UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32718 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#23013 Sep 30, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Thang if you were a broadcaster they would have to put a mic up your arse, you talk more crap than anyone on here. You go where the wind blows, I bet you weren't always a Bruin fan, you wee probably a USC fan but were kicked out for being a kween...LMFAO!
Sweet Thang?? thats the words PPPrick uses, just proves pur PPPapiOn, what a FOOL

Bite On

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23014 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean, USC will not be running the table, and finish 8-0 in order to win the 11 games you said USC would win 2 weeks ago? lol
USC 0-2 in conference and "dead" last in the conference...they may not win a single game the rest of the year, with that airhead interim coach you got El Orejon.
Careful what you cheer for. I have a feeling AD Haden is going to make sure the new USC Trojan head football coach will be one for the ages! Dont be surprised that after the high profile coach comes in, it will squash any flash in the pan, optical illusion, 13 month turn arounds you think Mora is doing for your (B)ruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23015 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Careful what you cheer for. I have a feeling AD Haden is going to make sure the new USC Trojan head football coach will be one for the ages! Dont be surprised that after the high profile coach comes in, it will squash any flash in the pan, optical illusion, 13 month turn arounds you think Mora is doing for your (B)ruins!
Is Haden serving Grape or Strawberry coolaid to the alum?
just wondering.

San Marino, CA

#23016 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for your med PPPapiON
"Pretty Boy Barkley is the one all you trojans creamed over for 4 yrs, Hows his/her pro career going?
Bite On 62 to 41
LMFAOAH
How did Barkleys cream feel when he lead The Trojans in destroying the (B)ruins 50-0 behind Barkley's six touchdown passes. That gave him 39 on the year, a new Pac-12 record. Or would you like me to mention the previous year when we had more fans cheering in the Rose Bowl then (B)ruin fans because it took a hapless UCLA team needing a score with 23 seconds left in the game just to make a 28-7 game look a little closer. Or then again I could remind you that MB7 holds 20 USC career, season and single-game records; he also holds Pac-12 records for most career completions (1,001), passing yards (12,327) and touchdown passes (116). You (B)ruins only have one season of overly-hyped bliss to go on. Lets see who is biting on what after Oregon, Stanford, Washington, and ASU take you apart... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23017 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Careful what you cheer for. I have a feeling AD Haden is going to make sure the new USC Trojan head football coach will be one for the ages! Dont be surprised that after the high profile coach comes in, it will squash any flash in the pan, optical illusion, 13 month turn arounds you think Mora is doing for your (B)ruins!
Funny.... no comments on 62 to 41 ????
deflecting but not commenting on the game?
no suprise, you never do.
At least you don't have to worry about losing this weeekend.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23018 Sep 30, 2013
one down
On Monday, the distractions were about Sarkisian immediately being linked to the USC vacancy after the weekend firing of Lane Kiffin.

"I'm kind of glad you asked. We can get the giant elephant out of the room," Sarkisian joked.

Instead of dancing around the rumors, Sarkisian addressed the situation head on during a team meeting on Monday morning, then reiterated he has no interest in being anywhere but at Washington, where the 18th ranked Huskies (4-0, 1-0 Pac-12) are off to their best start since 2001
Next ?

San Marino, CA

#23019 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
So Mr. Chose Traveler, last week you were posting some amazing stat rankings for USC...#4 in the country for points allowed, I believe? do you have this weeks Defensive stats??? LMAO no? guess what? I have them, they dropped from #4 to #42 around 30 around 15 spots below UCLA. LMAO
http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/_/id...
Truly not a great effort on our part but we cant hold opinion on one game as you know. Last year your (B)ruins were 4-1, had just kicked hapless Colorados @ss, then when into Berkeley with their middle-of-the-road team and they ripped you a new A-hole 43-17. So you see Robbie, while I expect you to hoot and holler because you think your boys are the king and other bullshyt like that right now, the fun is about to begin for Mora and your mediocre defense.

@ Utah
@ Stanford
@ Oregon
Washington
Arizona State

And then after ASU takes the South Conference title, you will probably get Baylor again in the Desert Dust Bowl and watch them score 70 on you... HaHa

LMFAO with regards to your team doing something you will be proud of by year end, of course unless your standards are still being happy when losing your last 3 games of the year... HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#23020 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
one down
On Monday, the distractions were about Sarkisian immediately being linked to the USC vacancy after the weekend firing of Lane Kiffin.
"I'm kind of glad you asked. We can get the giant elephant out of the room," Sarkisian joked.
Instead of dancing around the rumors, Sarkisian addressed the situation head on during a team meeting on Monday morning, then reiterated he has no interest in being anywhere but at Washington, where the 18th ranked Huskies (4-0, 1-0 Pac-12) are off to their best start since 2001
Next ?
Many of us did not want Sark. It would merely be the second coming of Lane. Not saying he's not a better coach than LK. Just too many similarities.

Will always root for him and his teams, except when they're playing 'SC. Just don't want him as our coach.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#23021 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They actually did better when wasn't even in the game. Were you watching the same game I was?
He hardly played. Most balls were going to Tres Madden.

San Marino, CA

#23022 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
one down
Next ?
Haden will keep the vacany search very private, but when he does reveal it, all you (B)ruins will give out a nervous laugh and say something like "interesting choice", or "not sure he will be a good fit". And I like how you haters want to believe everything a coach says publicly. Besides Sark is WAY too low profile for the new hire. Hell, the guy could even end up being a Nick Saban or Jon Gruden.

USC - DAY ONE IN RETURN TO DOMINANCE!

San Marino, CA

#23023 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Haden serving Grape or Strawberry coolaid to the alum?
just wondering.
More like Dom Perignon because this hire is going to blow the fat wallets right out of the boosters pockets! Everyone will be saying where do we sign up, and the rest of the conference will whine "foul" to the NCAA just like they did when we kicked @ss during the PC era! A successful Trojan head coach is like a god in this town and you fools know it!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23024 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
one down
Next ?
Who knows BN, many of these guys could use this as leverage for more money.

Everyone assumes folks are dying to take this USC job. Well see.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#23025 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Haden will keep the vacany search very private, but when he does reveal it, all you (B)ruins will give out a nervous laugh and say something like "interesting choice", or "not sure he will be a good fit". And I like how you haters want to believe everything a coach says publicly. Besides Sark is WAY too low profile for the new hire. Hell, the guy could even end up being a Nick Saban or Jon Gruden.
USC - DAY ONE IN RETURN TO DOMINANCE!
LMAO, Nick Saban!

San Marino, CA

#23026 Sep 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
He hardly played. Most balls were going to Tres Madden.
That just show the talent we still do have despite the sanctions handed down from the NCAA because all the whiners wanted to take down our dominance. So do you have a room made up for Norm yet? You know he will be homeless come December... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23027 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Haden will keep the vacany search very private, but when he does reveal it, all you (B)ruins will give out a nervous laugh and say something like "interesting choice", or "not sure he will be a good fit". And I like how you haters want to believe everything a coach says publicly. Besides Sark is WAY too low profile for the new hire. Hell, the guy could even end up being a Nick Saban or Jon Gruden.USC - DAY ONE IN RETURN TO DOMINANCE!
Unless they sign Jeses Christ himself I'm not worried, thats your problem, I'm more that happy with Mora, I'm hearing Adoore Jackson 5 star from Serra (#7 in the nation) has ruled out USC.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#23028 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>More like Dom Perignon because this hire is going to blow the fat wallets right out of the boosters pockets! Everyone will be saying where do we sign up, and the rest of the conference will whine "foul" to the NCAA just like they did when we kicked @ss during the PC era! A successful Trojan head coach is like a god in this town and you fools know it!
Grape or Strawberry coolaid ? you chugging the shyt
BTW any comments on 62 to 41???
didn't think so, Deny, deny, deny

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#23029 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They actually did better when wasn't even in the game. Were you watching the same game I was?
Please Lifer, don't remind us all that USC still has a lot of talent and if we get too cocky, or wear something unfashionable against them, they could very well beat us in their stadium :/

Need I say to all my fellow Bruins that we have not won in the Coliseum since 1997 :(

Go Bruins! Please go away Trojans, please!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23030 Sep 30, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How did Barkleys cream feel when he lead The Trojans in destroying the (B)ruins 50-0 behind Barkley's six touchdown passes. That gave him 39 on the year, a new Pac-12 record. Or would you like me to mention the previous year when we had more fans cheering in the Rose Bowl then (B)ruin fans because it took a hapless UCLA team needing a score with 23 seconds left in the game just to make a 28-7 game look a little closer. Or then again I could remind you that MB7 holds 20 USC career, season and single-game records; he also holds Pac-12 records for most career completions (1,001), passing yards (12,327) and touchdown passes (116). You (B)ruins only have one season of overly-hyped bliss to go on. Lets see who is biting on what after Oregon, Stanford, Washington, and ASU take you apart... HaHa
The only thing I remember about golden boy is that nasty hit Anthony Barr gave him to put him out of his misery, that is trOJan football. LMAO

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#23031 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
one down
Next ?
Arrogant trOJans think they can just flash money and coaches will flock to South Central...just ask John Savage, the torgans offered him 1.6 million a year and he said "NOOOOOO THAAAAAAAAANKS I will stay in Westwood, even if I make $360,000 I want no part of SUCking"
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#23032 Sep 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
one down
Next ?
How about you coaching them dooshe? Oh that's right not your style, you prefer coaching 10 year old boys and showering with them like your idol Sandusky..LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,483,088
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 40 min Susanm 313,223
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr Not My Fault 10,793
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web