UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32618 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23096 Oct 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have been shocked to read that Haden tossed him from the bus, as it cruised down Century Blvd. They'll say anything to try and make us look bad. So little TRUE faith in their on programs they have to try and disparage USC's.
Huh, no need to try and disparage you guys, y'all do a very good job disparaging your own selves. Thank you.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23097 Oct 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't have been shocked to read that Haden tossed him from the bus, as it cruised down Century Blvd. They'll say anything to try and make us look bad. So little TRUE faith in their own programs they have to try and disparage USC's.
LOL - For sure! I think the (B)ruins get most of their news from TMZ

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23098 Oct 1, 2013
I just find it hilarious and hypocrytical to read bullshyt comments about the "once a trojan always a trojan" crap, and "trojan family" bullshyt. if all that was true, Kiffin would have been let go with more dignity than that in which he was shown. I hope Kiffin learned from this, works his way up, and one day land a job at a rival school, and kicks USC right on the teeth, for the way he was treated.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23099 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Awe c'mon!!! overly sensitive aren't you???? you can't hang with a little teasing???
You tell 'um Lifer! You are a better Bruin man than I would be about this :/

I think I would fear having an alcoholic beverage poured over my noggin':(

Go Bruins! We are sensitive when it counts, like being yelled at for calling unnecessary timeouts at ends of games!

West Hollywood, CA

#23100 Oct 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LOL - For sure! I think the (B)ruins get most of their news from TMZ
Oh yes, Brewski and I love TMZ ;)

Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#23101 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Huh, no need to try and disparage you guys, y'all do a very good job disparaging your own selves. Thank you.
Good point Lifer! And now with Coach Jimmy around, we finally got rid of that annual disparaging "ditch practice over the the wall" routine we Bruins shamefully did for years ;)

Go Bruins! I am the Bruin Voice Of Reason so no one is required to respond to my comments because I speak the truth for ALL UCLA Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23102 Oct 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still too stupid to realize BOTH schools have to agree to play each other. Ranked teams don't mind playing Hawaii, because there's little risk to losing.
Dang, you're an idiot. Stick to banging your husband in return for the lifestyle he provides.
There are only THREE FBS schools which have NEVER scheduled an FCS school: USC, UCLA and Notre Dame.
Blah blah blah. Did you know A&M cancelled on USC for 14-15 series, you idiot. Why, SEC said you SUCK!

Book some ranked teams. Not cupcake schools, douche bag!

West Hollywood, CA

#23103 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>How can we help ourselves?!?! your institution does the stupidest things!! from your recruits, to your players, to your coaches, to your Athletic Director, to your president!! and so on and so on. FACT!!!
Please Lifer, let's not go there :/

They could always bring up Daryl Henley putting a kill out on a judge, or AD Danny denying the Alford/Iowa player rape media blunder, or Billy Walton opening up about the drug use and player handouts under the watchful eye of Wizard of Westwood Coach Johnny :(

Go Bruins! Let's pick battles we can actually win!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23104 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...
LMFAO
They were popping the champagne in Sunday. It's funny.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23105 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UT fans are just freaking weird. Kiffin was with them for 14 months, Kiffin never did anything there except calling out Urban Meyers once. Remember all the weirdos when he left? posting youtube videos showing their rage over him leaving? pathetic.
Urban Meyer is a bad ass.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23106 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it itneresting that Fox is the only news service that has the story right.
CNN, ESPN. USA Today, and the AP had it the other way, USA and ESPN did say Kiffins car was in an Airport parking lot, maybe the bus dropped them off at thier cars, just find it wierd every news service got it wrong, but Fox.???.. of all services. Either way he set history with his firing.
It was reported that he had his car at the airport on Sunday. But to have Lee spinning the story for them is ridiculous.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23107 Oct 1, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you (B)ruins find it interesting because it has to do with the Trojans! In fact I think I can hear your inquiring but nervous laughter from here... HaHa
Well I guess the entire country hates the Trojans then. LOL!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#23108 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They actually did better when wasn't even in the game. Were you watching the same game I was?
Yeah your right , so just think about how much better it would have been if he(ML)would have got bback in there also!

West Hollywood, CA

#23111 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
They were popping the champagne in Sunday. It's funny.
Oh my, those poor Tennessee people sound like once Lane Kiffin left them they have been lost ever since and are still bitter :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! We don't hold grudges, we hold each other!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23112 Oct 1, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, those poor Tennessee people sound like once Lane Kiffin left them they have been lost ever since and are still bitter
Only an idiot such as JMW would find it that funny. Even BFL called it out for what it is...pathetic.

I guess because she a hick like them, she can relate. What are they called where she's from, CT? Pudgin?

Heck, took the Hatfields & McCoys 150 years to finally sign a truce, so...

No wonder she can't just stick to the positive things about her half dozen teams. She feels the need to hate. So sad.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23113 Oct 1, 2013
she's

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23114 Oct 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot such as JMW would find it that funny. Even BFL called it out for what it is...pathetic.
I guess because she a hick like them, she can relate. What are they called where she's from, CT? Pudgin?
Heck, took the Hatfields & McCoys 150 years to finally sign a truce, so...
No wonder she can't just stick to the positive things about her half dozen teams. She feels the need to hate. So sad.
Hon bet it right! The Jtfields and McCoys are making bank today with their own show. Get with the program.

DREAM JOB! LMAO!
I'm LMAO that Kiffen got his KARMA!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23115 Oct 1, 2013
Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.

JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.

West Hollywood, CA

#23116 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Name um?
Speaking of name um Miss Wolfie, I just saw a few Fresno State versus Hawaii highlights. Come now girl, your boy wouldn't by chance by Beau Yap? He was all over the place making tackles ;)

Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Miss Wolfie, be proud!

West Hollywood, CA

#23117 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Amazing what less that 3 years can bring.
LMFAO.
JDR would be the perfect hire for SC and I'll go on record right now saying he will be SC's next head coach.
Nation help here please, we all can't read into your brain :/

Who is JDR :/

Go Bruins, Go Nation picking new coaches, Brewski picking football games, and Lifer picking up the empty beer cup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 312,873
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Susanm 1,460,333
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Into The Night 258,047
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 7 Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web