UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,093)

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UT fans are just freaking weird. Kiffin was with them for 14 months, Kiffin never did anything there except calling out Urban Meyers once. Remember all the weirdos when he left? posting youtube videos showing their rage over him leaving? pathetic.
Urban Meyer is a bad ass.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it itneresting that Fox is the only news service that has the story right.
CNN, ESPN. USA Today, and the AP had it the other way, USA and ESPN did say Kiffins car was in an Airport parking lot, maybe the bus dropped them off at thier cars, just find it wierd every news service got it wrong, but Fox.???.. of all services. Either way he set history with his firing.
It was reported that he had his car at the airport on Sunday. But to have Lee spinning the story for them is ridiculous.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you (B)ruins find it interesting because it has to do with the Trojans! In fact I think I can hear your inquiring but nervous laughter from here... HaHa
Well I guess the entire country hates the Trojans then. LOL!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They actually did better when wasn't even in the game. Were you watching the same game I was?
Yeah your right , so just think about how much better it would have been if he(ML)would have got bback in there also!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
They were popping the champagne in Sunday. It's funny.
Oh my, those poor Tennessee people sound like once Lane Kiffin left them they have been lost ever since and are still bitter :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! We don't hold grudges, we hold each other!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, those poor Tennessee people sound like once Lane Kiffin left them they have been lost ever since and are still bitter
Only an idiot such as JMW would find it that funny. Even BFL called it out for what it is...pathetic.

I guess because she a hick like them, she can relate. What are they called where she's from, CT? Pudgin?

Heck, took the Hatfields & McCoys 150 years to finally sign a truce, so...

No wonder she can't just stick to the positive things about her half dozen teams. She feels the need to hate. So sad.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

she's

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot such as JMW would find it that funny. Even BFL called it out for what it is...pathetic.
I guess because she a hick like them, she can relate. What are they called where she's from, CT? Pudgin?
Heck, took the Hatfields & McCoys 150 years to finally sign a truce, so...
No wonder she can't just stick to the positive things about her half dozen teams. She feels the need to hate. So sad.
Hon bet it right! The Jtfields and McCoys are making bank today with their own show. Get with the program.

DREAM JOB! LMAO!
I'm LMAO that Kiffen got his KARMA!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.

JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Name um?
Speaking of name um Miss Wolfie, I just saw a few Fresno State versus Hawaii highlights. Come now girl, your boy wouldn't by chance by Beau Yap? He was all over the place making tackles ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Miss Wolfie, be proud!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO.
JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.
Nation help here please, we all can't read into your brain :/

Who is JDR :/

Go Bruins, Go Nation picking new coaches, Brewski picking football games, and Lifer picking up the empty beer cup!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon bet it right! The Jtfields and McCoys are making bank today with their own show. Get with the program.
DREAM JOB! LMAO!
I'm LMAO that Kiffen got his KARMA!
LOL!! Says the dumbass who switches from team to team every year! The freakin' moron whose 2013 team has a bunch of JC teams on their OOC schedule and yet has the nerve to come down on USC!!

Show some more stupidity, Hag!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell us some more how lousy your life is, that you throw yourself right in with the hicks from Tennessee, who FOUR years later are still crying!!!

Cry On, Hag!!!!!!! We love it!!! Reveling in LK's misfortunate? Only someone who had nothing going in her own life would be doing that.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Final parting shot.....For the record the true Identity of PPP is.... I hate to rat on a colleague but here it goes....PPP is really none other than:(UCLA Rob, The Love Ghost, BruWins, Rob's Friendly Ghost, Several Versions of fight On,Papi Chulo,) none other than that loveable troll, Bruin For Life..Later Rob/PPP you effen troll!...LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Who am I kidding, I'm not going anywhere. This thread is my entire life. I get so lonley on hollidays because all of you are of with your family doing normal things, I on the othet hand have no friends, no family, no life. Thank god for topix.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Final parting shot.....For the record the true Identity of PPP is.... I hate to rat on a colleague but here it goes....PPP is really none other than:(UCLA Rob, The Love Ghost, BruWins, Rob's Friendly Ghost, Several Versions of fight On,Papi Chulo,) none other than that loveable troll, Bruin For Life..Later Rob/PPP you effen troll!...LMFAO!
I think that's something we all knew already.

Vaya Con Dios!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Fight On wrote:
Thought your sorry arse left. But no once again lying POS
FTFOAH
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think most of us are not thrilled with the way LK was let go, but I have to believe the Trojans made the move as damage control. In that I mean, bring someone in to start with recruiting immediately. he have the facilities, we have the tradition, bring in the right coach and we get back to the dominant program we are known for. What do you think of Fisher if the two could agree?
FTFO
lets not get carried away with the whole "tradition" thing , CT. After all, us trojans have not won a NC since 1978.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Says the dumbass who switches from team to team every year! The freakin' moron whose 2013 team has a bunch of JC teams on their OOC schedule and yet has the nerve to come down on USC!!
Show some more stupidity, Hag!! ROTFLMAO!!!
Tell us some more how lousy your life is, that you throw yourself right in with the hicks from Tennessee, who FOUR years later are still crying!!!
Cry On, Hag!!!!!!! We love it!!! Reveling in LK's misfortunate? Only someone who had nothing going in her own life would be doing that.
Hon go clean up the kitchen. But use a toothbrush.

You're going to be crying on!

No one that has a brain wants that job!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO.
Really? I don't know.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon go clean up the kitchen. But use a toothbrush.
You're going to be crying on!
No one that has a brain wants that job!
CRY ON!
You're STILL the only one crying! LOL!!!

Don't be talking about having a brain, when you're stupid enough to come down on us for cupcakes and your "2013 team" has Rice, Sam Houston and UTEP on your schedule as their OOC games!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!!

You are an idiot!!!

Go celebrate with the hicks, since you obviously have nothing good going on in your own life. Anyone who did, would not spew the hate you do.

Rice, Houston and UTEP!!! You're hilarious!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of26,094
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,034,249
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Bitner 303,173
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min number four 217,131
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 5 hr bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••