UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32339 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22704 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was directed to your fellow trojan bite on, living in the past.
your the only realistic trojan consistent poster left here, I have no problem with your post,
Bite on is a 1 trick pony, with his head up his a**
Sorry (but not really) if my posts are too unrealistically disturbing for your (B)ruins ears… HaHa

USC HAS 3 WINS
UCLA HAS 3 WINS

San Marino, CA

#22705 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On, can we all just keep our trash talking sports related? I know it's hard, but personal insults are plain dumb.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.......... Damn Rob, you really have my side hurting from laughter on this one! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...... ....

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22706 Sep 25, 2013
Papi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh robert Estoy tan avergonzado de ser como un troll
Oh, sorry Fight On, I forgot about Papi Chulo too, my bad.

#22707 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry (but not really) if my posts are too unrealistically disturbing for your (B)ruins ears… HaHa
USC HAS 3 WINS
UCLA HAS 3 WINS
you really crack me up Mr. Spin Master!!! with your "USC 3 wins...UCLA 3 wins". I love you enthusiasm though. LMAO

#22708 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.. ........ Damn Rob, you really have my side hurting from laughter on this one! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...... ....
ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe I'm glad I could brighten your day with a nice big chuckle and a barrel of laughs this morning. heh ehe ehe ehe ehe (sorry, I just love BrewInn's laugh so much I had to steal it).

#22709 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bite on you forgot to change your name back,
One of the hazzards of using multiple names
LMFAOAH
Brhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a, Bite On!
hahaha that was funny, see? Fight On is good for a laugh once in a while! ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe

#22710 Sep 25, 2013
I have been accused of hating USC, but I have never felf like "killing" them, like the ASU Linebacker does. lmao
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbkAN...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22711 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha that was funny, see? Fight On is good for a laugh once in a while! ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe
OK
I'll give the POS skitzo the trifecta
Bite On
PPPrick
Papi Chulo

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22712 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I have been accused of hating USC, but I have never felf like "killing" them, like the ASU Linebacker does. lmao
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dbkAN...
wellllllll, maybe one of their fans, lol

#22713 Sep 25, 2013
Pac-12 Power Rankings — 9/23/13

Posted on September 23, 2013 by Jack Wang

1. Oregon (3-0)— The Ducks are second in the country in scoring offense and fifth in scoring defense. No other Pac-12 team ranks top-10 in both, and only Arizona (15th and third) is in the top 30.

2. Stanford (3-0, 1-0)— The Cardinal rolled over Arizona State, running up a 39-7 lead after three quarters. A year in minor-league baseball hasn’t affected tailback Tyler Gaffney, who has shined immediately in his return to The Farm with five rushing touchdowns, good for third in the Pac-12.

3. UCLA (3-0)— Jordon James is fourth in the country with 141.3 rushing yards per game, a total that even surprised head coach Jim Mora. UCLA has established one of the most potent offenses in college football; now it needs to handle business against Utah and Cal to preserve a likely matchup of undefeated teams at Stanford.

4. Washington (3-0)— After an inconsistent junior season, quarterback Keith Price looks to be fulfilling the promise he showed in 2011. The senior has thrown seven touchdowns against one interception, and has completed an astounding 77 percent of his passes, first in the Pac-12 by 5.5 percent.

5. Arizona State (2-1, 0-1)— ASU flirted with national legitimacy after a controversial win over Wisconsin, but The Sun Devils are still Pac-12 South contenders, and will have another chance to prove themselves with USC and

6. Arizona (3-0)— The conference hierarchy is muddled from here on out: Almost every team has had high notes tempered by jarring lows. So here the Wildcats are, undefeated but with a very suspect passing game. Arizona’s B.J. Denker only has two touchdown passes in three games, and double-digit completions in just one.

7. Washington State (3-1, 1-0)— Since upsetting USC on the road, the Cougars have outscored opponents 90-10 in two blowout wins. The fun should end when WSU plays Stanford this weekend at Seattle’s CenturyLink Field.

8. USC (3-1, 0-1)— The Trojans’ defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16). USC’s offense? Blech.

9. Oregon State (3-1, 1-0)— The Beavers are going to ride Sean Mannion’s arm until it falls off. Last in the conference with 2.10 yards per carry as a team, Oregon State has asked its junior quarterback to throw 186 passes this season — one behind WSU’s Connor Halliday for the national lead. He has 15 touchdowns, but OSU still needed a pick-six to beat winless San Diego State.

10. Utah (3-1, 0-1)— The Utes earned bragging rights for three years with a 20-13 win over BYU, but they’re still just 7-12 in Pac-12 play since joining the conference in 2011. Utah’s defense did better against the Cougars, but is still allowing over 400 yards per game.

11. Colorado (2-0)— The Buffs haven’t played since Sept. 7 due to a bye week and local floods, and trying to reschedule the delayed game with Fresno State isn’t helping Mike MacIntyre’s reclamation project. Colorado is also the only team in the conference without a rushing touchdown, and is 11th with 2.72 yards per carry.

12. Cal (1-2)— The Bears likely won’t finish the season as the conference’s worst team, but for now, they’re the only ones below .500. Cal gets some credit for not being completely embarrassed by No. 4 Ohio State, but a loss is a loss. Sonny Dykes hasn’t figured out how to best use speedy back Brendan Bigelow, and his defense is even more porous than it was at Louisiana Tech.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22714 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Pac-12 Power Rankings — 9/23/13
Posted on September 23, 2013 by Jack Wang
1. Oregon (3-0)— The Ducks are second in the country in scoring offense and fifth in scoring defense. No other Pac-12 team ranks top-10 in both, and only Arizona (15th and third) is in the top 30.
2. Stanford (3-0, 1-0)— The Cardinal rolled over Arizona State, running up a 39-7 lead after three quarters. A year in minor-league baseball hasn’t affected tailback Tyler Gaffney, who has shined immediately in his return to The Farm with five rushing touchdowns, good for third in the Pac-12.
3. UCLA (3-0)— Jordon James is fourth in the country with 141.3 rushing yards per game, a total that even surprised head coach Jim Mora. UCLA has established one of the most potent offenses in college football; now it needs to handle business against Utah and Cal to preserve a likely matchup of undefeated teams at Stanford.

8. USC (3-1, 0-1)— The Trojans’ defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16). USC’s offense? Blech.
Well at least bite on will be happy USC's rated SOMEWHERE

San Marino, CA

#22716 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe I'm glad I could brighten your day with a nice big chuckle and a barrel of laughs this morning. heh ehe ehe ehe ehe (sorry, I just love BrewInn's laugh so much I had to steal it).
I admit, I do hate that laugh of his. After this weekend, too bad for him he wont be doing much of it during the following 4 weeks...(here is mine, simple and to the point) HaHa
bruin for life

Darby, PA

#22717 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I admit, I do hate that laugh of his. After this weekend, too bad for him he wont be doing much of it during the following 4 weeks...(here is mine, simple and to the point) HaHa
why is that?

San Marino, CA

#22718 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least bite on will be happy USC's rated SOMEWHERE
I am rather surprised Robbie would slip up with the attempt at skewed (B)ruin propaganda, followed up by your poorly thought comment, but thanks for providing/reminding me with the appropriate factual ammunition:

The Trojans’ defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16).

USC - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF WE WANT IT)
UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22719 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you really crack me up Mr. Spin Master!!! with your "USC 3 wins...UCLA 3 wins". I love you enthusiasm though. LMAO
Lifer please, a lot of our teams show great enthusiasm at this time of year ;)

Remember last year how excited we Bruins were when we were 9-2? Well then.... let's try not to recall our mood with the way we didn't finish out the season :(

Go Bruins! September is officially "Enthusiasm Month"!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22720 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)
Yeah, that was funny and another good point. Some fools claim they are two time defending south "champs".

Oh really? Does a real champion have to petition the NCAA and BEG for a bowl bid. In so doing, pretty much saying, "We weren't even SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. That loss should not be considered in determining our eligibility!"

Quite frankly, not ONE Bruin I know claims to be two time defending champ. They're grateful for that 1 game winning streak and realize it's going to be a long time before they can claim they've taken over anything. Having a better team every 5 or 6 years, OK. But a better PROGRAM? Amazing that some people don't grasp the fact that one decent season doesn't do that! Especially when NEITHER team was stellar in 2012.

Heck, our bb team won 1 of our 2 games against UCLA last year. So, I guess we must be right there with them in bb! LOL!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#22721 Sep 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am rather surprised Robbie would slip up with the attempt at skewed (B)ruin propaganda, followed up by your poorly thought comment, but thanks for providing/reminding me with the appropriate factual ammunition:
The Trojans’ defense is elite: 11th nationally in opponent scoring (11.0), fifth in first downs (13.0), fourth in total yards (230.5), first in sacks (16).
USC - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF WE WANT IT)
UCLA - THREE WINS AWAY FROM A BOWL GAME (IF THE NCAA WOULD GRANT YOU PERMISSION AGAIN)
Yes Mister Traveler, you don't have to remind us of Lifer overstepping his Bruin vernacular. This usually causes the rest of us Bruins all sorts of perilous trouble :(

We try to keep Lifer's comments monitored because his usual exploitations land our Bruins on the short end of the stick :(

For example on this thread under post #9006 Lifer rambled off this profane talk about the then upcoming 2011 USC versus UCLA game :(

"OMG will please stop with your non-sense? after we kick the trOJans' asses on Saturday UCLA will have the same conference record as USC"

Also post #9012 didn't help our cause either :(

"UCLA will be hand them a slice of Humble Pie this Saturday though...and they will be back to normal"

And then being a downright meanie with post #9038 :(

"I hope you commit suicide over the asswhoopin USuCk will receive on Saturday"

So you see, Lifer has never helped the Bruin cause and consequence effect on myself, Nation, or Brewski! I don’t have to remind you of the outcome of that game :(

Go Bruins! We ceertainly do not need to fuel any fire to our opponent and their Top Ten Defense!

West Hollywood, CA

#22722 Sep 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that was funny and another good point. Some fools claim they are two time defending south "champs".
Oh really? Does a real champion have to petition the NCAA and BEG for a bowl bid. In so doing, pretty much saying, "We weren't even SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. That loss should not be considered in determining our eligibility!"
Quite frankly, not ONE Bruin I know claims to be two time defending champ. They're grateful for that 1 game winning streak and realize it's going to be a long time before they can claim they've taken over anything. Having a better team every 5 or 6 years, OK. But a better PROGRAM? Amazing that some people don't grasp the fact that one decent season doesn't do that! Especially when NEITHER team was stellar in 2012.
Heck, our bb team won 1 of our 2 games against UCLA last year. So, I guess we must be right there with them in bb! LOL!!!
Mister Trojan, I hope you will not also add to the sorrow of my previous post either with regards to Lifer's shortsighted past comments :/

Go Bruins! Let us heal from Lifer continuing to shoot ourselves in our Bruin paws :(

Go Bruins! Lifer

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22723 Sep 25, 2013
see
PPPapiBiteOn's up from her nap, spouting her shitagain.
Bite On Bytches, Bite on

West Hollywood, CA

#22724 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
see
PPPapiBiteOn's up from her nap, spouting her shitagain.
Bite On Bytches, Bite on
Nation please don't post so close to me :/

I really do not want others to accuse a threesome-in-one and refer to us in some derogatory terms like

One Nation Under Pee
Pee Nation
MB3
Beach Pee Dude
Bruin Nation Pryck
etc, etc...

Go Bruins! Go Manhattan Beach tub parties!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,421,353
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 256,648
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 311,630
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr RiccardoFire 201,890
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Tue Earthling-1 10,070
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web