UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32913 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22582 Sep 23, 2013

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22583 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>look hommo, it's clear USC sucks in football, and all you dycks have to bark on is some some asinine comments about the whizard of Westwood, that is happens to be the second most beloved sports personality in American history -second only to another Bruin Mr. Jackie Robinson. Go have Jonathan put on his 14" strap on and he can ride you the rest of the night. LMAO
Lifer please, let's not bring my partner Jonathan into your fray with this Fight/Bite fella :(

You need to have more compassion for "alternative" thinking just like Coach jimmy Professes ;)

And come now fellas, what is all this mean talk not relating to football? Stick with our program while we can! Utah is ready to end our emotional ride :/

Go Bruins! We may need a player to stub his toe in a couple of weeks to keep our high going!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22584 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In the present USC is on probation, and still being slammed for cheating, I repeat THE PRESENT, but because you have NOTHING to slam UCLA with, you butt holes keep going 40 years back to try to defend your current sanctions by saing "you cheated too" 45 years ago, then when I point to YOUR cheating in the same period, I am the one with issues? buahahahahaha hilarious!!!! USC sucks!!!! usc has never accomplished a daman thing without cheating, it's been proven by your sanctions/probations within the same time frame of your "success" UCLA? not really, no probations during the Wooden years, PERIOD, FACT!! USC winnings title in the early '70s - PROBATIONS!!!(Marv Goux) success the last decade by cheating BUSH-still paying the price DEAL WITH IT!!!
Still in denial. No worries. You keep pointing the finger when the Bruins are just as guilty. It's OK. Maybe if you write or say it enough, you can convince yourself. LOL!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22585 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Good one Nation with that obscure 3rd down conversion stat, but be careful, those nasty Trojans can just bring up the stat that they are in the Top ten in the country on defense :/

Go Bruins! Speaking of stats, there's a cute place in Pasadena named Stats that has a lot of nifty Halloween decorations!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22586 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Try these numbers dooshe...50-0... LMFAO!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22587 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Try these numbers dooshe...50-0... LMFAO!!!
enjoy living in the past Fool, I prefer living in the present

heres your theme song

bite on fool, bite on
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22588 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy living in the past Fool, I prefer living in the present
heres your theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jDtK0CgaoucXX
bite on fool, bite on
You actually prefer riding a large pipino past or present...LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22589 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Thank you for your link, but you forgot to mention who has the #1, yes the best 3rd. down conversation...yes, OUR might Bruins do at 68% coversion.

#22590 Sep 23, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in denial. No worries. You keep pointing the finger when the Bruins are just as guilty. It's OK. Maybe if you write or say it enough, you can convince yourself. LOL!!!
what am I in denial about, idiot? can you please be more specific, instead of rambling on and making asinine false accusations?

#22591 Sep 23, 2013
Of course, USC always gets the calls...freaking PAC-12 refs will do anything to hand over a win to the evil trOJans with busshyt calls.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22592 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your link, but you forgot to mention who has the #1, yes the best 3rd. down conversation...yes, OUR might Bruins do at 68% coversion.
Bruins have only punted 3 times in 3 games
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22593 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
nice call Nastradoomus New Mexico only missed by 37 points....., dude you sooo clueless,
Not that bad a prognostication on my part ; was close to the winning teams score - and ucla played D over their head or my pick looks even better!

#22594 Sep 23, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Not that bad a prognostication on my part ; was close to the winning teams score - and ucla played D over their head or my pick looks even better!
Honestly, whatever you do...stay as far away as you can from Vegas, telling you for your own good.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22595 Sep 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you guys SUCK!
LMAO that any of your pansy (B)ruins friends still call you a lady! I will pray for you... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22596 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Of course, USC always gets the calls...freaking PAC-12 refs will do anything to hand over a win to the evil trOJans with busshyt calls.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/
Correcting the call and putting the ball at the 38 yard line would not have made much difference as the Aggies and their Heisman candidate QB could not do very much against our stellar defense.

USC - WE HAVE 3 WINS
UCLA - YOU HAVE 3 WINS

#22597 Sep 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO that any of your pansy (B)ruins friends still call you a lady! I will pray for you... HaHa
"Pansy" buahahahahaha the only pansy whimps that I know on this thread are YOU, and Bite On and his many personalitites i.e. PeePeePete, Jonathan...trOJan,sometimes.

#22598 Sep 23, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Correcting the call and putting the ball at the 38 yard line would not have made much difference as the Aggies and their Heisman candidate QB could not do very much against our stellar defense.
USC - WE HAVE 3 WINS
UCLA - YOU HAVE 3 WINS
Buahahahahaha I guess any QB playing SUC looks like a Heisman candidate to SUC fans, considering who your QBs are now a days. Having First down at the 38 yard line would have put Utah State within Field Goal range...I saw the replay of the game last night...USC is looking more and more pathetic as the season progresses. I predict P A IIIII N for the trOJans vs. ASU.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22599 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Buahahahahaha I guess any QB playing SUC looks like a Heisman candidate to SUC fans, considering who your QBs are now a days. Having First down at the 38 yard line would have put Utah State within Field Goal range...I saw the replay of the game last night...USC is looking more and more pathetic as the season progresses. I predict P A IIIII N for the trOJans vs. ASU.
Sounding a bit delusional again Rob, enjoy it while you can Sweet Thang, Mora will be back in the NFL gaay bashing again, you really think he will stay in Westwood for more than another year? I now expect another delusional answer....Proceed toots.

#22600 Sep 23, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounding a bit delusional again Rob, enjoy it while you can Sweet Thang, Mora will be back in the NFL gaay bashing again, you really think he will stay in Westwood for more than another year? I now expect another delusional answer....Proceed toots.
I don't what he's gonna do, but what I do know is that he's signed until 2017, and has stated numerous times he LOVES UCLA and that he would love to finish his coaching career at UCLA...and that's good enough for me to feel like he will be here forever and ever and ever and ever...I know that's what you wanted to hear, right? say hello to Jonathan. ehe ehe ehe ehe ehe (BrewInn's famous laugh)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22601 Sep 23, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>what am I in denial about, idiot? can you please be more specific, instead of rambling on and making asinine false accusations?
Nothing false about it.

I've been specific and you're too dense to see it. Why bother pointing out the obvious again?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,521,445
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Susanm 313,940
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web