UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 31894 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22883 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And BTW, only 56 scholarship players were suited up for last night's game. But you can keep looking like an idiot and claiming anyone is trying to use it as an excuse. It's a simple reality. But that's OK, we all know what a difficult time you have with REALITY. LOL!!!
"Wahhh!!! OJ is a murderer because I say so!! Waaahhhh!!!!"
ROTFLMAO!!
Hurt, bad grades. That's why!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22884 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's calling who TRASH!
The head of the DUMP!
CRY ON TROJANS!
Get in the kitchen and cook for te BOSS!
Yes, it's me calling you trash. Because you ARE.

Keep crying, Hag! Love it!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22885 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The only DIRTY thing on this thread is your FAT mouth!
GTFO!
I'm living in a rose garden Hon compared to your DUMP!
Real lass act at USC!
LOL!
MBA in Whoring for Baby Daddies!
Aw, I touched a nerve bringing up your rancid cooch. Don't worry, him wearing a rubber should keep you from passing on all those nasty things living in there! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22886 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon your players at on the bench. Name 5 active starters? You can't.
OMG!! You can't really be THIS stupid. I don't think even BFL would be stupid enough to try and claim we don't have 5 active starters in the NFL.

Look 'em up yourself, dumb whore. I'm not here to teach your sorry skanky, classless ass!

Thanks for proving YET AGAIN what an idiot you are! Keep crying! LOL!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22887 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dypshytt, look at your BB program history and see if there is a clean record clear of any infractions, this was after Wooden, remember the 1980 NCAA final's appearance has been cleared from the record books, Jim Harrick was canned for getting caught cheating, he cheated many more times than that but that was the one time he got caught. Of course no one can forget John Wooden and the facade he pulled over knuckleheads like you The NCAA were in fact partners with him in the whole UCLA charade..Take your head out of your ass and take a look at the daylight...Ya hommo!
62 to 41 LMFAOAH
4 & 7 last 11 games, LMFAOAH
Pat Haden 4 weeks ago.... "Lane Kiffin WILL NOT BE FIRED, LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22888 Sep 29, 2013
How clueless are trojan students???

watching the news they interviewed some fool named Griffin

News... "What do you think of Lame being fired"

"student" I'm happy, but he's a GREAT coach and will find a job somewhere else"

GREAT COACH????

If he was a GREAT coach he woudn't be fired,

WHAT A FOOL,

I see where PPPapiOn gets it.

LMFAO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22889 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
62 to 41 LMFAOAH
4 & 7 last 11 games, LMFAOAH
Pat Haden 4 weeks ago.... "Lane Kiffin WILL NOT BE FIRED, LMFAOAH
I just destroyed you on my last post, this is the best you got pops? Man you are weak. Even Rob, whom you talk shyt about can do better than that.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22890 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's me calling you trash. Because you ARE.
Keep crying, Hag! Love it!!
Like I said the only TRASH here is YOU!

Get your ass in the kitchen and make me dinner! LOL!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22891 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!! You can't really be THIS stupid. I don't think even BFL would be stupid enough to try and claim we don't have 5 active starters in the NFL.
Look 'em up yourself, dumb whore. I'm not here to teach your sorry skanky, classless ass!
Thanks for proving YET AGAIN what an idiot you are! Keep crying! LOL!!!
Name um?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22892 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, I touched a nerve bringing up your rancid cooch. Don't worry, him wearing a rubber should keep you from passing on all those nasty things living in there! LOL!!
No worries Hon. Nothing you say makes me lose sleep.

LMAO!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22893 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
GREAT COACH????
WHAT A FOOL,
LMFAO
BN, really you know they don't accept the brightest. Come on!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22894 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I just destroyed you on my last post, this is the best you got pops? Man you are weak. Even Rob, whom you talk shyt about can do better than that.
Whenever your soory butts getting kicked you return to "Memorys" ya might want to join 2013. Oh wait, your a trojan fan. you need to live in the past fool. 4 & 7 in the last 11 games. LMFAOAH
Bite On PPPapiOn, Bite On
LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22895 Sep 29, 2013
62 to 41

LMFAOAH
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22896 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
GREAT COACH????
WHAT A FOOL,
LMFAO
We're not going to tear him apart. Losing his job is bad enough. Heck, we're not Slob!! The idiot rags on us for the manner in which PH did it, but whooped it up over RN getting his ass handed to him, trying to pretend he liked it because it led to his firing.

Then again, we are talking about a moron who claimed it was OK if a coach molested kids, but players ACCUSED and never found guilty of sexual assault?! Oh! Give USC the death penalty!! LOL!!

I wonder if he's ever gone a whole day w/o contradicting himself!!

We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22897 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said the only TRASH here is YOU!
Get your ass in the kitchen and make me dinner! LOL!
Tske a good look in the mirror, if you want to see trash. Or slide up against the mirror with your legs open. That would illustrate trash very well, also. ROTFLMAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22898 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not going to tear him apart. Losing his job is bad enough. Heck, we're not Slob!! The idiot rags on us for the manner in which PH did it, but whooped it up over RN getting his ass handed to him, trying to pretend he liked it because it led to his firing.
Then again, we are talking about a moron who claimed it was OK if a coach molested kids, but players ACCUSED and never found guilty of sexual assault?! Oh! Give USC the death penalty!! LOL!!
I wonder if he's ever gone a whole day w/o contradicting himself!!
We're damned if we do and damned if we don't.
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22899 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tske a good look in the mirror, if you want to see trash. Or slide up against the mirror with your legs open. That would illustrate trash very well, also. ROTFLMAO!!!
I just did Hon and look fabulous!

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22900 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss that clueless, deer in the headlights look on the side lines, CLASSIC.
If he wern't such a arrogant SOB I might feel sorry for him, but no he deserves the embarrasment of being fired after being a pre season #1 only 14 months ago.
Even the media can't believe they left him at the airport. Really classy. They could have waited until tomorrow. But hey, look how Kennedy was fired.

Ring ring-- hey Kenedy, don't come to the recruiting dinner. You're FIRED!

Hey the way he was fired BN...Donald Trump is classier then Pat Haden. He needs to go to. Who wants the job of HC when thy treat them so badly. I'll say this, I feel sorry for his kids. Bet they are out of here fast.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22901 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I just did Hon and look fabulous!
LMAO!
LOL!! You WISH!!

All you saw was trash. You're merely too stupid to realize it.

I know you didn't spread your legs against that mirror, or all of the tiny crawly things in there would have freaked even a skank like you out! LOL!!!

You know what, tell him to double that rubber, just to be sure he doesn't catch anything. He might want to also double bag that face of yours, so he doesn't accidentally see it and go completely limp when he realizes what an ugly old skank he's banging. ROTFLMAO!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22903 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
All those years? What other players besides RB (his family really) were found to have received any improper benefits? Or is this just another case of you posting bs?
let's not forget Dwayne Jarred getting free rent from Leinart's dad...nice try trying to discredit my facts. Douche!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min An NFL Fan 1,347,809
Garry wilson investment company 1 hr Michael Derman 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 8,684
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Thinking 253,608
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Ozzie Malone 310,661
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed 123 say 201,847
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 7 Mary 284
More from around the web