UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23409 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you can pretend all you want. It always ends with you looking like a complete hypocrite and moron.
facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!

Tony Dungee just turned down SUC...FACT!!!! so much for you "dream job" lmfao!!!! More like "nightmare" job!!! Lmfao!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23410 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking football. You need to change your rap.
That a good point Miss Wolfie, I will have to get Bruin Lifer off his sanctimonious soap box about every thing but football :(

Go Bruins! we have a good record finally, why talk about other things!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23411 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!
Tony Dungee just turned down SUC...FACT!!!! so much for you "dream job" lmfao!!!! More like "nightmare" job!!! Lmfao!!!!
Lifer please, all things are relevant here :/

We bring up Goux they bring up Sam Gilbert. We bring up the one incident with Tim Floyd, they can discredit everything Coach Johnny Wooden has ever done as tainted :/

We bring up Tony Dungee wanting to stay in the commentator role instead of coaching again, and they will bring up how many turned down the dream job as UCLA basketball head coach before we settled for Coach Stevie :/

Lifer please stop with the turnabout accusations when we actually now have some football we can talk about in Westwood!

Go Bruins! Nation, Brewski, we Bruins need your assistance with Lifer going off topic again!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23412 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>facts are facts, moron, no findings, no probation...what is it you don't understand? Are you that retarded? Usc assistant Marv Goux handing out hundies to usc players, FACT!!! You got slammed by the ncaa. FACT!!!
Hypocrite.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23413 Oct 7, 2013
And BTW, regarding the HC job. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the balls to even try and live up to the expectations that would come along with the job. Only an idiot would ignore that simple FACT!!!

Figures an idiot would refer to it as a "nightmare job". LOL!!
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23414 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
gee, what a Surprise you woukd reply with that, lookb in the mirror, POS.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23415 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, regarding the HC job. It's not for everyone. Some people don't have the balls to even try and live up to the expectations that would come along with the job. Only an idiot would ignore that simple FACT!!!
what " "expectations"? Expectations of running a corrupt program, when you're a stand up guy? like Larry Smith and Paul Hacket? you're right, it's only for those willing to compromise with honesty and integrity, two words not known at USC.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23416 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>gee, what a Surprise you woukd reply with that, lookb in the mirror, POS.
No one's a bigger hypcrite than you.(JMW comes close, but you beat even her.)

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Rockwall, TX

#23417 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And some just don't like the LEFT coast Hon.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23418 Oct 7, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>what " "expectations"? Expectations of running a corrupt program, when you're a stand up guy? like Larry Smith and Paul Hacket? you're right, it's only for those willing to compromise with honesty and integrity, two words not known at USC.
Tony Dungee latest guy to say HELL NO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23419 Oct 7, 2013
Lets review-- coaches who have said no to USC.

Tony Dungee
Kevin Sumlin
Nick Saban-- He LHAO!
Charlie Strong
Chip Kelly
Pat Fitzgerald

You guys need a USC guy. That leaves Jack Del Rio. Not sure he wants to leave the Broncos. Whatever you guys pay, they will match it. And that NFL pension is excellent for Coaches. Maybe Cheaty Petey will come back.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23420 Oct 7, 2013
Off to College Station to see Johnny Football.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23421 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's a bigger hypcrite than you.(JMW comes close, but you beat even her.)
I fell so honored. Jack hole!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23422 Oct 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I fell so honored.
I'm sure you "fell" many times...on your head! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23423 Oct 7, 2013
No coach has said "No" to the job, because it hasn't been offered to anyone. Haden is putting feelers out therfe to gauge interest. Hardly the same thing as offering someone the role. Idiots.

Not to mention the fact that Dungy is a lowlife for even mentioning it. It's about as classless as writing on a sports message board that you've had dinner with this person or that person, or who's given you a private tour of this or that. People with class don't feel the need to brag.

Dungy is feeling washed up and needed to get it out there. MAYBE Haden just felt he had to contact a darky or two to keep up appearances. There's no official Rooney rule in NCAA, but everyone's concerned about being PC today (and I don't mean Pete Carroll).

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23424 Oct 7, 2013
Hey trOJan...Carmen Trutanich...does that name ring a bell? it should! he's the scoundrel with all the inside connections that got all the USC thungs off the hook when they got arrested for rape and other crimes.

#23425 Oct 7, 2013
Trojan wrote:
No coach has said "No" to the job, because it hasn't been offered to anyone. Haden is putting feelers out therfe to gauge interest. Hardly the same thing as offering someone the role. Idiots.
Not to mention the fact that Dungy is a lowlife for even mentioning it. It's about as classless as writing on a sports message board that you've had dinner with this person or that person, or who's given you a private tour of this or that. People with class don't feel the need to brag.
Dungy is feeling washed up and needed to get it out there. MAYBE Haden just felt he had to contact a darky or two to keep up appearances. There's no official Rooney rule in NCAA, but everyone's concerned about being PC today (and I don't mean Pete Carroll).
"classy" is that a word even used at USC?

"darky" is that because Dungie or Dungy is "black" is this another one of your racist comments?

#23426 Oct 7, 2013
From Scott Wolf's blog:

Former Colts coach Tony Dungy said representatives of USC called his representatives.
“I don’t have any interest,” Dungy said.

“I coached for 28 years and had the best job in football,” Dungy said.“There was a time when it was just over with. I don’t know anything about college football. College football is so different.”
Dungy on Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin:“I don’t know if I would go to USC if I was Kevin Sumlin.”

Take that!!!! condoms!!!!

#23427 Oct 7, 2013
Foolish USC fans would criticize RN for yelling at his QBs, now the USC interim coach is yelling at his QBs.

The perception since Lane Kiffin was fired is that new USC coach Ed Orgeron is running a looser, more relaxed program.

But quarterback Cody Kessler said there is a misconception if anyone thinks it is easier under Orgeron.

“I don’t feel more relaxed,” Kessler said.“I feel more focused because I don’t want to mess up because you don’t want Coach O yelling at you.”
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23428 Oct 7, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
...USC thungs off the hook...
Thungs? It's spelled "thongs" and I really don't care about your under garments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,432,825
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min zef 311,897
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 57 min donaldtrump 10,106
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 257,130
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web