UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35922 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23478 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I put that out there mainly for your buddy. I know how much he likes to call me a racist. I didn't have a reason to bring up Asians' bad driving, so...
But it's almost Halloween again!! The Mexer kids will be invading our neighborhood for free candy! Are their moms not allowed to buy candy with their WIC checks?:-P
P.S. Those rings at Tampa Bay are messed up! "A ball that hits here is foul, but a ball that hits there is fair."
Anything that hits a ring should be foul.
Nice way to disguise how you really feel, it's halloween, why not! right? what a fool.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23479 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right, Pat haden can tell you fools the sky is pink and you would believe him. Pat Haden the same back stabber who said he fired Kiffin in an office, when all reports claim the fired him in the parking lot and left out to dry...real, real classy PH.
He fired him in person. Better for him to call him in on a Sunday, when he's with his family?

Waiting until Monday would have been even worse for all parties involved.

Only people crying about this, as YOU are, should be wearing skirts. There is no great way to fire someone. As Mark Willard said, even if they had taken him out for ice cream or a beer, while doing it, it doesn't ease the pain.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23480 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Nice way to disguise how you really feel, it's halloween, why not! right? what a fool.
Says the biggest fool of them all. One set of rules for Trojans, another set for everyone else, esp. Bruins.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23481 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>no fake profiles here dude, only when I get banned, then I have no choice, but I haven't been banned in over 3 years.
ya I got banned once as MBD for a comment about a a jewish Synagogue fighting a widow whos husband promised millons to them after he died she had nothing and was fighting the Synagogue to keep the money, I guess thsy didn't like my comment and I was banned... go figure, now I'm Bruin Nation.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23482 Oct 7, 2013
BTW I sided with the widow, guess the Synagogue didn't like that.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23483 Oct 7, 2013
Tony G... from Cal Basketball/Football to KC to Falcons, gotta love Tony G!!!!!!!!!!

See him at Spectrum Club in El Segundo during the off season and Bye weeks dudes a stud!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23484 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
This shit with Casey Kasem's greedy POS wife is ridiculous! Used to think she was alright when she was on Cheers. But what a __nt!!
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23485 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He fired him in person. Better for him to call him in on a Sunday, when he's with his family?
Only people crying about this, as YOU are, should be wearing skirts. There is no great way to fire someone. As Mark Willard said, even if they had taken him out for ice cream or a beer, while doing it, it doesn't ease the pain.
fire rings happens every single day everywhere, but human really a ting somebody to the level Pat Haden did is inexcusable, in front of his players, taking him off the bus and telling the driver to leave without him? that's b*******that is having no class no respect and Zero loyalty to someone you claim was part of the Trojan family. if ucla had done this, you guys would not let any of us hear the end of it would you?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23486 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>fire rings happens every single day everywhere, but human really a ting somebody to the level Pat Haden did is inexcusable, in front of his players, taking him off the bus and telling the driver to leave without him? that's b*******that is having no class no respect and Zero loyalty to someone you claim was part of the Trojan family. if ucla had done this, you guys would not let any of us hear the end of it would you?
I do agree tha way Lame was fired showed little or no class for a school and AD that stresses "Trojan Family" but also believe the Prezzzz directed this not PH, but it did show NO CLASS. It will affect the new hire and think twice that they want to work under that Mantra.

GO BRUINS BEAT CAL.. PAYBACK BABY

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23487 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither is USC.
Hell ya they are!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23488 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>fire rings happens every single day everywhere, but human really a ting somebody to the level Pat Haden did is inexcusable, in front of his players, taking him off the bus and telling the driver to leave without him? that's b*******that is having no class no respect and Zero loyalty to someone you claim was part of the Trojan family. if ucla had done this, you guys would not let any of us hear the end of it would you?
You're really dumb enough to think Lane would take the bus all the way back to campus, only to turn around and drive back?! He lives 10 minutes from LAX.

Nevermind! Dumb enough?! Look who I'm asking! LOL!!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23489 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
ya I got banned once as MBD for a comment about a a jewish Synagogue fighting a widow whos husband promised millons to them after he died she had nothing and was fighting the Synagogue to keep the money, I guess thsy didn't like my comment and I was banned... go figure, now I'm Bruin Nation.
That's so BS. I know that story. She should keep her damned money.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23490 Oct 7, 2013
**^^^ but humiliating someone the way Haden did Kiffin
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23491 Oct 7, 2013
BTW, what's funny is, LK did so many things to make USC look bad, things for which you ripped USC, and yet you think he should have been handled with kid gloves.

What hypocrites.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23493 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Well, what do you expect from a bunch of greedy Jews?!:-P

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23494 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Absofingttley!

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23495 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have let him say goodbye to the team.

And pack his own office.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23496 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nation, doesn't it finally feel liberating to unleash that fib you have been avoiding here for years ;)

Go Bruins! Go Nation for "coming out" as MBD. We can work on the next thing for you to "come out" about at your party!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23497 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
**^^^ but humiliating someone the way Haden did Kiffin
He did not humiliate him. But you're going to believe what you want to believe.

“Long Season Ahead”

Location hidden

#23498 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I put that out there mainly for your buddy. I know how much he likes to call me a racist. I didn't have a reason to bring up Asians' bad driving, so...
But it's almost Halloween again!! The Mexer kids will be invading our neighborhood for free candy! Are their moms not allowed to buy candy with their WIC checks?:-P
P.S. Those rings at Tampa Bay are messed up! "A ball that hits here is foul, but a ball that hits there is fair."
Anything that hits a ring should be foul.
Mexer kids? GAWD I've heard it all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,759,811
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Aquarius-WY 340,570
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sat hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480