UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32266 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23424 Oct 7, 2013
Hey trOJan...Carmen Trutanich...does that name ring a bell? it should! he's the scoundrel with all the inside connections that got all the USC thungs off the hook when they got arrested for rape and other crimes.

#23425 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
No coach has said "No" to the job, because it hasn't been offered to anyone. Haden is putting feelers out therfe to gauge interest. Hardly the same thing as offering someone the role. Idiots.
Not to mention the fact that Dungy is a lowlife for even mentioning it. It's about as classless as writing on a sports message board that you've had dinner with this person or that person, or who's given you a private tour of this or that. People with class don't feel the need to brag.
Dungy is feeling washed up and needed to get it out there. MAYBE Haden just felt he had to contact a darky or two to keep up appearances. There's no official Rooney rule in NCAA, but everyone's concerned about being PC today (and I don't mean Pete Carroll).
"classy" is that a word even used at USC?

"darky" is that because Dungie or Dungy is "black" is this another one of your racist comments?

#23426 Oct 7, 2013
From Scott Wolf's blog:

Former Colts coach Tony Dungy said representatives of USC called his representatives.
“I don’t have any interest,” Dungy said.

“I coached for 28 years and had the best job in football,” Dungy said.“There was a time when it was just over with. I don’t know anything about college football. College football is so different.”
Dungy on Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin:“I don’t know if I would go to USC if I was Kevin Sumlin.”

Take that!!!! condoms!!!!

#23427 Oct 7, 2013
Foolish USC fans would criticize RN for yelling at his QBs, now the USC interim coach is yelling at his QBs.

The perception since Lane Kiffin was fired is that new USC coach Ed Orgeron is running a looser, more relaxed program.

But quarterback Cody Kessler said there is a misconception if anyone thinks it is easier under Orgeron.

“I don’t feel more relaxed,” Kessler said.“I feel more focused because I don’t want to mess up because you don’t want Coach O yelling at you.”
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23428 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
...USC thungs off the hook...
Thungs? It's spelled "thongs" and I really don't care about your under garments.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23429 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>"classy" is that a word even used at USC?
"darky" is that because Dungie or Dungy is "black" is this another one of your racist comments?
I love pushing your buttons! You're so easy & predictable. ROTFLMAO!!!

#23430 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thungs? It's spelled "thongs" and I really don't care about your under garments.
Thugs...thongs is what you wear at your tailgate parties at the coliseum on a hot day. LMAO

#23431 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love pushing your buttons! You're so easy & predictable. ROTFLMAO!!!
yeah, sure buddy, it's no secret you're a racist, eveyone here knows you, so why hide it, right?

#23432 Oct 7, 2013
here's something we can all agree on, even gay people like PPPshitFightOn who only ejoy large pnesis.

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013/09/1...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23433 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thugs...thongs is what you wear at your tailgate parties at the coliseum on a hot day. LMAO
Yeah, nice try. I already outted you and your thongs. You probably have a tramp stamp, too! LOL!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23434 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, sure buddy, it's no secret you're a racist, eveyone here knows you, so why hide it, right?
LOL!! YOU are not "eveyone", Dumbass.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23435 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
here's something we can all agree on, even gay people like PPPshitFightOn who only ejoy large pnesis.
http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013/09/1...
About 4-5 of them aren't bad.

#23436 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
About 4-5 of them aren't bad.
I would take the cover girl #1 and #25 the first one after the cover...smoking hott!!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23437 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey trOJan...Carmen Trutanich...does that name ring a bell? it should! he's the scoundrel with all the inside connections that got all the USC thungs off the hook when they got arrested for rape and other crimes.
Lifer please, you are just baiting those nasty Trojans to bring up all the roundabout indiscretions that Papa Sammy Gilbert bestowed upon us in Westwood :/

You are flying off the true blue handle here. Nation, Brewski, and I are really worried about you getting your prescription re-filled.

Say, speaking of Papa Sammy, maybe we can get you into the Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA. That was funded by Maggie Gilbert, the Endowed chair in Bipolar disorders and Pap Sammy’s stepdaughter ;)

Go Bruins! Despite it all, we love Papa Sammy’s family!

West Hollywood, CA

#23438 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Lets review-- coaches who have said no to USC.
Tony Dungee
Kevin Sumlin
Nick Saban-- He LHAO!
Charlie Strong
Chip Kelly
Pat Fitzgerald
You guys need a USC guy. That leaves Jack Del Rio. Not sure he wants to leave the Broncos. Whatever you guys pay, they will match it. And that NFL pension is excellent for Coaches. Maybe Cheaty Petey will come back.
Wow Miss Wolfie, I had heard all the coaching negotiations were to be kept private. You are not only a Topix Diva, but you are getting the scoop on the Trojan coach search too ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Miss Wolfie. Move aside Dog The Bounty Hunter!

West Hollywood, CA

#23439 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Off to College Station to see Johnny Football.
Oh my Miss Wolfie, that is wonderful :)

Please get me an autographed football if you be so kind! Let me know what I owe ;)
;)
;)
;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Aggies! Go soon to be valuable footballs!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23440 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I would take the cover girl #1 and #25 the first one after the cover...smoking hott!!!!!
Agree with you on #1 (countdown # near their name, not slide #). I also like #6.

Both of them,(to me anyway), look as if they'd still look nice when you woke up with them the next morning. LOL!!

Just about all of the others are nothing we don't see in Santa Monica or Newport Beach on any given weekend. Of course, we're pretty spoiled in So Cal.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23441 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you on #1 (countdown # near their name, not slide #). I also like #6.
Both of them,(to me anyway), look as if they'd still look nice when you woke up with them the next morning. LOL!!
Just about all of the others are nothing we don't see in Santa Monica or Newport Beach on any given weekend. Of course, we're pretty spoiled in So Cal.
I saw 2 that might, I said might have real boobs. call me old fashion, don't care if they are small, but be real

#23442 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ever hook up with the very first one after the cover, you would have to call search and rescue team to find me, I would be lost for days!!! and once you found me you would have to call a tow truck to pull me off that hottie. LOL

Of course PPPieceOfShitBiteOn wouldn't have a comment about those girls, he only like large pisneses.

West Hollywood, CA

#23443 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw 2 that might, I said might have real boobs. call me old fashion, don't care if they are small, but be real
Nation can we please say focused on football here? Last time our Bruin players got distracted with females like this, Papa Sammy had to pay for their girlfriend's abortions :/

Go Bruins! Our team is doing well, no need to redirect away from sports like we used to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,382,893
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,148
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 255,259
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue IB DaMann 9,635
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) May 23 Ceren 39
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 22 01niner 201,860
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) May 15 Idiots 285
More from around the web