UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,084)

Showing posts 21,661 - 21,680 of26,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Yeah, his people skills were lacking. But I'm not going to bash him the way some people would.

Trying to pretend you enjoyed an ass whooping of your SUPPOSEDLY FAVORITE team because it got your coach fired? That's something only a fair weather fan would do.

I said from the get go (as Dufresne did in the Times yesterday), LK was hired to get us through the bulk of the sanctions. A GREAT coach would have had trouble with it. That's why a few said no when PC left. Not only was it the sanctions, but as Colin said this morning, you don't want to follow someone who was as successful as PC! Those are big shoes to fill.(Cry as much as you want about what he may or may not have done, he's a great coach and it had little to nothing to do with his success. Only a moron would claim it did. Heck, he's proving it right now in Seattle.)

"We'll pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again." - Diana Krall (love her!)

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

This is for PPPapiOn, since he livesin the past

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/usc-ad-haden-kif...

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
We could have picked him up in a limo full of roses and Dumbass would have found fault in it.
We did it as soon as possible and in-person. Players and recruits knew it was coming and were not happy with the uncertainty surrounding LK's future. Better to get it done, so they can digest it on Sunday and return to school & pratice on Monday, ready to pratice under EO and see what we can do about salvaging the season.
A wuss like you was going to cry about it no matter what. Keep crying, along with your piece of trash buddy. We love it!!
Fight On!!
classless, is what FUsCK is.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Colin was just laughing at the idiots who are crying about it.(FYI, he works for ESPN..."the media". LOL!!) Don't be stupid enough to try and claim everyone is crying about it.
Funny that you're stupid enough to claim you aren't crying about anything and here you are doing just that!!
Keep crying, Hag! We love it!!!
Hon, the only one crying is you. Did you hear Roy Firestone this morning?

Nuff said.

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
I heard that the bus was parked in a fire lane, so they did.
*bah-dum-tish*
In 2011, Kiffin had the team believing in themselves and it showed. They played as a team, and they had a great season. In 2012, he lost them.
I appreciate the hard work he put in, and will have fond memories of the 2011 season. I also believe he did the best he could within the confines of the sanctions, and while the team didn't continue to operate at the high level that we expected based on 2011, it did ok. Some things I could have lived without (D-Bax, Deflate-gate, Jersey Switcheroo), but things could have been worse. He did a relatively good job with recruiting, and there's a good nucleus of talent and coaches awaiting the next head coach. Thank you for keeping the ship afloat, Kiffin, and I wish you success in your future endeavors. You will forever be a member of the Trojan Family.
FTFO and Lane Effin' Kiffin, bro!
A classy post. He should have been able to bid adieu to his team.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

The last time USC had two coaches in the same football season was 1888

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>classless, is what FUsCK is.
Do you expect anything less?
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>classless, is what FUsCK is.
Blah, blah, blah...coming from the guy who tried to pretend he enjoyed a 50-0 thrashing because it got his coach fired. LOL!!

You're such a hypocrite (and a crybaby).

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot. Proof once again, that he's the biggest on Topix.
Fight On!! Down, but not out.
He might be an idiot. But you win the Dumb Ass Award!

Speech. Speech!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, the only one crying is you. Did you hear Roy Firestone this morning?
Nuff said.
You're the one doing the crying. "Wah! I'm going to knock USC for anything they do! Waahhh!! I don't like the way they fired Lane!! Waahhhh!!! He should have been able to say goodbye to his players!! Waaahh!!!"

As if every coach who has ever been fired gets to do that! LOL!!

Love it!!! Keep crying!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Colin was just laughing at the idiots who are crying about it.(FYI, he works for ESPN..."the media". LOL!!) Don't be stupid enough to try and claim everyone is crying about it.
Funny that you're stupid enough to claim you aren't crying about anything and here you are doing just that!!
Keep crying, Hag! We love it!!!
Yeah, Colin Cowherd, the biggest USC homer on Radio and ESPN...the same Colin who said USC would go 11-2...stop krinking his Kool aid, you moronic SUC fans all remind me of the "Stepford Wives" ROTFLMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, his people skills were lacking. But I'm not going to bash him the way some people would.
Trying to pretend you enjoyed an ass whooping of your SUPPOSEDLY FAVORITE team because it got your coach fired? That's something only a fair weather fan would do.
I said from the get go (as Dufresne did in the Times yesterday), LK was hired to get us through the bulk of the sanctions. A GREAT coach would have had trouble with it. That's why a few said no when PC left. Not only was it the sanctions, but as Colin said this morning, you don't want to follow someone who was as successful as PC! Those are big shoes to fill.(Cry as much as you want about what he may or may not have done, he's a great coach and it had little to nothing to do with his success. Only a moron would claim it did. Heck, he's proving it right now in Seattle.)
"We'll pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again." - Diana Krall (love her!)
I never said I enjoyed it, you dumb motherFu c ker, I simply said the 50-0 nothing was the best thing that could have happened to UCLA football, it got us Jim Mora, and look where we are today #12 IN COUNTRY, and where is that school that whooped us 50-0 now?? eating our shyt!!! that's where it's at. You will never admit this, because then you would be stealing my line, but I will say it for you, since you don't have the balls to say it, 62-41 is the best thing that could have happened to your hapless football program filled with a bunch of players that didn't have a flying chance to get into any other Pac-12 school because they're a bunch of dummies that can't even spell "trojan" just ask your TE Xavier Grimbel "I'm gonna be a Trogan" when he annoucned where he was headed. ROTFLMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be an idiot. But you win the Dumb Ass Award!
Speech. Speech!
huhhhhhh, was that a compliment??? LMAO
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Colin Cowherd, the biggest USC homer on Radio and ESPN...the same Colin who said USC would go 11-2...stop krinking his Kool aid, you moronic SUC fans all remind me of the "Stepford Wives" ROTFLMAO
And you remind me of Baby Huey! "Wahhhhh!!!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Big deal about Colin. After you claimed RN was going to turn UCLA around, I wouldn't be ragging on anyone else's predictions. LOL!!!

Each of the last 4 years, you've said, "THIS is the year!"

You finally got one right in 2012. LOL!!!

What a moron.

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Colin Cowherd, the biggest USC homer on Radio and ESPN...the same Colin who said USC would go 11-2...stop krinking his Kool aid, you moronic SUC fans all remind me of the "Stepford Wives" ROTFLMAO
didn't MIA CT predict a 10 or 11 win season?

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one doing the crying. "Wah! I'm going to knock USC for anything they do! Waahhh!! I don't like the way they fired Lane!! Waahhhh!!! He should have been able to say goodbye to his players!! Waaahh!!!"
As if every coach who has ever been fired gets to do that! LOL!!
Love it!!! Keep crying!!!
Actually I'm laughing my ass off. Sipping coffee and reading your bullshit.

LOL!

Most coaches are allowed a thank you for playing for me. Sorry name one who wasn't allowed? Even Charlie Weiss got his minute.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>huhhhhhh, was that a compliment??? LMAO
All hail BFL King of the Idiots!...LMFAO!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't MIA CT predict a 10 or 11 win season?
I predicted that you were a dypshit and hit the jackpot 100%...LMFAO!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
All hail BFL King of the Idiots!...LMFAO!
All hail Fight On Queen of the kweers!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,661 - 21,680 of26,071
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,033,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 42 min Just Think 216,186
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 303,180
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Mon Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Mon Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••