UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,801 - 21,820 of 27,086 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#23064 Oct 1, 2013
Wow, Fight On. Do you eat with that mouth? For someone with no more balls and no more penis attached, you sure are showing some of that left over testosterone. Relax girly, your 'gina is gonna get swollen and Jonathan's gonna have to rush you over to usc medical center again.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#23065 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow, Fight On. Do you eat with that mouth? For someone with no more balls and no more penis attached, you sure are showing some of that left over testosterone. Relax girly, your 'gina is gonna get swollen and Jonathan's gonna have to rush you over to usc medical center again.
Morning Sweet Thang!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#23066 Oct 1, 2013
Morning girly, you feeling better i see? Glad Midol is working for ya babe!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#23067 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
All these so called USC fans. Wondering how many went there? How much they donate...if they even donate? And they way they blog...it's hysterical.

Was thinking last night after reviewing my FB books I keep...hell at least little Hawaii plays non conference ranked teams. USC and Oregon State. Their conference games have also been against ranked teams. And shit we lost to Fresno by 5. More then I can say for USC.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23068 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
All these so called USC fans. Wondering how many went there? How much they donate...if they even donate? And they way they blog...it's hysterical.
Was thinking last night after reviewing my FB books I keep...hell at least little Hawaii plays non conference ranked teams. USC and Oregon State. Their conference games have also been against ranked teams. And shit we lost to Fresno by 5. More then I can say for USC.
Still too stupid to realize BOTH schools have to agree to play each other. Ranked teams don't mind playing Hawaii, because there's little risk to losing.

Dang, you're an idiot. Stick to banging your husband in return for the lifestyle he provides.

There are only THREE FBS schools which have NEVER scheduled an FCS school: USC, UCLA and Notre Dame.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23069 Oct 1, 2013
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...

LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23070 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
Slightly amusing. But they look kind of pathetic.

UT, time to move on.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#23071 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
Kind of like the disgruntled Iowa fans and the displeased New Mexico fans towards UCLA BB hire Steve (Stevie Blunder) Alford....They sure can pickem is Westwood..From Howland to Alford that's going backwards..LMFAO!

“112 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

#23072 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
UT fans are just freaking weird. Kiffin was with them for 14 months, Kiffin never did anything there except calling out Urban Meyers once. Remember all the weirdos when he left? posting youtube videos showing their rage over him leaving? pathetic.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#23073 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
LMFAO
I have some great news for you Rob and Brew In, the playing field is leveling off as I am now leaving Topix once and for all. For the record I'm not PPP that one you guys are too stupid to figure out and I have laughed my arse off everytime you accuse me of being him. Sure I have trolled as have all of you, everyone here is nuts but of good heart cuz you all love sports..MBD take no offense for me calling you a Troll at least I wasn't being dishonest..It was an unfair fight me vs all of you I had you outnumbered 1 -5...LMFAO!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#23074 Oct 1, 2013
I know so many of you want to believe in every negative rumor about USC, truth be damned, but according to Marqise Lee, there was no dramatic "Get off my bus" moment at LAX:
"Once we got off the plane, the coaches' cars are already at the airport," USC wide receiver Marqise Lee said. "{I've} never seen {Kiffin} get on the bus. He'd never get on the bus. Once he got off the airplane, he'd just walk to his car. All the coaches do that besides the one that rides back with us."
http://www.foxsportswest.com/collegefootball/...

Another report stated that Kiffin was told by Haden on the plane ride back that they were going to have a meeting at an airport office at their private terminal upon their arrival. Sorry to burst y'all's bubble.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23075 Oct 1, 2013
CPEM wrote:
I know so many of you want to believe in every negative rumor about USC, truth be damned, but according to Marqise Lee, there was no dramatic "Get off my bus" moment at LAX:
<quoted text>
Another report stated that Kiffin was told by Haden on the plane ride back that they were going to have a meeting at an airport office at their private terminal upon their arrival. Sorry to burst y'all's bubble.
Colin also found it hard to believe he'd take a bus 30-40 minutes to campus, only to turn right around and drive back home, 10 minutes from the airport!

Just idiots who love to hate believed the story about them leaving him stranded at LAX.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23076 Oct 1, 2013
Too bad one of the idiots who fell for the airport story was Scott Wolfe!

Westwood

#23077 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I have some great news for you Rob and Brew In, the playing field is leveling off as I am now leaving Topix once and for all. For the record I'm not PPP that one you guys are too stupid to figure out and I have laughed my arse off everytime you accuse me of being him. Sure I have trolled as have all of you, everyone here is nuts but of good heart cuz you all love sports..MBD take no offense for me calling you a Troll at least I wasn't being dishonest..It was an unfair fight me vs all of you I had you outnumbered 1 -5...LMFAO!
Hey PPPapiOn
Parole up, back to prison? heard this shyt before, don't believe 1 word your ever typed.
KMAMF

Westwood

#23079 Oct 1, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it itneresting that Fox is the only news service that has the story right.
CNN, ESPN. USA Today, and the AP had it the other way, USA and ESPN did say Kiffins car was in an Airport parking lot, maybe the bus dropped them off at thier cars, just find it wierd every news service got it wrong, but Fox.???.. of all services. Either way he set history with his firing.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23080 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>UT fans are just freaking weird. Kiffin was with them for 14 months, Kiffin never did anything there except calling out Urban Meyers once. Remember all the weirdos when he left? posting youtube videos showing their rage over him leaving? pathetic.
Lifer please, have you been drinking Nation's kool-aid and he is drinking yours :/

We Bruins need to keep our plan of attack and rage against those Trojans in unison. You now sucking up to them and Nation acting like the beer drinking hothead, has my score card in disarray :/

Go Bruins! Where's Brewski to help me sort this out!
!

West Hollywood, CA

#23081 Oct 1, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I tried to tell my boys that I am obviously not you (a ruffian I am not), but when we bruins rage up and find a reason to over-analysis coach firings and unimportant things like that, what can I, the Bruin Voice of Reason say :/

We Bruins really need to get back to focusing on Utah and playing them in their stadium. I don't want to see Nation, Lifer, or Brewski weeping come Sunday if we don't pull this one off :/

Go Bruins! Maybe we can say one of our players is deathly ill to get another emotional lift!

West Hollywood, CA

#23082 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it itneresting that Fox is the only news service that has the story right.
CNN, ESPN. USA Today, and the AP had it the other way, USA and ESPN did say Kiffins car was in an Airport parking lot, maybe the bus dropped them off at thier cars, just find it wierd every news service got it wrong, but Fox.???.. of all services. Either way he set history with his firing.
Nation please, let's focus on OUR team shall we :/

If we don't, and with the hell-bent schedule we have, we could have a Pacific 12 South collapse and watch Arizona State, a revived Odgerin USC, Utah, and maybe even Arizona pass us up :(

Go Bruins! Too much arrogance ourselves might do us in!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#23083 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
If the AP had it wrong, no shock others would. Many use them as their source.

West Hollywood, CA

#23084 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Love this.......The good news is you won't lose to BYE this weekend, good for the trojans, wait they might find a way
LMFAOAH'S
FTFO girls, FTFO heh, heh, heh
Nation/MBD please, you are using my lines. I just coined the phrase earlier this week about our Bruins not losing last weekend because we didn't play :/

Go Bruins! Let's not step all over each other's toes, besides, it will mess up our pretty cleats!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Freebird USA 226,382
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,438
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,455
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE