UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,781 - 21,800 of 26,649 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
PPPapiOn taking meds
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Busted!!!!!...LMFAO!!!...LMFAO !!!!..once more cuz it's true!...LMFAO!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was BFL who was defending the child molestors, claiming they never should have been penalized in the first place. Raping young boys is perfectly acceptable in his eyes.
I know a lot of his posts don't make sense. But those were over the top!
Please Mister Trojan, we Bruins are trying to downplay Lifer's irresponsible comments with regards to child molestation. Even in free-wheeling Westwood, this is going a tad too far :/

Go Bruins! Lifer's opinions do not represent the Bruin station (most of the time)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows BN, many of these guys could use this as leverage for more money.
Everyone assumes folks are dying to take this USC job. Well see.
Miss Wolfie, it is actually something we Bruins are a tad apprehensive to see :/

That Jon Gruden fella plays a mean Chuckie! I hope it is not someone like him :/

Go Bruins! Go Warriors! We are happy we what we were given!

Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was BFL who was defending the child molestors, claiming they never should have been penalized in the first place. Raping young boys is perfectly acceptable in his eyes.
I know a lot of his posts don't make sense. But those were over the top!
Yea I know it BFL was defending Sandusky, but BN is a child molester in his own right, on Halloween he has a no girls sign on his front door he passes candy to only little boys dressed in his Bruin thong and stilettos...

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
62 to 41 any comments????
didn't think so
Get over your gitty self and see my post (23019) to Rob on that.

CT out!!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know it BFL was defending Sandusky, but BN is a child molester in his own right, on Halloween he has a no girls sign on his front door he passes candy to only little boys dressed in his Bruin thong and stilettos...
Well Mister Fight On, we Bruins don't condone out and out child molestation, but we do have a group on the Westwood campus called NAMBLA which is always consensual by nature ;)

Go Bruins! Again Lifer does not reflect all of our inner, darker Bruin secrets!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what we arrogant Trojans are gonna do. This is FOOTBALL...USC IS FOOTBALL! They wont be able to stay in their comfort zone like Savage and say no. You already sound a little nervous Robbie... HaHa
Yeah, pretty dumb of him. Our football job is as attractive to coaches as UCLA's basketball job. Being the biased, hate filled non-UCLA graduate he is, he'll never admit it.

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pretty dumb of him. Our football job is as attractive to coaches as UCLA's basketball job. Being the biased, hate filled non-UCLA graduate he is, he'll never admit it.
But I will :/

Being the Bruin Voice Of Reason here, I will admit we Bruins are as scared as hell about the future Trojan Head Coach. We know just about any coach would give their left testicle (or maybe even both) to be the coach for you fellas :/

But please let us enjoy our current fame, even if it does end up being short-lived or one day long forgotten :(

Go Bruins! We refuse to be a one season sitcom!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Love this.......all so called trojans except trojan and CPEM deflecting the monumental loss last weekend to everything but their embarrasing loss in the desert, I'm not at all surprised, they have been in denile since their first of SEVEN losses as #1 last year.
62 point allowed by the #4 defense in the Nation....... that didn't last long, losers. The good news is you won't lose to BYE this weekend, good for the trojans, wait they might find a way
LMFAOAH'S
FTFO girls, FTFO heh, heh, heh
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
deny deny deny
LMFAO!! You perverted effen troll!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!! You perverted effen troll!
Me a troll???
you with multi names ???? PPPrick. Papi, Bite On, & BFL I'm a troll???? I have posted as BN for years now. Your a fking joke PPPapiOn, BFL
Beside you NEVER talk football, only your homo phobic rants, NO ONE TAKES YOUR POST SERIOUS, NO ONE !!!!
FK ON arsehole, Bite on
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Me a troll!!!
I'm a troll!!
It's about time you admit it Bruin Nation,alias Manhattan_Beach Dooshe, alias Pete_Carroll, aka Fight_On(the Underscores give you away.LMFAO!) and probably others, always raging of homophobia, hunting down CT or your "Snookums" as you called him...Dude face it we all know those were you. The more you deny deny deny, the more you look like a POS hypocrite arsehole....Dude you are worse than me and Rob combined.....What a d-bagg!...LMFAO!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you admit it Bruin Nation,alias Manhattan_Beach Dooshe, alias Pete_Carroll, aka Fight_On(the Underscores give you away.LMFAO!) and probably others, always raging of homophobia, hunting down CT or your "Snookums" as you called him...Dude face it we all know those were you. The more you deny deny deny, the more you look like a POS hypocrite arsehole....Dude you are worse than me and Rob combined.....What a d-bagg!...LMFAO!
Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
Who and what the Eff are you? Go back to the swamp roll over your gator and go back to sleep. This is one prediction that is 100% accurate.. I predict that you are a effen piece of shyt that drools over BN and BFL...LMFAO! If you're not one of those hommo trolls already...Fix the pipino up your arse it' making you irritable...LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude you eff with everyone at ALL times, now it's time for EVERYONE to eff with you and yes you deserve what's coming. You suck at predicting the outcome of any game that you decide should be proud to have your analysis WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU? You're a Lane Kiffin suck azz that aint got a azz to suck anymore lmmfao. You're a pathetic fu*king loser that cannot take defeat like a man, as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
I'm LMAO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text> as if there could be one (1) man found in LA that could take being a loser and be a stand up man. California sucks at FBS football and you CT my punk friend suck at being a man.
What's wrong sweetie some bad man from LA break your heart?...LMFAO!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>California sucks at FBS football...
PC had a 4-0 versus the SEC (the only two teams who had the balls to play USC) and the combined scores were about 116-40, or something close.

UCLA just beat the shit out of a traditional powerhouse and they are just above the middle of our conference. Yeah, they usually fade off towards the end of their seasons, but always gets up for early season games and whoop up on supposedly great teams! Yes, it matters more where you are in December & January. But if California, as a state, sucked at football, this wouldn't be the case.

Stanford is kicking ass, while not relaxing their academic standards for athletes one bit!!

You are smoking crack!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh yeah...

GO PAC-12!!!!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Buahahaaha Fight On got his ass handed!!!!! buhahahahaha
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Buahahaaha Fight On got his ass handed!!!!! buhahahahaha
No not really perhaps to a simple minded iddiot or perhaps a medium functioning baboon like yourself might think so. Hatchet who could be MBD,or BFL or Arse Decco, thinks I am CT so therefore, shytt for brains he was attacking CT not me you stupid dumbass piece of shytt with an IQ lower than a trunup and an arsehole wide enough to rival Wolffies....LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Aura Mytha 224,026
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 305,077
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••