you type it differently, you aren't fooling Him. You're only kidding yourself.
Hmmmmm, good point sir! I will pray for forgiveness for Miss Wolfie :/
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah...the hater who likes to claim 99.99% of people think OJ did it, when that isn't anywhere close to the real number is claiming I'm the KKK member! LOL!!!
Hating someone for the color of their skin is no different than hating people because of their school affiliation, Hypocrite!
Thanks for finally admitting you're a f******g racist, not like nobody knew. And for for showing what an ignorant f**k you are for thinking hating a sports team is equivalent of being a racist. For someone that claims to have graduated from usc, you sure are one mother f****r. Of course because everyone on here doesn't have to call a spade a spade because if yourb hate filled response, they will simply ignore your post, which thru your stupidity you will interprete as acceptancev of your psycho views... tough guy behind your keyboard, to bad in real life you're a f****g coward, anytime you wanna get your teeth kicked in let me knowFag get.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

^^^***one dumb mother f****r

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for finally admitting you're a f******g racist, doesn't have to call a spade a spade, anytime you wanna get your teeth kicked in let me knowFag get.
Oh my Lifer, your response here is filled with racist overtones in itself :/

Strangely two faced here, you never mind being around we Bruins of "alternative persuasion" at the MBD hot tub parties! In speaking for my fellow Bruins, we are disappointed in you :(

Go Bruins! Go Lifer...to a tolerance course in Westwood!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for finally admitting you're a f******g racist, not like nobody knew. And for for showing what an ignorant f**k you are for thinking hating a sports team is equivalent of being a racist. For someone that claims to have graduated from usc, you sure are one mother f****r. Of course because everyone on here doesn't have to call a spade a spade because if yourb hate filled response, they will simply ignore your post, which thru your stupidity you will interprete as acceptancev of your psycho views... tough guy behind your keyboard, to bad in real life you're a f****g coward, anytime you wanna get your teeth kicked in let me knowFag get.
You're such a psycho. Get help! I know you'd never admit it, but you need it.

And using gay slurs? That's no more PC than anything you're getting on me about. As always, the biggest hypcocrite on Topix!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
Just FYI:
<quoted text>
---Pat Haden, AD @ USC
http://www.usctrojans.com/blog/2013/10/usc-mi...
But let's not let the truth get in the way of some idiotic trolling.
Trojan haters never fail us in clouding reality with unwarranted and/or unproven conjecture! The idiots out there hated Kiffin once he became a Trojan and now love the guy once he was removed, just as they could say nothing but good things about Haden until he became the USC AD, now they hate him. Fickle pieces of sh*t! At least I can say my distaste for (B)ruins and Hags remains steady… HaHa

FTFO – FIGHT ON CEO

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Did you consult with you sugar daddy husband before making that decision... HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan haters never fail us in clouding reality with unwarranted and/or unproven conjecture! The idiots out there hated Kiffin once he became a Trojan and now love the guy once he was removed, just as they could say nothing but good things about Haden until he became the USC AD, now they hate him. Fickle pieces of sh*t! At least I can say my distaste for (B)ruins and Hags remains steady… HaHa
FTFO – FIGHT ON CEO
LOL!! CEO...that's cool!

Fight On!! BEAT THE WILDCATS!!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the biggest fool of them all. One set of rules for Trojans, another set for everyone else, esp. Bruins.
Yeah, even Bill Walton has made that publicly clear too.(B)ruin fans are like wrestling fans. Back in the day they all believed it was real. Nowadays they all know it is fake but still choose to watch it for the entertainment value... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the Rabbi!

“Long Season Ahead”

Bryan, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you expect from a bunch of greedy Jews?!:-P
No greedy Rabbi's?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min THE DEVIL 1,080,440
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Buck Crick 224,179
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr The_Box 305,088
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Thu Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••