UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32288 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23219 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No PPPapiOn will we in twin towers downtown, no TV privileges
I don't know if you are referring to me Nation, but I can't make the Bonaventure with you :(

But I will be at your MBD pad on Friday as always for the Bruin hot tub party.

Go Bruins! Ready to have Utah Uterus discussions in the tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#23220 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Hon he signed it for me, I know his folks.
Go scratch your balls and beat it.
I really love when you call me Hon, but that only be said if you did not use the term too freely with old acquaintances, or every John, Dick, and Harry you socialized with in the past ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Go Miss Wolfie and scratching the foot balls!

West Hollywood, CA

#23221 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like "He's the loser" is pretty straight-forward to me too. I like your FACTS, you should hang out on this thread more often (if we aren't up too late for you out here) LOL
Brewski please, let's now get to flirtatious with Coach Dico! He is already sext dating one Bruin already ;)

Ohhhhh Goooo Bruins!

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23222 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about Lineart, Bush and Palmer?
LOL!! More stupidity.

Yeah, keep picking jackasses as "your boys". I wonder which boy you'll pick next year, front runner!

West Hollywood, CA

#23223 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudley is in the talk for Heisman.
I like it Miss Wolfie :)

Some of us nicknamed him Hot Rod, some of us call him Studley. Looks like yours is a hybrid of both... Hudley, I dig it ;)

Go Bruins! And I motion they be allowed to wear cute nicknames on the back of their jerseys!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23224 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Or give the player cash very week.
Is that how the husband pays you? I figured you'd make him pay you each time you swallow or take it up your culo.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23225 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudley is in the talk for Heisman.
Ya and I see Lee's not on anyone's radar. Lame Kiffin.... kills more SC Players Heisman dreams than any coach, Barkley, Woods, & now Lee.

West Hollywood, CA

#23226 Oct 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! If I were as obsessed with you as you are with me, going back to posts of mine from over a year ago, I know I'd find another half dozen!
Oh my Mister Trojan, Lifer and I both adore that 80's West Hollywood dance club tune by Animotion :)

Now Lifer, repeat after me:

You are my obsession
You are my obsession
Who do you want me to be
To make you sleep with me

Go Bruins! Go Obsession! Go Specialty Dance Clubs!

West Hollywood, CA

#23227 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya and I see Lee's not on anyone's radar. Lame Kiffin.... kills more SC Players Heisman dreams than any coach, Barkley, Woods, & now Lee.
That's a gallant effort at putting those nasty Trojans down Nation, but unfortunately we know too well it is those (nifty for us) sanctions at play ;)

Go Bruins! Let's see if we can sanction the Bush, Leinart, Palmer Heisman performances from our memories shall we!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23228 Oct 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The guy who refers to OJ as a murderer,(even though the courts didn't), wants a source.
The guy who refers to Mark Sanchez as a rapist wants a source.
The guy claims USC football has been cheating for "all those years", even though the NCAA only found improprieties with RB, wants a source!
LOL!! Shall I go on? These are only a handful from the last couple of weeks. If I were as obsessed with you as you are with me, going back to posts of mine from over a year ago, I know I'd find another half dozen!
you moron: to stupid to know that:
1. when you are innocent, you don't run from cops, as OJ did.
2. when you are placed on probation, it's because an investigation was made and you were found guilty.
3. when an investigation was done and found nothing worthy of placing someone on proabation, they don't - just like when OJ Mayo got free courtside tix to a Laker game and a 60 inch plasma TV as a gift while at USC...the NCAA just made OJ Mayo pay back the cost of the tix and the TV - no harm no foul.
4. when Sanchez got arrested it was because a victim called police, the same night Sanchez used fake IDs to get in to over 21 clubs.
5. if it happens one time, hey you know? shit happens, but it didn't happen once, or twice, or three times, or four times it happened FIVE TIMES!!! to USC players for rape arrests!!!

If you or I had been the ones arrested I bet you anything you want neith YOU nor I would have had our charges dropped, does USC have an insider inside the court system??? my guess is YES!!!!!
Have you ever heard of Carmen Trutanich read this article! But in case you don’t have the balls to read it, allow me to cut and paste for you. http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/05/ca...

FROM THE LOS ANGELES TIMES, REGARDING CARMEN TRUTANICH:

Trutanich was considered the "go-to guy for Trojans in trouble."

In the mid-00s, Trutanich developed a reputation for defending USC athletes accused of wrongdoing. He represented football players accused of offenses including DUI, assault, rape, drug possession and sexual assault.

In 2006, the National Organization for Women wrote a letter accusing USC of ignoring gender-based crimes. The letter alleged that "alumni lawyers have cleared players of crime, with help of friends from the DA's office."

Trutanich, a USC alum, wrote a letter in response: "NOW's statement is almost patronizing. It's upsetting to me when someone attacks the judicial system and has absolutely no facts.... I would challenge them to come forward with the name of the alleged crony who was in contact with me. That's a libelous statement. Who was the friend that I contacted? I never spoke to anyone in the DA's office."

He is a scoundrel USC alumni that has or had been protecrting USC football players from being tried and jailed like the damn criminals they ARE/WERE!!!

What do have to say about this??

ROTFLMAO!!! you're speechless??? you should be!!! do you still think I post "b.s."?

West Hollywood, CA

#23229 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you moron: to stupid to know that:
1. when you are innocent, you don't run from cops, as OJ did.
2. when you are placed on probation, it's because an investigation was made and you were found guilty.
3. when an investigation was done and found nothing worthy of placing someone on proabation, they don't - just like when OJ Mayo got free courtside tix to a Laker game and a 60 inch plasma TV as a gift while at USC...the NCAA just made OJ Mayo pay back the cost of the tix and the TV - no harm no foul.
4. when Sanchez got arrested it was because a victim called police, the same night Sanchez used fake IDs to get in to over 21 clubs.
5. if it happens one time, hey you know? shit happens, but it didn't happen once, or twice, or three times, or four times it happened FIVE TIMES!!! to USC players for rape arrests!!!
If you or I had been the ones arrested I bet you anything you want neith YOU nor I would have had our charges dropped, does USC have an insider inside the court system??? my guess is YES!!!!!
Have you ever heard of Carmen Trutanich read this article! But in case you don’t have the balls to read it, allow me to cut and paste for you. http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/05/ca...
FROM THE LOS ANGELES TIMES, REGARDING CARMEN TRUTANICH:
Trutanich was considered the "go-to guy for Trojans in trouble."
In the mid-00s, Trutanich developed a reputation for defending USC athletes accused of wrongdoing. He represented football players accused of offenses including DUI, assault, rape, drug possession and sexual assault.
In 2006, the National Organization for Women wrote a letter accusing USC of ignoring gender-based crimes. The letter alleged that "alumni lawyers have cleared players of crime, with help of friends from the DA's office."
Trutanich, a USC alum, wrote a letter in response: "NOW's statement is almost patronizing. It's upsetting to me when someone attacks the judicial system and has absolutely no facts.... I would challenge them to come forward with the name of the alleged crony who was in contact with me. That's a libelous statement. Who was the friend that I contacted? I never spoke to anyone in the DA's office."
He is a scoundrel USC alumni that has or had been protecrting USC football players from being tried and jailed like the damn criminals they ARE/WERE!!!
What do have to say about this??
ROTFLMAO!!! you're speechless??? you should be!!! do you still think I post "b.s."?
Lifer please, this latest outburst from you is longer than the doctors prescription you have still failed to fill :/

Go Bruins! Go Lifer please... to CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) Student Mental Health Center on the Westwood campus!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23230 Oct 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Cohering with the trolls I see Bruise In. Why dont you take fArtie with you and join PeePee and all the other queens in your man love hot tub... HaHa
USC 3 WINS
UCLA 3 WINS
And your response doesn't sound the wee bit troll like does it Babeler?!

Go #12 in the Nation Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23231 Oct 3, 2013
I will shuffle between the Dodger playoff game, the Kings opener, but they will cast aside and tivo'd when the focal point of Southern California, the UCLA Bruins come on at 7pm.

Though also a hostile match up for us, it is a different team than Nebraska. The Utes brought in Dennis Erickson to spread their offense and play more like we do. With that said Utah is averaging 505 yards and 42 points per game (compared to 324 yards and 26 points per game last year)

But the overall mobility of Hundley versus their kid Wilson I think we make the difference!

BRUINS - 48
UTES - 31
Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#23233 Oct 3, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about Lineart, Bush and Palmer?
Please Miss Wolfie, enough about USC and all their Heisman Trophy winners. My ears are starting to ache :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! We sure would take one of those though!

West Hollywood, CA

#23234 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And your response doesn't sound the wee bit troll like does it Babeler?!
Go #12 in the Nation Bruins!
Please Brewski, no need to do any Bruin trolling ourselves and name call! I am sure CT would prefer even Chiquita over something as cruel and straightforward as Babeler :/

That is almost as unruly as say Lifer dousing an innocent bystander with an alcoholic beverage :/

Go Bruins! Let's take a timeout here (but not like we did when a game was already out of reach)!
bruin for life

United States

#23235 Oct 3, 2013
Ucla 55 Utah 13
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23236 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>do you still think I post "b.s."?
I don't think it. I KNOW it.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23237 Oct 3, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Lifer please, this latest outburst from you is longer than the doctors prescription you have still failed to fill
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! Exactly!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23238 Oct 3, 2013
So, now he's defending femi-Nazi's and child molesters.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23239 Oct 3, 2013
This is a good Utah team, almost half

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,394,981
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 9,824
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Truth is might 311,332
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,504
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web