UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29828 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#23130 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere. This thread is my entire life. I get so lonley on hollidays because all of you are of with your family doing normal things, I on the othet hand have no friends, no family, no life. Thank god for topix.
yah, like no one here knows you have no life, I'm glad you stayed doucheBag, I thought we had lost our only bytch to rag on...Welcome back girl!!! Just make sure Jonathan reminds you daily of your meds.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23131 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, like no one here knows you have no life, I'm glad you stayed doucheBag, I thought we had lost our only bytch to rag on...Welcome back girl!!! Just make sure Jonathan reminds you daily of your meds.
Having conversations with yourself again, Rob?

That one had a location of LA. We all know it wasn't FO.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23132 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.
JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.
JDR is definitely a possibility. But I think Riley is, too.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#23134 Oct 1, 2013
Really trOJan? ;whattaDick!!! You never seize to amaze with your stupidity.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23135 Oct 1, 2013
trOJan, just when I begin to have a tiny bit of respect for you go ruin it.
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#23136 Oct 1, 2013
I had to post without my handle to prove to you (as if I really needed to prove anything to your pathetic ass), my phone gives different cities everyday including San Francisco, if you can believe that, and I guess L.A. at the moment. But it truly is an insult for you to associate me in any way shape or form with Fight On, who only comes in here to cause havoc and discord among the regular posters. But you know, it's not important what you think, I only care what BN thinks, and he and are friends off Topix and he knows what I'm about. As for what you think of me? Pfffft
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23137 Oct 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Really trOJan? ;whattaDick!!! You never seize to amaze with your stupidity.
My stupidity?! LOL!! FYI, it's "cease".

Have a great day!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#23138 Oct 2, 2013
Multiple personalities. Need help?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23139 Oct 2, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
I had to post without my handle to prove to you (as if I really needed to prove anything to your pathetic ass), my phone gives different cities everyday including San Francisco, if you can believe that, and I guess L.A. at the moment. But it truly is an insult for you to associate me in any way shape or form with Fight On, who only comes in here to cause havoc and discord among the regular posters. But you know, it's not important what you think, I only care what BN thinks, and he and are friends off Topix and he knows what I'm about. As for what you think of me? Pfffft
Hmmm. For someone who doesn't care what I think, that was some response. LOL!!

Just lame of someone to try and post as FO. Since you post some of the lamest things on this thread, of course, someone would consider you as the culprit.

If it's not, no big deal. Have a good one!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23140 Oct 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Multiple personalities. Need help?
Yes, it appears all these ulterior personalities can be quite maddening for some :/

Good thing Nation got therapy a few years back and gave up the whole MBD Topix handle thing. He still does yell out "dude" to others on the beach though ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! I wish Coach Ricky and Coach Normie had multiple personalities when they were running our one dimensional offense!

West Hollywood, CA

#23141 Oct 2, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
Lifer please, all these razzly dazzly postings you make are not helping your cause :/

I swear, others almost have me believing that you are me :0

Go Bruins! We can all be one in the tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#23142 Oct 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Really trOJan? ;whattaDick!!!
DabNabIt Lifer, you pulled down his speedos and didn't even share with the rest of us Bruins :(

Go Bruins! It is supposed to be one on all in the hot tub!

West Hollywood, CA

#23143 Oct 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Having conversations with yourself again, Rob?
You should see me...um, I mean him when he arrives early in the hot tub ;)

“TROJANS READY TO RESTORE ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23144 Oct 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess the entire country hates the Trojans then. LOL!
Throughout history it has been proven that jealousy leads to hatred! LOL on that you hating Hag!

San Marino, CA

#23145 Oct 2, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're STILL the only one crying! LOL!!!
Don't be talking about having a brain, when you're stupid enough to come down on us for cupcakes and your "2013 team" has Rice, Sam Houston and UTEP on your schedule as their OOC games!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!
You are an idiot!!!
Go celebrate with the hicks, since you obviously have nothing good going on in your own life. Anyone who did, would not spew the hate you do.
Rice, Houston and UTEP!!! You're hilarious!!!!
LMFAO! Great post! This stupid, pidgin hag tries so hard to sound competent but just falls over her grass skirt every time she types something. I will actually give her a lot of credit though, she must have been a damn good lay back in the day to trap her husband and HIS money... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#23146 Oct 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I don't know.
This must of been your response when they asked if you had any "akamai"! You make Eddie Aikau look like a brain surgeonů HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23147 Oct 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Throughout history it has been proven that jealousy leads to hatred! LOL on that you hating Hag!
Well that explains why you hate UCLA so much, thanks for the Clarification

San Marino, CA

#23148 Oct 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No jealousy or hate from me over what is traditionally our doormat. What I do dislike is (B)ruins proclaiming for the last decade how this year is going to be their year each and every off season, or whining when we throw deep for touchdowns on you, or claiming we are a dirty school when there are many little (non)secrets that (B)ruins continue to deny or take responsibility for themselves. But that is a dislike at best. In fact I dont even hate the hag. I can understand how she is annoyed by the Trojans beating the snot out of her team every time we play, or coming over in droves to the Islands and taking over her backwards little local establishments... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23150 Oct 2, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No jealousy or hate from me over what is traditionally our doormat. What I do dislike is (B)ruins proclaiming for the last decade how this year is going to be their year each and every off season, or whining when we throw deep for touchdowns on you, or claiming we are a dirty school when there are many little (non)secrets that (B)ruins continue to deny or take responsibility for themselves. But that is a dislike at best. In fact I dont even hate the hag. I can understand how she is annoyed by the Trojans beating the snot out of her team every time we play, or coming over in droves to the Islands and taking over her backwards little local establishments... HaHa
Bull caca, your hatred for UCLA has come out loud and clear, at least trojan and CPEM have said good things about UCLA, not you, your always bagging on the Bruins.

West Hollywood, CA

#23151 Oct 2, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Nation please, let's try to leave the H word out of our Bruin vernacular shall we :/

Lifer uses the word H word in many of his angry and absurd statements, so I feel it be best the rest of us Bruins not become associated with the H word whether it be what most of us Bruins are thinking, being the second rate football team in Los Angeles for so many years :/

Go Bruins! Second rate no more, especially when the USFL left town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min USAsince1680 1,251,942
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Knowledge- 243,445
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Earthling-1 6,277
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 7 hr GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 20 hr Fartman 2
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web