UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22600 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounding a bit delusional again Rob, enjoy it while you can Sweet Thang, Mora will be back in the NFL gaay bashing again, you really think he will stay in Westwood for more than another year? I now expect another delusional answer....Proceed toots.
I don't what he's gonna do, but what I do know is that he's signed until 2017, and has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...and that's good enough for me to feel like he will be here forever and ever and ever and ever...I know that's what you wanted to hear, right? say hello to Jonathan. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe (BrewInn's famous laugh)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22601 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what am I in denial about, idiot? can you please be more specific, instead of rambling on and making asinine false accusations?
Nothing false about it.

I've been specific and you're too dense to see it. Why bother pointing out the obvious again?!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22602 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...
What coach isn't going to say that in only his second year at any school?!

Hilarious!!!

You sound like the fools who believed Saban wasn't going to Alabama! LOL!!!

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#22603 Sep 23, 2013
Buckeyes over the Badgers by 14 points. Granted, l know our secondary is suspect, but so are the other 119 teams. Go Bucks1
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22604 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't what he's gonna do, but what I do know is that he's signed until 2017, and has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...and that's good enough for me to feel like he will be here forever and ever and ever and ever...I know that's what you wanted to hear, right? say hello to Jonathan. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe (BrewInn's famous laugh)
Delusional answer, you've been worse but at least you're consistent.

#22605 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing false about it.
I've been specific and you're too dense to see it. Why bother pointing out the obvious again?!
typical response from you when you really know you're full of shit. FACT!!!

#22606 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What coach isn't going to say that in only his second year at any school?!
Hilarious!!!
You sound like the fools who believed Saban wasn't going to Alabama! LOL!!!
I guess we will just have to see!:)

#22607 Sep 23, 2013
USC needing help from the referees and a shanked punt to be able to beat Utah State, my oh my, how things have changed down at South Central.http://www.insidesocal .com/usc/
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22608 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>typical response from you when you really know you're full of shit. FACT!!!
Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that. LOL!!

Fact? Such as your 99.99%?! ROTFLMAO!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22609 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
USC needing help from the referees and a shanked punt to be able to beat Utah State, my oh my, how things have changed down at South Central.http://www.insidesocal .com/usc/
I'm not going to argue that, because unlike you I can tell it like it is.

But as CT says, Bruins can only dream about 7-8 wins in "off" years.

Fight On!! Beat the Sun Devils!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22610 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
A win is a win Sweet Thang, take it anyway you can get it. You only get favor from the refs if you are a major power like USC, you Ruins don't qualify for such treatment...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22611 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we will just have to see!:)
UCLA The Reigning Qweens of LA....LMFAO!

#22612 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that. LOL!!
Fact? Such as your 99.99%?! ROTFLMAO!!!
yup, FACT!!!!

#22613 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right "Reigning KINGS", I pretty certain we would have beaten Occidental College too, if we had faced them last year. LMFAO

#22614 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to argue that, because unlike you I can tell it like it is.
But as CT says, Bruins can only dream about 7-8 wins in "off" years.
Fight On!! Beat the Sun Devils!!
yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22615 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yup, FACT!!!!
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22616 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, well, it's pretty easy to get 7-8 wins in off seaso when you schedule 4 OOC borderline Div-2 cream puffs. LMAO
a) You sound as ignorant as JMW, in thinking we can dictate all on our own who plays us. They have to AGREE TO IT. At the time 2013 was being scheduled, a LOT of teams refused to give us a home & home. We refused to only play an away game against SEC teams.

b) I wonder how your buddy will feel about you referring to "her team" as a cream puff. Oh yeah, they were only "her team" last year, when they were an NC contender. This year, it'll be some other team. LOL!

c) When & if UCLA gets to our level on a CONSISTENT basis, they'll have trouble, too. For the past 12 years, UCLA was the cream puff on those other teams' schedules, Dumbass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22617 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22618 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yeah, sure!!
@ ASU this weekend, any thoughts?
Bruins another Bye, works out.. got a big BBQ at da house this Saturday, Yes I planned it for the bye weekend of course.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22619 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
My god man beginning to wonder who's more immature you or IET's kid, I think you win, do you really think calling the Bruins Gay or Queens is really going to bother a real football fan, Bruin or Trojan???, you really need to grow up and try to act like an adult on here to be taken serious..... if possible.
Bruins # 13
Trojans Unranked.....again.
Right on you homophobic POS Pete_Carroll posting bassterd! LMFAO! You're worse than all of us on here at least Rob and I don't hide our BS, you try and play it like you are a straight up dude, you're not you're a hypocritical POS, and you look like a dyck. You post more gaay crap here than I have ever done...You old man are the one who needs to grow up....LMFAO! Ya frigggin HOMMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,433,696
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Truth is might 311,913
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Eagle 12 257,140
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web