UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 35957 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22836 Sep 29, 2013
see PPPapiOn is off her meds and posting as BFL, the la puente home doesn't help the fool any.
Bite On
LMFAOAH

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22837 Sep 29, 2013
I believe Kiffing is the only coach in CB history to gom from 1 in the preseason and 14 months later be fired not even halfway thru the next season.
Al Davis was smarter than people gave him credit. The #4 defevense in the nation giving up 62 points?
SIXTY TWO ???
Poor PPPapiOn, her gina must be hurting today
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22838 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting on my knees and drinking sperm with Joseph Fauria's Aunt on Sunset Blvd. People Watching my head going up and down.
Jeepers Wolfie that sounds just like what me and BN do on Saturday nights.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22839 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see PPPapiOn is off her meds and posting as BFL, the la puente home doesn't help the fool any.
Bite On
LMFAOAH
Yeah, well some idiot also posted as FO (Los Angeles).

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22840 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeepers Wolfie that sounds just like what me and BN do on Saturday nights.
Real classy HON!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22841 Sep 29, 2013
BTW, BN, your "Fight On" is stupid enough to deny JW's cheating ways and still hypocritical enough to call USC cheaters. He's stupid enough to claim Ohio State's only transgressions were the tattoos. He's stupid enough to think the major renovations Cam Newton's father's church went through were only a matter of coincidence. He's not bright enough to know that washing money at a church would be incredibly easy...just claim donations were up that year and deposit the money over several months.

We both have our ugly stepchildren. I'll take FO over BFL any day of the week. At least FO's craziest posts are done rather tongue in cheek. BFL actually believes most of his bs.

Bruins I know in the real world are smart enough and honest enough to admit the NCAA had it in for 'SC, or else sanctions would be dealt out more consistently.

Speaking of sanctions, FO would never be sick enough to defend child molesters.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22842 Sep 29, 2013
LOL!! JMW calling someone else out for being classless. As hypocritical as her buddy!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22843 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
BTW, BN, your "Fight On" is stupid enough to deny JW's cheating ways and still hypocritical enough to call USC cheaters. He's stupid enough to claim Ohio State's only transgressions were the tattoos. He's stupid enough to think the major renovations Cam Newton's father's church went through were only a matter of coincidence. He's not bright enough to know that washing money at a church would be incredibly easy...just claim donations were up that year and deposit the money over several months.
We both have our ugly stepchildren. I'll take FO over BFL any day of the week. At least FO's craziest posts are done rather tongue in cheek. BFL actually believes most of his bs.
Bruins I know in the real world are smart enough and honest enough to admit the NCAA had it in for 'SC, or else sanctions would be dealt out more consistently.
I challenge you to give me just ONE example of by "bs" meaning I have posted "lies" just one example..JUST ONE, you mother effing character slanderer.

USC is on probation because they knowingly and willingly allowed cheating to go right under their noses, and were freaking arrogant under that scoundrel of Pete Carroll's leadership. After all the shyt SUC did, you are lucky to even have a football team. If anything the santions were NOT harsh enough.

#22844 Sep 29, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Real classy HON!
did you expect anything different from Fight On, the impostor?

#22845 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well some idiot also posted as FO (Los Angeles).
anyone using that handle, is an idiot, period!

#22846 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bite On
LMFAOAH
Fight On is on Azusa and Valley blvd. in La Puente trying to turn a trick with them truck drivers, earlier he/she was on Avalon and Slauson, trying to score some extasy for his tricks in La Puente.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22847 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to give me just ONE example of by "bs" meaning I have posted "lies" just one example..JUST ONE, you mother effing character slanderer.
I've done it before and you dodge it, lie about it or ignore it. Not going to bother doing it AGAIN.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22848 Sep 29, 2013
Matt Cassel has a solid performance against the Steelers! Gotta love it!!

Suck it, Haters!! Even a guy who never started a game while at USC is good enough to play in the NFL!!
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22849 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Fight On is on Azusa and Valley blvd. in La Puente trying to turn a trick with them truck drivers, earlier he/she was on Avalon and Slauson, trying to score some extasy for his tricks in La Puente.
Not true, I'm in Wolfies bedroom watching her do bobble head on me...LMFAO

#22850 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've done it before and you dodge it, lie about it or ignore it. Not going to bother doing it AGAIN.
you won't give an example because you DON'T HAVE an example, you freaking lying moron...time for you to leave topix, and take your hate for women, elderly, cops, and minorities with you. freaking moron, now that USC has no football team you really have nothing, to talk about, do you?? ROTFLMFAO!!!! USC bites!!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22851 Sep 29, 2013
BFL, you're stupid enough to call us classless. But you don't see me, CT or CPEM making the same pathetic remarks YOU did after CRN's firing: "That 50-0 was the best thing that ever happened to us, because it led to Neuheisel being fired!"

Amazing that you're too stupid to see what a hypocritical POS you are.

#22852 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Look who's calling the kettle black!!!!

First of all, I have never defended child molestors, show me when and where I did that and I will leave Topix for good, and if you can't, YOU leave topix for good. POS

Second of all, you have been OJ Simpson's #1 defender, saying you would have him for dinner with your family during Christmas or Thanksgiving. Claiming he was innocent of a double murder, just because 12 morons were fooled by a cunning attorney.

Third of all, you have defended Mark Sanchez, Hershell Dennis, Frostee Rucker, Eric Wright, and Darrell Russell, 5 trOJans arrested for rape.

Touche!!! you double talking hypocrytical POS!!!!

#22853 Sep 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Matt Cassel has a solid performance against the Steelers! Gotta love it!!
Suck it, Haters!! Even a guy who never started a game while at USC is good enough to play in the NFL!!
it's hilarious that the only "trojan" QB that never took a snap at USC is the only QB in the NFL even worth mentioning. LMAO

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22854 Sep 29, 2013
> CT (YVI)... come out, come out, wherever you are! Anyone have the phone number for Alcatraz?
>/
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22855 Sep 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you won't give an example because you DON'T HAVE an example, you freaking lying moron...time for you to leave topix, and take your hate for women, elderly, cops, and minorities with you. freaking moron, now that USC has no football team you really have nothing, to talk about, do you?? ROTFLMFAO!!!! USC bites!!!!
No. I won't do it because you're a lying POS who will deny it, ignore or try to spin it.

LOL!! Hate for women, elderly and minorities! You're hilarious!!

As for pigs...that's on them and their thug behavior. They've asked for that.

As we've said, enjoy it while it lasts. Had to tie one arm behind our back to make the Bruins competitive. But a wuss like you doesn't mind having an advantage. You'll whoop it up and pretend you beat someone at full strength. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DEM 1,763,026
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Monday Blues 341,395
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480