UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32399 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23053 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Me a troll!!!
I'm a troll!!
It's about time you admit it Bruin Nation,alias Manhattan_Beach Dooshe, alias Pete_Carroll, aka Fight_On(the Underscores give you away.LMFAO!) and probably others, always raging of homophobia, hunting down CT or your "Snookums" as you called him...Dude face it we all know those were you. The more you deny deny deny, the more you look like a POS hypocrite arsehole....Dude you are worse than me and Rob combined.....What a d-bagg!...LMFAO!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23054 Sep 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you admit it Bruin Nation,alias Manhattan_Beach Dooshe, alias Pete_Carroll, aka Fight_On(the Underscores give you away.LMFAO!) and probably others, always raging of homophobia, hunting down CT or your "Snookums" as you called him...Dude face it we all know those were you. The more you deny deny deny, the more you look like a POS hypocrite arsehole....Dude you are worse than me and Rob combined.....What a d-bagg!...LMFAO!
Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23055 Sep 30, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
Who and what the Eff are you? Go back to the swamp roll over your gator and go back to sleep. This is one prediction that is 100% accurate.. I predict that you are a effen piece of shyt that drools over BN and BFL...LMFAO! If you're not one of those hommo trolls already...Fix the pipino up your arse it' making you irritable...LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23056 Sep 30, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
I'm LMAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23057 Sep 30, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text> as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
What's wrong sweetie some bad man from LA break your heart?...LMFAO!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23058 Sep 30, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>California sucks at FBS football...
PC had a 4-0 versus the SEC (the only two teams who had the balls to play USC) and the combined scores were about 116-40, or something close.

UCLA just beat the shit out of a traditional powerhouse and they are just above the middle of our conference. Yeah, they usually fade off towards the end of their seasons, but always gets up for early season games and whoop up on supposedly great teams! Yes, it matters more where you are in December & January. But if California, as a state, sucked at football, this wouldn't be the case.

Stanford is kicking ass, while not relaxing their academic standards for athletes one bit!!

You are smoking crack!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23059 Sep 30, 2013
Oh yeah...

GO PAC-12!!!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23061 Sep 30, 2013
Buahahaaha Fight On got his ass handed!!!!! buhahahahaha
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23062 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Buahahaaha Fight On got his ass handed!!!!! buhahahahaha
No not really perhaps to a simple minded iddiot or perhaps a medium functioning baboon like yourself might think so. Hatchet who could be MBD,or BFL or Arse Decco, thinks I am CT so therefore, shytt for brains he was attacking CT not me you stupid dumbass piece of shytt with an IQ lower than a trunup and an arsehole wide enough to rival Wolffies....LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23063 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Me a troll???
NO ONE TAKES YOUR POST SERIOUS, NO ONE !!!!
FK ON arsehole, Bite on
Paranoid??? MB_D/BN/P_C/F_O... EFFEN TROLL!!!...LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23064 Oct 1, 2013
Wow, Fight On. Do you eat with that mouth? For someone with no more balls and no more penis attached, you sure are showing some of that left over testosterone. Relax girly, your 'gina is gonna get swollen and Jonathan's gonna have to rush you over to usc medical center again.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23065 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow, Fight On. Do you eat with that mouth? For someone with no more balls and no more penis attached, you sure are showing some of that left over testosterone. Relax girly, your 'gina is gonna get swollen and Jonathan's gonna have to rush you over to usc medical center again.
Morning Sweet Thang!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23066 Oct 1, 2013
Morning girly, you feeling better i see? Glad Midol is working for ya babe!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23067 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Wow, Fight On. Do you eat with that mouth? For someone with no more balls and no more penis attached, you sure are showing some of that left over testosterone. Relax girly, your 'gina is gonna get swollen and Jonathan's gonna have to rush you over to usc medical center again.
All these so called USC fans. Wondering how many went there? How much they donate...if they even donate? And they way they blog...it's hysterical.

Was thinking last night after reviewing my FB books I keep...hell at least little Hawaii plays non conference ranked teams. USC and Oregon State. Their conference games have also been against ranked teams. And shit we lost to Fresno by 5. More then I can say for USC.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23068 Oct 1, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
All these so called USC fans. Wondering how many went there? How much they donate...if they even donate? And they way they blog...it's hysterical.
Was thinking last night after reviewing my FB books I keep...hell at least little Hawaii plays non conference ranked teams. USC and Oregon State. Their conference games have also been against ranked teams. And shit we lost to Fresno by 5. More then I can say for USC.
Still too stupid to realize BOTH schools have to agree to play each other. Ranked teams don't mind playing Hawaii, because there's little risk to losing.

Dang, you're an idiot. Stick to banging your husband in return for the lifestyle he provides.

There are only THREE FBS schools which have NEVER scheduled an FCS school: USC, UCLA and Notre Dame.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23069 Oct 1, 2013
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...

LMFAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23070 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...
LMFAO
Slightly amusing. But they look kind of pathetic.

UT, time to move on.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23071 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...
LMFAO
Kind of like the disgruntled Iowa fans and the displeased New Mexico fans towards UCLA BB hire Steve (Stevie Blunder) Alford....They sure can pickem is Westwood..From Howland to Alford that's going backwards..LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23072 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...
LMFAO
UT fans are just freaking weird. Kiffin was with them for 14 months, Kiffin never did anything there except calling out Urban Meyers once. Remember all the weirdos when he left? posting youtube videos showing their rage over him leaving? pathetic.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23073 Oct 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Tenn fans reaction to Lames firing
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/10/tennessee-fan...
LMFAO
I have some great news for you Rob and Brew In, the playing field is leveling off as I am now leaving Topix once and for all. For the record I'm not PPP that one you guys are too stupid to figure out and I have laughed my arse off everytime you accuse me of being him. Sure I have trolled as have all of you, everyone here is nuts but of good heart cuz you all love sports..MBD take no offense for me calling you a Troll at least I wasn't being dishonest..It was an unfair fight me vs all of you I had you outnumbered 1 -5...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min sonicfilter 1,431,557
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Brian_G 10,074
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Bubblegum5910 311,864
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 hr Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web