UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32323 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22725 Sep 25, 2013
fight on, PPPapi has offically lost it it
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22726 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
fight on, PPPapi has offically lost it it
D'ya read about Jacoby Jones getting clocked over the head with a liquor bottle, by an irate stripper on a party bus?

I wonder where JMW was that night! That sounds like her style,(both the violence AND the line of work). LOL!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22727 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
D'ya read about Jacoby Jones getting clocked over the head with a liquor bottle, by an irate stripper on a party bus?
I wonder where JMW was that night! That sounds like her style,(both the violence AND the line of work). LOL!!!!
Ya kind of sad. these players just dont get it.
Lame Kiffen

United States

#22728 Sep 25, 2013
As a loyal Trojan, Southern Cal's defense is so great we should give coach Kiffen a lifetime contract! Go Lame!
SUCk

United States

#22729 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was funny and another good point. Some fools claim they are two time defending south "champs".
Oh really? Does a real champion have to petition the NCAA and BEG for a bowl bid. In so doing, pretty much saying, "We weren't even SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. That loss should not be considered in determining our eligibility!"
Quite frankly, not ONE Bruin I know claims to be two time defending champ. They're grateful for that 1 game winning streak and realize it's going to be a long time before they can claim they've taken over anything. Having a better team every 5 or 6 years, OK. But a better PROGRAM? Amazing that some people don't grasp the fact that one decent season doesn't do that! Especially when NEITHER team was stellar in 2012.
Heck, our bb team won 1 of our 2 games against UCLA last year. So, I guess we must be right there with them in bb! LOL!!!
Seem to remember a team that didn't play in the BCS title game but ran around and insist they were the national champions. Then the next year they cheated to win a title, but were later stripped of it. They still go around boasting, but they didn't win anything.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22730 Sep 25, 2013
SUCk wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem to remember a team that didn't play in the BCS title game but ran around and insist they were the national champions. Then the next year they cheated to win a title, but were later stripped of it. They still go around boasting, but they didn't win anything.
You're right. That 55-19 thrashing never happened. The fact the ineligible player wasn't even the leading rusher in that game doesn't mean a thing. LOL!!!

BTW, in 2003 USC didn't "insist we were the Nat'l Champs". The AP did, you moron.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22731 Sep 25, 2013
And I can guess who the moron is. The village idiot, to whom I referred yesterday.
bruin for life

Fairfield, CA

#22732 Sep 25, 2013
All I know is one thing, there is a new king of Los Angeles football...bow down to the UCLA Bruins! Bytches!!!!!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#22733 Sep 25, 2013
I'm calling it right now, usc is going undefeated the rest of the way, and kessler will win the hiesman.

BCS title here we come.

FTFO !
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22734 Sep 26, 2013
Fight On wrote:
I'm calling it right now, usc is going undefeated the rest of the way, and kessler will win the hiesman.
BCS title here we come.
FTFO !
Hey Bite on you effen pincchi maricon putta cabronn! Let's settle this once and for all a mano a mano, if I ever see you, I'll pour my beer on your head you pinchie cullero!...Go Bruins!
Mikey on Meth

United States

#22735 Sep 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. That 55-19 thrashing never happened. The fact the ineligible player wasn't even the leading rusher in that game doesn't mean a thing. LOL!!!
BTW, in 2003 USC didn't "insist we were the Nat'l Champs". The AP did, you moron.
You guys cheated, and were stripped of the title: LIVE WITH IT.

LSU was the official national champions in 2003, you losers got the runner-up prize!

Cry all you want, you guys have not won anything. No, you got Kiffen. Al Davis called Kiffen the biggest scumbag he ever met! Two things come to mind: Kiffen belongs at Southern Cal and if Al Davis thinks you're a scumbag, he was a giant scumbag himself so it takes one to know one!
Tommy T

United States

#22736 Sep 26, 2013
SC is going to lose against ASU this week.
Bruin For Life

West Covina, CA

#22737 Sep 26, 2013
Mikey on Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys cheated, and were stripped of the title: LIVE WITH IT.
LSU was the official national champions in 2003, you losers got the runner-up prize!
Cry all you want, you guys have not won anything. No, you got Kiffen. Al Davis called Kiffen the biggest scumbag he ever met! Two things come to mind: Kiffen belongs at Southern Cal and if Al Davis thinks you're a scumbag, he was a giant scumbag himself so it takes one to know one!
STFU! You're not fooling anyone Bite On!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22738 Sep 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bite on you effen pincchi maricon putta cabronn! Let's settle this once and for all a mano a mano, if I ever see you, I'll pour my beer on your head you pinchie cullero!...Go Bruins!
Of my Lifer, you were doing so well of late, even finally bringing up factual material! And now relapsing back to this :(

Go Bruins! Let's band together and bring Lifer in for re-evaluation for his own welfare, shall we!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22739 Sep 26, 2013
Mikey on Meth wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Davis called Kiffen the biggest scumbag he ever met! Two things come to mind: Kiffen belongs at Southern Cal and if Al Davis thinks you're a scumbag, he was a giant scumbag himself so it takes one to know one!
My goodness Mister Mikey, that analogy sort of sounds like if Al Capone called Bugs Moran a scumbag :/

Go Bruins! At least we can be proud of Coach Johnny Wizard!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22741 Sep 26, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>why is that?
Look at the (B)ruin schedule... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#22742 Sep 26, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
All I know is one thing, there is a new king of Los Angeles football...bow down to the UCLA Bruins! Bytches!!!!!
The hockey franchise is the only team that can be referred to as the Kings in L.A. As for the (B)ruins, they are more like the court jester who has currently told a few good jokes in a row... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#22743 Sep 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - Speaking of the Hag and her current absence (or vacation for us), it seems to coincide with LSU-Fartie disappearing too. Maybe the two were getting at it behind her grass hut and the hubby finally got tired of her antics and blew them both away! Oh well, CT just have a fantasy moment I guess... HaHa

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#22744 Sep 26, 2013
Fight On posting as Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sugar plum, I am worried a bit about you, you have not been taking your medications lately, I see a full bottle of Chlorpromazine and Fluphenazine. You Schizophenia and Bipolar conditions need to be under control, Mental Health disorder is nothing to take lightly. Please love, do it for us, please?:'(
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#22745 Sep 26, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Of my Lifer, you were doing so well of late, even finally bringing up factual material! And now relapsing back to this :(
Go Bruins! Let's band together and bring Lifer in for re-evaluation for his own welfare, shall we!
OMG this is so sad :'( please, please! come home Fight On, and take your meds, I promise to personally put that ointment on you surgically made vagina that you've been complaining of unsual itching lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,417,474
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 256,542
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr ThomasA 311,598
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 hr Into The Night 10,059
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web