UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33405 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22686 Sep 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, you're smarter than that.
Coming down on me for going back less than 2 full football seasons, when my point was that the village idiot went back to 1998 in 2011?!!
You give that guy too much credit, he's not that smart, he's as big a troll as Rob probably worse. He has multiple accounts on here, spewing homophobic crap then turns around and bashes normal people for gay bashing..

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22687 Sep 25, 2013
Nice Job Pac 12
3 of the top 5
"Ranking brains and brawn" USA Today,

SC #5

UCLA #2

Stanford #1

4 in the top 10 Pac 12 teams
1 SEC team Vandy

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22688 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice Job Pac 12
3 of the top 5
SC #5
UCLA #2
Stanford #1
1 SEC team Vandy
Very nice.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22689 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
your the only realistic trojan consistent poster left here
What am I, chopped liver?

You know who is to blame for the level of idiocy on these boards. I called it 3-4 years ago.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22690 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice Job Pac 12
3 of the top 5
SC #5
UCLA #2
Stanford #1
1 SEC team Vandy
Please Nation, why gather up little ditties that also include those nasty Trojans. We desperately want to separate from them, remember :/

Have you not forgotten our gutty lilí Bruin oath that keeps us longing for some respect from the Southern California market instead of USC being the team referred to as "The NFL team in Los Angeles" :/

I won't go as far to say you are a fickle Bruin, but truthfully that stuff really bugs me, Brewski, and Lifer :(

Go Bruins! Letís try to find ways to not seem so ordinary!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22691 Sep 25, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who is to blame for the level of idiocy on these boards. I called it 3-4 years ago.
I agree but take it easy on Rob and MBD/BN and Wolfie, they can't help it if they are a bunch of trolls.

West Hollywood, CA

#22692 Sep 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You give that guy too much credit, he's not that smart, he's as big a troll as Rob probably worse. He has multiple accounts on here, spewing homophobic crap then turns around and bashes normal people for gay bashing..
Mister Fight On, we Bruins take an exception to that remark about Nation :/

While I will agree he does a little too much sucking up to you USC fellas when we Bruins have one of our setbacks, but there has been no indication that Bruin Nation has posted on Topix as MBD for years now. I really wish you would rescind that statement :/

Now Bruin For Life (fondly known as Lifer) on the other hand, well we are trying to curb his multiple account disorder that he continues to experience on a daily basis. So far, he has refused our Bruin offer of any form (hot tub included) of therapy :(

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22693 Sep 25, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but take it easy on Rob and MBD/BN and Wolfie, they can't help it if they are a bunch of trolls.
He was talking about YOU, PeePeePeete, and all your other names, moron.
Papi Chulo

West Covina, CA

#22694 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He was talking about YOU, PeePeePeete, and all your other names, moron.
oh robert Estoy tan avergonzado de ser como un troll

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22695 Sep 25, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr chopped liver,......... the key words in the post were "consistent poster"
It's always a "Special Occasion" when you grace us with your "words of wisdom"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22696 Sep 25, 2013
gee bite on and PPPrick posting together ......... again!!!!
Papi Chulo

West Covina, CA

#22697 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
gee bite on and PPPrick posting together ......... again!!!!
You are absoutely clueless! LMFAO! Too funny, don't forget to put your helmet on so you don't bounce your head on the walls, this is just too effen funny. man you are stooooopid! LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22698 Sep 25, 2013
Papi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absoutely clueless! LMFAO! Too funny, don't forget to put your helmet on so you don't bounce your head on the walls, this is just too effen funny. man you are stooooopid! LMFAO!
Hey Bite on you forgot to change your name back,

One of the hazzards of using multiple names

LMFAOAH

Brhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a, Bite On!

West Hollywood, CA

#22699 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>He was talking about YOU, PeePeePeete, and all your other names, moron.
Lifer please, while I appreciate the enthusiasm, we are definitely getting a wee bit carried away with our avatar comments :/

Now a reign I could see if you are talking about Leopold for 65 years, or Queen Elizabeth II for 61 years, but saying our bruins are the reigning kings of L.A. football after only beating USC for the first time in 12 years is what we Voices of Reason would call a stretch :/

And remember the last time one of us Bruins (Coach Ricky) made an outlandish statement of L.A. football dominance, we were banished to the Coliseum corn field after that 50-0 Bruin egg laying

Go Bruins! Letís be reasonable so our lives wonít be made unBEARable!

West Hollywood, CA

#22700 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bite on you forgot to change your name back,
One of the hazzards of using multiple names
LMFAOAH
Brhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a, Bite On!
Good one Nation, you put that fella in his place ;)

Maybe he needs a few years of experience under his belt to stop multiple posting, just like when you relinquished the MBD character ;)

Go Bruins! let's remove our baggage so we can win during the second of our seasons!

West Hollywood, CA

#22701 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Heeeeeeeeey wait a minute Lifer, you and I posted about the same exact time an hour ago! Are you me? So confusing here :/

Go Bruins! I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together!
The Weimar Republic

Northampton, MA

#22702 Sep 25, 2013
Jewish Psychological and Political Warfare (Part II)

by editor Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today dotcom

A compelling article by Jonas Alexis who never seems to disappoint.

Subtitles:

WHILHELM REICH TAUGHT PRIESTS HOW TO BE TITILLATED
LIBERATE THE JEWISH BOYíS LIBIDO!
THE ZIONIST BURDEN
ROUHANI VS. NETANYAHU
POPE FRANCIS AND THE JEWS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/jewis ...

Also read Lasha Darkmoon's essay "Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany"

@ Veterans Today dotcom

West Hollywood, CA

#22703 Sep 25, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister CPEM, you have to forgive Nation here! You see his Bruin Nation character has conflicting personality traits of sucking up and then battling Trojans interchangeably :/

I know he was way more clear-cut when posting at his MBD character so I see where you might be taken back by his wishy-washy Nation comments :/

Go Bruins! We are kings this weekend because we won't be playing!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22704 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
That was directed to your fellow trojan bite on, living in the past.
your the only realistic trojan consistent poster left here, I have no problem with your post,
Bite on is a 1 trick pony, with his head up his a**
Sorry (but not really) if my posts are too unrealistically disturbing for your (B)ruins earsÖ HaHa

USC HAS 3 WINS
UCLA HAS 3 WINS

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22705 Sep 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Fight On, can we all just keep our trash talking sports related? I know it's hard, but personal insults are plain dumb.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.......... Damn Rob, you really have my side hurting from laughter on this one! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...... ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min susanm 315,187
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Obama Muslim 1,563,794
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Aerobatty 258,464
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Think 11,287
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web