UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32755 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23328 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW 2 WS Championships in 3 Years, chew on that
Nation please, what are we talking about here :/

I hope you did not just erroneously boast two Bruin titles for us! We only finally won the thing earlier this ear :/

Go Bruins Let's not be the victim of our own spinmastering!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23329 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>

4 & oh, Nostradamus, 4 & oh
well I guess I am kinda Nostra , cuss I had them to be 4 & o....they haven't played anybody yet!
but wait til they do and Hundly instead of using discretion and eating a loss , puts it up for grabs and a couple of I'll timed pick sixes....
Thats what I say will be the Bruins undoing when they play some real FB teams!

West Hollywood, CA

#23330 Oct 5, 2013
Earlier this YEAR! See how frazzled you have me claiming a Bruin title we did not achieve (
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23331 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
really BFL????
one to many beers????
I'm really confused here,BFL???

West Hollywood, CA

#23332 Oct 5, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you got to wait and see Hon. Sorry to busy today having my private tour of the George W Bush library at SMU today. Lovely.
Oh Miss Wolfie, can I go can I go? I love it when you talk specialty treatment for Diva's :)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! I want to be part of Miss Wolfie's entourage!

West Hollywood, CA

#23333 Oct 5, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really confused here,BFL???
I think in this case Mister IE Trojan, it is Nation who has partaken in too much alcoholic consumption :/

Go Bruins! Less beer, more passion!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23334 Oct 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I think in this case Mister IE Trojan, it is Nation who has partaken in too much alcoholic consumption :/
Go Bruins! Less beer, more passion!
Aren't BFL and Nation on the same side?.....thats what I thought!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23335 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>Aren't BFL and Nation on the same side?.....thats what I thought!
Not exactly. When UCLA sucks, BN can call it like it is. BFL will still be trying to claim they're great!

As I've stated, most of BFL's posts are bs.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23336 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! If you were laughing at my post, it's YOU who's retarded.
It's pretty much what you wrote. You're going to back "your" school, even if it's bs.
You just love making up lies don't you. I said it's my job to "support my Bruins" and I;m a "UCLA homer" where did I say it's "my school"? looke "BS" in the dictionary, you find you mug right on the definition. moron.

#23337 Oct 5, 2013
and the tip one that was still in the QB's hand!
Like you said, "tipped ball" meaning it's a free for all, meaning, no such thing as Pass Interference...they reviewed it, what's your problem? maybe YOU should be a Pac-12 referee, you seem to be as stupid as they are in revieweing a call that should have never been reviewed in the first place.

#23338 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
really BFL????
one to many beers????
huh?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23339 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>well I guess I am kinda Nostra , cuss I had them to be 4 & o....they haven't played anybody yet!
but wait til they do and Hundly instead of using discretion and eating a loss , puts it up for grabs and a couple of I'll timed pick sixes....
Destroyed #25 Nebraska, Nostradamus, who's killing Ill. today and will be 4 & 1 after today & move up in the polls.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23340 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>huh?
Check your messages
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23341 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>You just love making up lies don't you. I said it's my job to "support my Bruins" and I;m a "UCLA homer" where did I say it's "my school"? looke "BS" in the dictionary, you find you mug right on the definition. moron.
That's why I wrote "your" school, Moron.

Dang, you're stupid.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23342 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Like you said, "tipped ball" meaning it's a free for all, meaning, no such thing as Pass Interference...they reviewed it, what's your problem? maybe YOU should be a Pac-12 referee, you seem to be as stupid as they are in revieweing a call that should have never been reviewed in the first place.
More stupidity. If they hadn't reviewed it, it would have remained PI against the Bruins.

Idiot.

#23344 Oct 5, 2013
<quoted text>well I guess I am kinda Nostra , cuss I had them to be 4 & o....they haven't played anybody yet!
what you mean was you had UCLA at 4-0 alright, 4 losses 0 wins.

#23345 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. When UCLA sucks, BN can call it like it is. BFL will still be trying to claim they're great!
As I've stated, most of BFL's posts are bs.
speaking of BS, what do you know about Carmen Trutanich?

#23346 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I wrote "your" school, Moron.
Dang, you're stupid.
Who's on first.

#23347 Oct 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupidity. If they hadn't reviewed it, it would have remained PI against the Bruins.,
Idiot.
No you effing moron, I recorded the game and I just saw what happened, first referee watching only the WR called PI without knowing the ball had been tipped, second referee saw the ball was tipped and called it Interception, the 3rd ref said "no no no, it's pass inteference" because he didn't see the ball tipped. Utah was going to get the ball because of the third moron. And that's when Mora had it reviewed. If the referees weren't retards like YOU, they would have NEVER called PI in the first place. moron.

#23348 Oct 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your messages
did, check yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,496,869
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 43 min Fake News 10,975
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr ThomasA 313,381
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite 19 hr TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 hr waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web