UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32329 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22746 Sep 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the (B)ruin schedule... HaHa
the only game we have a good chance of losing is vs. Oregon, Stanford is gonna be tough, but I can't see them beating us 3 times in less than 365 days. I had said we would lose only 2 games this year, one was to Nebraska...so 11-1 looks more like the record for us in 2013 - regardless of having a schedule that has been referred to as a "nightmare" by the so-called college football experts on ESPN and Fox.

#22747 Sep 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The hockey franchise is the only team that can be referred to as the Kings in L.A. As for the (B)ruins, they are more like the court jester who has currently told a few good jokes in a row... HaHa
according to ESPN people, USC is now playing second fiddle to UCLA, I'm just the messenger.

#22748 Sep 26, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU! You're not fooling anyone Bite On!!!
hilarious the loser joto, telling himself to STFU
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22749 Sep 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hilarious the loser joto, telling himself to STFU
Hey Bite on you effen maricone, how in the hell did you break in to my account? You effen putto!
bruin for life

South El Monte, CA

#22750 Sep 26, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bite on you effen maricone, how in the hell did you break in to my account? You effen putto!
classic!!! I'm glad that finally you have the same opinion of yourself as many of us do here. Sad, follow your lover Jonathan s advice and take your meds, you're losing it again.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22752 Sep 26, 2013
La Puente's like a few miles from El Monte, looks like the Skitzo "PPPapion" is on the loose again using another name, meds, fool, meds

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22753 Sep 26, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sugar plum, I am worried a bit about you, you have not been taking your medications lately, I see a full bottle of Chlorpromazine and Fluphenazine. You Schizophenia and Bipolar conditions need to be under control, Mental Health disorder is nothing to take lightly. Please love, do it for us, please?:'(
I know for a fact that this is not my partner Jonathan, but even so, just the mere sight of seeing his name on here and flirting with this heathen Fight/Bite scoundrel is making my Bruin nerves fray :(

I must admit I hadn't felt this type of discomfort since the NCAA committee announced Baylor as our opponent in last year's bowl selection :(

Go Bruins! We need help every now and then, but those listed medical conditions are disturbing to even those few, hardiest of Bruins!

Go Bruins! We need help every now and then, but those listed medical conditions are disturbing to even those few, hardiest of Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#22754 Sep 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
La Puente's like a few miles from El Monte, looks like the Skitzo "PPPapion" is on the loose again using another name, meds, fool, meds
Good point Nation! Maybe we could get this mixed up lad to take the meds that our very own Lifer still refuses to consume for all of his problems :)

Go Bruins! Our motto is take a pill and do me in the morning!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22755 Sep 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>according to ESPN people, USC is now playing second fiddle to UCLA, I'm just the messenger.
While we're still on sanctions, of course SOME of them are going to be saying that. But all of them?! Please!!

So many of your posts are so juvenile.

Mason & Ireland (a Bruin) are both predicting a USC win this weekend. I'm not sure I agree with that, but not everyone has thrown in the towel on 'SC even with the sanctions!
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22756 Sep 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
What disgusting scum ALL you SF Giants fans are!!!! killing another human being, just disgusting it's not safe to go to SF, white on white crime too, be careful MBD white guys might come at you.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22757 Sep 26, 2013
Fish gonna be 1-3 after tonight. Not good. May be available for the Trojans next year.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22758 Sep 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
What disgusting scum ALL you SF Giants fans are!!!! killing another human being, just disgusting it's not safe to go to SF, white on white crime too, be careful MBD white guys might come at you.[/QUOTE]

That situation just sucks. My condolences to the young man's family.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22759 Sep 26, 2013
Poor OJ...caught stealing cookies from the cafeteria. Wish I would've known. I would have just mailed him some!

#22760 Sep 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
While we're still on sanctions, of course SOME of them are going to be saying that. But all of them?! Please!!
So many of your posts are so juvenile.
Mason & Ireland (a Bruin) are both predicting a USC win this weekend. I'm not sure I agree with that, but not everyone has thrown in the towel on 'SC even with the sanctions!
They might pull it off, but Jon Ireland is an effing joke. They USC must have not offered Ireland's major, so he went to UCLA. I have never heard a sports talk radio host support USC so much, as that idiot, if I had power to do it, I would take his Bruin card away.

#22761 Sep 27, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Poor OJ...caught stealing cookies from the cafeteria. Wish I would've known. I would have just mailed him some!
no comment.

West Hollywood, CA

#22762 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>They might pull it off, but Jon Ireland is an effing joke. They USC must have not offered Ireland's major, so he went to UCLA. I have never heard a sports talk radio host support USC so much, as that idiot, if I had power to do it, I would take his Bruin card away.
Please Lifer, don't you know anything about us Bruins? Well I guess not if you did not attend :/

Johnny went to Westwood as his second choice (unfortunately like many of the rest of us) because in his case he was allowed to be heard on our campus radio station ;)

Go Bruins! We ALL want to come out and be heard!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22763 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
What disgusting scum ALL you SF Giants fans are!!!! killing another human being, just disgusting it's not safe to go to SF, white on white crime too, be careful MBD white guys might come at you.
OK PPPapion, now go take your meds and go to bed FOOL
Bite On
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22764 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
OK PPPapion, now go take your meds and go to bed FOOL
Bite On
Hey MBD you disgusting Giants fan take your murderous ways and get the eff out of here you pinchi pelon maricon!

#22765 Sep 27, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MBD you disgusting Giants fan take your murderous ways and get the eff out of here you pinchi pelon maricon!
Hey jackass, take your lover's (Jonathan) advice, and take your Chlorpromazine and Fluphenazine, the meds for schizophenia, your mental health issues are becoming a menace to society. One of your personalities that you so totally love to be "Bruin For Life" should be eliminated, take your meds. freak.

#22766 Sep 27, 2013
I laugh at the morons who thought that just because Penn State was given a break for sanctions they should have never been dealt in the first place - USC had the same chance to be reinstated with no further sanctins, or scholie reductions. The 2 schools' situations were COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, one was a cheater, and the other a victim by the NCAA for sanctions that should have NEVER been given in the first place.

The NCAA said "no sorry trOJans" the two cases have nothing in common. LMAO

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1789693-nc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min OzRitz 1,418,709
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,621
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Thu Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web