UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22818 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the fact that our hands got caught in the cookie jar under Garrett.
No one was complaining when all the winning was going on, even Haden, it was obvious what was going on, all top fb schools do it you can't help it with the way the nazzi NCAA ripping off students who play football. USC was raped by the NCAA, way too harsh. What Wooden and JD Morgan did was 100 times worse.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22819 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
And he would have canned him along time ago you know that!
Haden did the right thing in remaining as patient as possible. Contrary to what some idiotic haters like to claim, we don't turn our backs on people easily.

We'll get through this and even if it takes 2-3 years, I'll be there rooting for them. Only 56 scholarship players suited up last night. Let them enjoy it while it lasts. It was the only way they could be competitive.

Some morons claim they are "two time defending south champs", refusing to acknowledge the asterisk that is next to that 2011 year.(Really only fans with no real association with the school. Alumni I know are smarter than that.) Likewise, they'll also try to deny the asterisks that are attached to the 2012-2014 scholarship reductions and act as if they beat us at full strength. They're in serious denial.

Fight On!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22820 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was complaining when all the winning was going on, even Haden, it was obvious what was going on, all top fb schools do it you can't help it with the way the nazzi NCAA ripping off students who play football. USC was raped by the NCAA, way too harsh. What Wooden and JD Morgan did was 100 times worse.
Anyone with a brain knows they came down us a lot harder than was reasonable, especially in light of Ohio State, Miami and Auburn.

Tough to compare JW's cheating ways to today. It almost seems as if was just accepted back then. Only the stupidest among us try to deny JW's cheating ways.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22821 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Kiffin. no G,,, or JOB
Enjoy it while you can you faggette troll!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22822 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a brain knows they came down us a lot harder than was reasonable,
That excludes BN and BFL...
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22823 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Kiffin may be a lousy coach, but it's hilarious how usc is forever using that"Trojan family" crap, yeah right!!! usc administration was completely classless, they literally took Kiffin off the team bus at LAX and told the driver to leave without him. Can you imagine what the players were thinking? their hearts must have dropped. Usc could'vec waited til Kiffin got back to the campus and handled it dignity, instead they showed how classless of a school they really are, humiliating him like that in front of the players.
Whatv head coach wants to coach at a school like that does this to their coaches? Stay classy usc. SMH
It's never easy giving someone the ax, take for instance the time your pimp removed you and MBD from SM Blvd and set you on Garvey Ave...LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22824 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NMS ranked 122
Hawaii ranked 107
ya fool BIG difference
USC 30 Hawaii 17 Point diff. 17
UCLA 59 NMS 13 Point diff 46
nuff said FOOL !
Hey at keat last night we lost by 5 to the #25 team, they are finally getting with the program. And the 100M Larry Ellinson is committing to the FB program will help.:)

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22825 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Nice try stupid Trojan, you even suck at twisting words... but then again it's Friday, you must be drunk out of your mind, for you to think I have ever condoned what happened at Penn State you're a sick f**k... but then again what can anyone expect from a dirty condom.. only a sick f**k trojan.
He's home waiting for the BOSS! LMAO!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22826 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Buahahahaha so what happened to that "great defense"? They gave the most points in usc history. I told you fools to stop drinking that kool aid!! Hawaii, Boston, College, and Utah State were just what your pathetic team needed to fluff up your schedule and your stats. UCLA was salivating looking at both of these teams. ASU played terrible and they still kicked your asses!!!:
Hey CT, you predicted an 11-2 record, so I guess usc is running the table??? Buahahaha!!!:ROTLMFAI!!!!
USC 2-2 staring at a possible 5-8 record, if they get lucky 6-7 now. i gave them way too much credit thinking they could go 7-6.
> Doctor Lou, who can barely walk forward and chew gum at the same time, was back-peddling on his comments about USC's great defense. He almost tripped over his on shadow trying to explain his misconception of the Trajon "D". 62 points from an unranked Arizona State team who had just gotten their @sses handed to them by Stanford? Come on!!! OUCH!!!
>:/
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#22828 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a brain knows they came down us a lot harder than was reasonable, especially in light of Ohio State, Miami and Auburn.
Tough to compare JW's cheating ways to today. It almost seems as if was just accepted back then. Only the stupidest among us try to deny JW's cheating ways.
You and I both know that JW never cheated. Lets just both admit that we are arrogant, spoiled fans who don't know handle failure.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22829 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Kiffin. no G,,, or JOB
Sitting and drinking coffee with Joseph Fauria's Aunt in my living room. Watching the Lions game and LOAO at USC situation.
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#22830 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>You and I both know that JW never cheated. Lets just both admit that we are arrogant, spoiled fans who don't know handle failure.
I disagree with you 100 percent oh Mighty Fight On. As a long time Bruin fan it has shamed me to know that John Wooden was a cheat liar and a scoundrel. I really wish we could take down those 10 banners that he and Sam purchased. You can't mention Wooden without Sam Gilbert's name being involved, kind of like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid except those two outlaws were honorable...Go Bruins!

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#22831 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it, no matter HOW we handled it, you would have found fault in it.
Fight On! BEAT THE WILDCATS!!
not true, but I suppose you are okay with how it a member of the "trojan family" was let go?

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#22832 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Haden did the right thing in remaining as patient as possible. Contrary to what some idiotic haters like to claim, we don't turn our backs on people easily.
We'll get through this and even if it takes 2-3 years, I'll be there rooting for them. Only 56 scholarship players suited up last night. Let them enjoy it while it lasts. It was the only way they could be competitive.
Some morons claim they are "two time defending south champs", refusing to acknowledge the asterisk that is next to that 2011 year.(Really only fans with no real association with the school. Alumni I know are smarter than that.) Likewise, they'll also try to deny the asterisks that are attached to the 2012-2014 scholarship reductions and act as if they beat us at full strength. They're in serious denial.
Fight On!
It took this for you to finally admit "trojan family" turns their back on their own.

Quit making excuses, look at Penn State, they are worse off than you, and their winning! excuses, excuses. How many future NFL players are on this roster? about 10?

UCLA Bruins, soon to be 3-time defending Pac-12 South Champs....like it or not...asterisk or NOT "2-time defending Champs" deal with it!! ROTFLMAO

BTW, you posted on heer last night that USC will win 8 games still, can you please be so kind and tell us who uSC will be beating this year?

thank you.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#22833 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you Miami.

Ohio State??? really??? for trading a jersey for tattoos????

Auburn? was it ever proven that Auburn was guilty of something?

JW? how did he ever get into this conversation? LMFAO at the same fool that critizes other for going back to the past. effing hypocrite. USC football is D-E-A-D.

You will embarrass our city and our conference on that thursday night game on natinal TV with about 20,000 fans in the stands.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22834 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>not true...
You're only fooling yourself in trying to claim that. USC could find the cure for cancer and you'd find some way to slam us about it.

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#22835 Sep 29, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never easy giving someone the ax, take for instance the time your pimp removed you and MBD from SM Blvd and set you on Garvey Ave...LMFAO!
yes of course! how can I forget...I had a rocking body, women would literally try to rape me wanting my services on SM Blvd, not to mention PeePeePeete and Jonathan wanting me to blow me for $100 a pop, cheap asses...so yes, my pimp removed me for my safety. and placed me on Garvey and Santa Anita, and thet's where I met you...you confused me for a John, and you even offered to PAY ME if I would bang you with your freshly surgically made va gina...I turned you down, and you've held, a grudge since. Luokily you met Jonathan turning a trick, and the rest is history!!! Sorry for telling everyone our history, but you brought it up.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22836 Sep 29, 2013
see PPPapiOn is off her meds and posting as BFL, the la puente home doesn't help the fool any.
Bite On
LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22837 Sep 29, 2013
I believe Kiffing is the only coach in CB history to gom from 1 in the preseason and 14 months later be fired not even halfway thru the next season.
Al Davis was smarter than people gave him credit. The #4 defevense in the nation giving up 62 points?
SIXTY TWO ???
Poor PPPapiOn, her gina must be hurting today
Bruin For Life

Rosemead, CA

#22838 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting on my knees and drinking sperm with Joseph Fauria's Aunt on Sunset Blvd. People Watching my head going up and down.
Jeepers Wolfie that sounds just like what me and BN do on Saturday nights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,206,281
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min Carbon-12 309,238
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Insults Are Easier 236,790
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Nine Ball 201,794
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr Earthling-1 4,941
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web