UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23184 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
in the same article in USA Today he said:
''I love being able to get into the offense,'' Orgeron said.''Get them right, scream at the quarterback, all that kind of stuff.
Gee when RN yelled at his QB's he was chastised :-)
but this is USC, they are allowed to scream at QBs and their fans find it perfectly reasonable, and encorage it. They also cheat, and "break bread" for the players.

Where are watching the #12 UCLA Bruins play the Utes tonight? we know where PPPrickOn is watching it, at Chico Bar in Montebello.

#23185 Oct 3, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it!!
Don't deny a man his cookies!! Just ask OJ.
yeah! or he'll slash your throat from ear to eart AND your boyfried too!!!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23186 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It was about time CT admitted his jealousy of LSU and UCLA.
Drinking fArt kool-aid now I see Rob?! I guess you need to because they have banned any beer consumption by you around other humans watching sports... HaHa

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#23187 Oct 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now BN, I am not a hater of the (B)ruins. In fact I will wish them luck tonight... At Rice-Eccles, they will need it...
UCLA - 34
UTAH - 41
Is this another one of those infamous CT predictions like "Barkley will win the Heisman"?

Heh heh heh heh heh..........

#23188 Oct 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Drinking fArt kool-aid now I see Rob?! I guess you need to because they have banned any beer consumption by you around other humans watching sports... HaHa
yup, you got that right...when they see me at the sporstbook bar, waitresses just turn the other way.

San Fernando Valley

#23189 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah! or he'll slash your throat from ear to eart AND your boyfried too!!!
Heh heh heh heh!

You know what would be ideal, now that OJ has officially lost his Florida home to foreclosure, wouldn't it be great of the GoldmanÂ’s could pick it up dirt cheap!

And then as part of their renovations, they could excavate the grounds and dig up the murder weapon he buried in his backyard! I heard it has a macabre value to it!

Good old O.J.- SC's poster child! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

#23190 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Is this another one of those infamous CT predictions like "Barkley will win the Heisman"?
buahahahahaha

San Fernando Valley

#23191 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the NFL we a have a 7 pm game 10 pm east coast, no wonder the Pac 12 doeesn't get any recognition back east, just plan dumb.
For sure BN, the East Coasters are drunk, passed out on the couch most Saturday nights by the time our games come on.

But maybe because it is a Thursday game, they will be a little more responsible (having to work the next day) and at least catch the first half.

Go (#12) Bruins!!!

San Marino, CA

#23192 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I see how your pulling for them 41 to 34 loss?
Iv'e been by the place a few times, it rocks, my boys better be ready for this game. Now ranked #3 in total offense,#4 in BOTH running and passing, nice balance.
Hey at least I have the game close. I just dont see your boys pulling this one out in their stadium. They played you tough in the Rose Bowl last year

San Marino, CA

#23193 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Is this another one of those infamous CT predictions like "Barkley will win the Heisman"?
Well I (and a hell of a lot of others) got last year wrong. But gee, that leaves me with 12 more years to catch up to you and Rob incorrectly predicting every pre-season that this year will be the (B)ruins year... HaHa

San Fernando Valley

#23194 Oct 3, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> An adequate, accurate, truthful response to CT (YVI) bull$#!+ was supplied! No sarcasm needed, to, "He's the loser"! Just another straight-forward conclusion to a "FACT"!
>:)
Sounds like "He's the loser" is pretty straight-forward to me too. I like your FACTS, you should hang out on this thread more often (if we aren't up too late for you out here) LOL

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23195 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>but this is USC, they are allowed to scream at QBs and their fans find it perfectly reasonable, and encorage it. They also cheat, and "break bread" for the players.
Where are watching the #12 UCLA Bruins play the Utes tonight? we know where PPPrickOn is watching it, at Chico Bar in Montebello.
No PPPapiOn will we in twin towers downtown, no TV privileges

San Marino, CA

#23196 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like "He's the loser" is pretty straight-forward to me too. I like your FACTS, you should hang out on this thread more often (if we aren't up too late for you out here) LOL
Cohering with the trolls I see Bruise In. Why dont you take fArtie with you and join PeePee and all the other queens in your man love hot tub... HaHa

USC 3 WINS
UCLA 3 WINS

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23197 Oct 3, 2013
will "be"

San Marino, CA

#23198 Oct 3, 2013
CT out! Just like how the (B)ruins will feel about 11pm tonight...OUT! HaHa
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23199 Oct 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah! or he'll slash your throat from ear to eart AND your boyfried too!!!
LOL!! Because you say so, does not make it so. We live in the world of reality.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23200 Oct 3, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Heh heh heh heh!
You know what would be ideal, now that OJ has officially lost his Florida home to foreclosure, wouldn't it be great of the GoldmanÂ’s could pick it up dirt cheap!
And then as part of their renovations, they could excavate the grounds and dig up the murder weapon he buried in his backyard! I heard it has a macabre value to it!
Good old O.J.- SC's poster child! Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Better OJ, than Rodney Alcala! ROTFLMAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23201 Oct 3, 2013
so this is why Bama safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, got suspended.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/se...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23202 Oct 3, 2013
Kind of petty, but at at last they didn't buy a players parents a house. :-)

#23203 Oct 3, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hey at least I have the game close. I just dont see your boys pulling this one out in their stadium. They played you tough in the Rose Bowl last year
2 years ago, and 4 years ago our QB was Kevin Prince...not no more...different coach, different team, different system, differnt players, different attitude, different culture, different mind set. 2 years ago our goal was to finish 7-5 and beat USC, today the goal is to win the Pac-12 title, and destroy EVERY team on the schedule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,420,269
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 49 min OzRitz 10,068
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Blue November 311,629
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Patrick 256,610
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web