UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29852 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#23359 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Face it, B.S. Master, you were posting about a play you hadn't even seen, because that's what you post...bs. You write about shit when you don't even know the facts.
Always have been and always will be...the B.S. Master. LOL!!!
okay, so what you're saying is that I didn't watch the game live, correct?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23360 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>okay, so what you're saying is that I didn't watch the game live, correct?
YOU wrote this after having posted about the play:

"I recorded the game and I just saw what happened..."

Admitting you hadn't seen it when you first posted about it. In other words, you posted bs,(as usual).

Not to mention the fact it can EASILY be argued that the ball was not tipped. The last person to touch the ball was the QB. It depends on how "tipped" is defined in the rule book. Being the moron you are, you can't understand this, I know. You made that quite clear when you tried to make it sound very black & white. That play is VERY grey.

The commentators were even talking about it as they came back from the commercial, during the review of the play.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23361 Oct 5, 2013
Gee Trojan, when I grow up I wanna be a smart as you. And you're such a swell guy too!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23362 Oct 5, 2013
Hope you guys are watching Georgia/Tenn. game during your spirited discussion, good game.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23363 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hope you guys are watching Georgia/Tenn. game during your spirited discussion, good game.
Cool! Thanks for the heads up!! I'll watch it from here on out.

Wasn't really much in which I was interested, until ASU-ND and then UW-Stanford.

I'm sure tailgating at Tenn was interesting today. Probably several signs of LK's demise there.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Rockwall, TX

#23364 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
She rags on USC for being cheaters, but hung out on the campus of the biggest cheaters in NCAAF history. What a hypocritical POS.
<quoted text>
So, the front running hag's 2013 boy's word isn't worth shit and yet she has the nerve to lecture others about integrity.
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Big deal they paid their dues like USC is paying.

Sorry Hon at east Bush had the brains to support our military and continue to expand our Defense. Unlike Obama.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23365 Oct 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Mariota would have been a nice back-up to starter, Johnny Football, at Oregon!
>:)
Yup. Maybe. Glad the AGGIES got him!

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23366 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oct 4th College football and it 90 Fking degrees in MB, AUFKM?
Fantastic. Same weather when my girlie Bhat Mitzvahed. Crazy. Freezing in Dallas today.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23367 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I prayed for this upset!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23368 Oct 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The hypocritical piece of trash says it's OK for her teams to cheat.

As for Bush...don't even go there, Idiot. I never claimed to support the POS who's in the White House now. When it comes to politics, you & I are probably on the same page.(Cough, cough...gag, gag!! Damn, that was hard to type. LOL!!)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23369 Oct 5, 2013
BTW, if it's no big deal, you wouldn't talk so much shit about USC and try to claim you & those you support have more integrity than we do.

If you want to change your story to, "USC is paying our dues, the same way SMU did", fine. But that has not been your story the past 2-3 years. You've had holier than thou attitude the whole time.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23370 Oct 5, 2013
In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Trojan ir PPoieceIfShitBiteIn reports something negative, ucla non-sports sports related
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23371 Oct 5, 2013
Damn!! OT!!!!

Would be nice to see "Lane's seniors" get this big win, after all they've been through!:-P
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23372 Oct 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I prayed for this upset!
Shit! THAT'S why they lost.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23373 Oct 5, 2013
Freaking Baylor is waaaay under rated, they should be a top-5 team, incredible speedv on both sides of the ball. If they go unbeaten I think they could possibly play for the title. They can not be ignored.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23374 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The hypocritical piece of trash says it's OK for her teams to cheat.
As for Bush...don't even go there, Idiot. I never claimed to support the POS who's in the White House now. When it comes to politics, you & I are probably on the same page.(Cough, cough...gag, gag!! Damn, that was hard to type. LOL!!)
We love the Bush family. All of them. Write a check if you liked Bush for their library.

“Long Season Ahead”

Rockwall, TX

#23375 Oct 5, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
Freaking Baylor is waaaay under rated, they should be a top-5 team, incredible speedv on both sides of the ball. If they go unbeaten I think they could possibly play for the title. They can not be ignored.
Baylor I always good. They'll drop one. Always do.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23376 Oct 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
We love the Bush family. All of them. Write a check if you liked Bush for their library.
I really doubt he likes them that much.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23377 Oct 6, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't BFL and Nation on the same side?.....thats what I thought!
We Bruins are all supposed to be :/

You would think with us finally fielding a team with a winning record would end all our name calling and trollish accusations, but I guess until we become a "winner" in the month of November, some of these childish outbursts will continue on :(

Go Bruins! Isn't it one for all fellas!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23378 Oct 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Hon at east Bush had the brains to support our military and continue to expand our Defense. Unlike Obama.
Miss Wolfie please, someone is going to judge you with an OFF TOPIC button here :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Smart cheating is about us not being caught! Just ask Coach Juney, and Coach Ricky!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,263,673
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Eagle 12 244,871
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) 19 min bernarlyn 33
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 59 min feces for jesus 310,333
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 6,469
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed RiccardoFire 201,846
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
More from around the web