UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32603 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23119 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon bet it right! The Jtfields and McCoys are making bank today with their own show. Get with the program.
DREAM JOB! LMAO!
I'm LMAO that Kiffen got his KARMA!
LOL!! Says the dumbass who switches from team to team every year! The freakin' moron whose 2013 team has a bunch of JC teams on their OOC schedule and yet has the nerve to come down on USC!!

Show some more stupidity, Hag!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell us some more how lousy your life is, that you throw yourself right in with the hicks from Tennessee, who FOUR years later are still crying!!!

Cry On, Hag!!!!!!! We love it!!! Reveling in LK's misfortunate? Only someone who had nothing going in her own life would be doing that.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23120 Oct 1, 2013
Final parting shot.....For the record the true Identity of PPP is.... I hate to rat on a colleague but here it goes....PPP is really none other than:(UCLA Rob, The Love Ghost, BruWins, Rob's Friendly Ghost, Several Versions of fight On,Papi Chulo,) none other than that loveable troll, Bruin For Life..Later Rob/PPP you effen troll!...LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#23121 Oct 1, 2013
Who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere. This thread is my entire life. I get so lonley on hollidays because all of you are of with your family doing normal things, I on the othet hand have no friends, no family, no life. Thank god for topix.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23122 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Final parting shot.....For the record the true Identity of PPP is.... I hate to rat on a colleague but here it goes....PPP is really none other than:(UCLA Rob, The Love Ghost, BruWins, Rob's Friendly Ghost, Several Versions of fight On,Papi Chulo,) none other than that loveable troll, Bruin For Life..Later Rob/PPP you effen troll!...LMFAO!
I think that's something we all knew already.

Vaya Con Dios!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23123 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Thought your sorry arse left. But no once again lying POS
FTFOAH
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#23125 Oct 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think most of us are not thrilled with the way LK was let go, but I have to believe the Trojans made the move as damage control. In that I mean, bring someone in to start with recruiting immediately. he have the facilities, we have the tradition, bring in the right coach and we get back to the dominant program we are known for. What do you think of Fisher if the two could agree?
FTFO
lets not get carried away with the whole "tradition" thing , CT. After all, us trojans have not won a NC since 1978.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23126 Oct 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Says the dumbass who switches from team to team every year! The freakin' moron whose 2013 team has a bunch of JC teams on their OOC schedule and yet has the nerve to come down on USC!!
Show some more stupidity, Hag!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Tell us some more how lousy your life is, that you throw yourself right in with the hicks from Tennessee, who FOUR years later are still crying!!!
Cry On, Hag!!!!!!! We love it!!! Reveling in LK's misfortunate? Only someone who had nothing going in her own life would be doing that.
Hon go clean up the kitchen. But use a toothbrush.

You're going to be crying on!

No one that has a brain wants that job!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23127 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.
JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.
Really? I don't know.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23128 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon go clean up the kitchen. But use a toothbrush.
You're going to be crying on!
No one that has a brain wants that job!
CRY ON!
You're STILL the only one crying! LOL!!!

Don't be talking about having a brain, when you're stupid enough to come down on us for cupcakes and your "2013 team" has Rice, Sam Houston and UTEP on your schedule as their OOC games!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!

You are an idiot!!!

Go celebrate with the hicks, since you obviously have nothing good going on in your own life. Anyone who did, would not spew the hate you do.

Rice, Houston and UTEP!!! You're hilarious!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23129 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
That's right! You don't know shit.

Rice, Houston and UTEP?!! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23130 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere. This thread is my entire life. I get so lonley on hollidays because all of you are of with your family doing normal things, I on the othet hand have no friends, no family, no life. Thank god for topix.
yah, like no one here knows you have no life, I'm glad you stayed doucheBag, I thought we had lost our only bytch to rag on...Welcome back girl!!! Just make sure Jonathan reminds you daily of your meds.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23131 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah, like no one here knows you have no life, I'm glad you stayed doucheBag, I thought we had lost our only bytch to rag on...Welcome back girl!!! Just make sure Jonathan reminds you daily of your meds.
Having conversations with yourself again, Rob?

That one had a location of LA. We all know it wasn't FO.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23132 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.
JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.
JDR is definitely a possibility. But I think Riley is, too.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23134 Oct 1, 2013
Really trOJan? ;whattaDick!!! You never seize to amaze with your stupidity.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23135 Oct 1, 2013
trOJan, just when I begin to have a tiny bit of respect for you go ruin it.
bruin for life

Van Nuys, CA

#23136 Oct 1, 2013
I had to post without my handle to prove to you (as if I really needed to prove anything to your pathetic ass), my phone gives different cities everyday including San Francisco, if you can believe that, and I guess L.A. at the moment. But it truly is an insult for you to associate me in any way shape or form with Fight On, who only comes in here to cause havoc and discord among the regular posters. But you know, it's not important what you think, I only care what BN thinks, and he and are friends off Topix and he knows what I'm about. As for what you think of me? Pfffft
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23137 Oct 2, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Really trOJan? ;whattaDick!!! You never seize to amaze with your stupidity.
My stupidity?! LOL!! FYI, it's "cease".

Have a great day!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23138 Oct 2, 2013
Multiple personalities. Need help?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23139 Oct 2, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
I had to post without my handle to prove to you (as if I really needed to prove anything to your pathetic ass), my phone gives different cities everyday including San Francisco, if you can believe that, and I guess L.A. at the moment. But it truly is an insult for you to associate me in any way shape or form with Fight On, who only comes in here to cause havoc and discord among the regular posters. But you know, it's not important what you think, I only care what BN thinks, and he and are friends off Topix and he knows what I'm about. As for what you think of me? Pfffft
Hmmm. For someone who doesn't care what I think, that was some response. LOL!!

Just lame of someone to try and post as FO. Since you post some of the lamest things on this thread, of course, someone would consider you as the culprit.

If it's not, no big deal. Have a good one!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23140 Oct 2, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
Multiple personalities. Need help?
Yes, it appears all these ulterior personalities can be quite maddening for some :/

Good thing Nation got therapy a few years back and gave up the whole MBD Topix handle thing. He still does yell out "dude" to others on the beach though ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! I wish Coach Ricky and Coach Normie had multiple personalities when they were running our one dimensional offense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,458,945
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min ThomasA 312,725
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web