UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,341 - 21,360 of 26,673 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Thank you for your link, but you forgot to mention who has the #1, yes the best 3rd. down conversation...yes, OUR might Bruins do at 68% coversion.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in denial. No worries. You keep pointing the finger when the Bruins are just as guilty. It's OK. Maybe if you write or say it enough, you can convince yourself. LOL!!!
what am I in denial about, idiot? can you please be more specific, instead of rambling on and making asinine false accusations?

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Of course, USC always gets the calls...freaking PAC-12 refs will do anything to hand over a win to the evil trOJans with busshyt calls.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your link, but you forgot to mention who has the #1, yes the best 3rd. down conversation...yes, OUR might Bruins do at 68% coversion.
Bruins have only punted 3 times in 3 games
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
nice call Nastradoomus New Mexico only missed by 37 points....., dude you sooo clueless,
Not that bad a prognostication on my part ; was close to the winning teams score - and ucla played D over their head or my pick looks even better!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Not that bad a prognostication on my part ; was close to the winning teams score - and ucla played D over their head or my pick looks even better!
Honestly, whatever you do...stay as far away as you can from Vegas, telling you for your own good.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you guys SUCK!
LMAO that any of your pansy (B)ruins friends still call you a lady! I will pray for you... HaHa

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Of course, USC always gets the calls...freaking PAC-12 refs will do anything to hand over a win to the evil trOJans with busshyt calls.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/
Correcting the call and putting the ball at the 38 yard line would not have made much difference as the Aggies and their Heisman candidate QB could not do very much against our stellar defense.

USC - WE HAVE 3 WINS
UCLA - YOU HAVE 3 WINS

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO that any of your pansy (B)ruins friends still call you a lady! I will pray for you... HaHa
"Pansy" buahahahahaha the only pansy whimps that I know on this thread are YOU, and Bite On and his many personalitites i.e. PeePeePete, Jonathan...trOJan,sometimes.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Correcting the call and putting the ball at the 38 yard line would not have made much difference as the Aggies and their Heisman candidate QB could not do very much against our stellar defense.
USC - WE HAVE 3 WINS
UCLA - YOU HAVE 3 WINS
Buahahahahaha I guess any QB playing SUC looks like a Heisman candidate to SUC fans, considering who your QBs are now a days. Having First down at the 38 yard line would have put Utah State within Field Goal range...I saw the replay of the game last night...USC is looking more and more pathetic as the season progresses. I predict P A IIIII N for the trOJans vs. ASU.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Buahahahahaha I guess any QB playing SUC looks like a Heisman candidate to SUC fans, considering who your QBs are now a days. Having First down at the 38 yard line would have put Utah State within Field Goal range...I saw the replay of the game last night...USC is looking more and more pathetic as the season progresses. I predict P A IIIII N for the trOJans vs. ASU.
Sounding a bit delusional again Rob, enjoy it while you can Sweet Thang, Mora will be back in the NFL gaay bashing again, you really think he will stay in Westwood for more than another year? I now expect another delusional answer....Proceed toots.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounding a bit delusional again Rob, enjoy it while you can Sweet Thang, Mora will be back in the NFL gaay bashing again, you really think he will stay in Westwood for more than another year? I now expect another delusional answer....Proceed toots.
I don't what he's gonna do, but what I do know is that he's signed until 2017, and has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...and that's good enough for me to feel like he will be here forever and ever and ever and ever...I know that's what you wanted to hear, right? say hello to Jonathan. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe (BrewInn's famous laugh)
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what am I in denial about, idiot? can you please be more specific, instead of rambling on and making asinine false accusations?
Nothing false about it.

I've been specific and you're too dense to see it. Why bother pointing out the obvious again?!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...
What coach isn't going to say that in only his second year at any school?!

Hilarious!!!

You sound like the fools who believed Saban wasn't going to Alabama! LOL!!!

“DEC 7 1941”

Since: Dec 06

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Buckeyes over the Badgers by 14 points. Granted, l know our secondary is suspect, but so are the other 119 teams. Go Bucks1
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't what he's gonna do, but what I do know is that he's signed until 2017, and has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...and that's good enough for me to feel like he will be here forever and ever and ever and ever...I know that's what you wanted to hear, right? say hello to Jonathan. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe (BrewInn's famous laugh)
Delusional answer, you've been worse but at least you're consistent.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing false about it.
I've been specific and you're too dense to see it. Why bother pointing out the obvious again?!
typical response from you when you really know you're full of shit. FACT!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What coach isn't going to say that in only his second year at any school?!
Hilarious!!!
You sound like the fools who believed Saban wasn't going to Alabama! LOL!!!
I guess we will just have to see!:)

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

USC needing help from the referees and a shanked punt to be able to beat Utah State, my oh my, how things have changed down at South Central.http://www.insidesocal .com/usc/
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>typical response from you when you really know you're full of shit. FACT!!!
Yeah, sure. You keep telling yourself that. LOL!!

Fact? Such as your 99.99%?! ROTFLMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Flacks News 1,080,560
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,189
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 305,093
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... Thu Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Thu RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••