UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Comments (Page 1,067)

Showing posts 21,321 - 21,340 of26,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Sweet Thang, let's not be naive everyone knows that Wooden was a cheater, yes he didn't get caught but he still cheated and we was a genius at it, he let Gilbert take the fall, he was more of a wizard for his cheating than his winning. Take a guy like Bear Bryant he had no Sam Gilbert, yet you can't mention Wooden without Gilbert's name being attached to it....... Now did USC ever cheat? Hell yes and we need to start doing it again but we need to be more JOhn Wooden about it by looking the other way and being very sneaky about it. First we need to do some house cleaning, Pat Haden has to go then he can take Kiffen with him, we need a real AD who is Passionate Like Mike Garrett and a real coach who best fit's in with the most storied football program in college football history.
look hommo, it's clear USC sucks in football, and all you dycks have to bark on is some some asinine comments about the whizard of Westwood, that is happens to be the second most beloved sports personality in American history -second only to another Bruin Mr. Jackie Robinson. Go have Jonathan put on his 14" strap on and he can ride you the rest of the night. LMAO

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Sweet Thang, let's not be naive everyone knows that Wooden was a cheater, yes he didn't get caught but he still cheated and we was a genius at it, he let Gilbert take the fall, he was more of a wizard for his cheating than his winning. Take a guy like Bear Bryant he had no Sam Gilbert, yet you can't mention Wooden without Gilbert's name being attached to it....... Now did USC ever cheat? Hell yes and we need to start doing it again but we need to be more JOhn Wooden about it by looking the other way and being very sneaky about it. First we need to do some house cleaning, Pat Haden has to go then he can take Kiffen with him, we need a real AD who is Passionate Like Mike Garrett and a real coach who best fit's in with the most storied football program in college football history.
BYW, to be more "Jphn Wooden" about it, it would require having a BRAIN, something that seems to lack with anything "usc" related. dyck.

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

BTW ^^^^
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>look hommo, it's clear USC sucks in football, and all you dycks have to bark on is some some asinine comments about the whizard of Westwood, that is happens to be the second most beloved sports personality in American history -second only to another Bruin Mr. Jackie Robinson. Go have Jonathan put on his 14" strap on and he can ride you the rest of the night. LMAO
Jackie Robinson was 1-million times greater than John Wooden could ever think of being, you should really be thrown out of the Bruin Hot Tub Society for even linking the two together....Name one sinister character associated with Jackie Robin's success?....None...Name one for Wooden...Sam Gilbert! Under Wooden the Bruins were the highest paid Basketball team in Los Angeles, easily out spending the Lakers.....LMFAO!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious...YOU saying that if it came out of a player's mouth it must be true.
Per Bill Walton, "If JW didn't know, it was because he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW."
Case closed. Unless you're an idiot and want to show how you contradict yourself.
4 things:
1. you either don't read replies.
2. you suffer from Alzheimer's decease
3. you are retarded
4. none of the above really apply, and you just like to troll and beat a dead horse.

I've stated it many times, YES if a player says it, must be true...YES Sam Gilber provided gifts to UCLA players, how do I know? Bill Walton said it. However, it does not mean UCLA or Josh Wooden knew about it, according to the NCAA, UCLA did not know about it...if John Wooden turned a blind eye, or not, I have no idea, I wasn't around the program at that time, I was just a small kid playing cops and robbers.

So yes, if Marc Tyler said USC breaks bread, it MUST ALSO be true, why would he be lying? Why would be make his own school look worse than they already do?

Of course because you suffer from one of the four conditions I posted above, you will bring this up again as if it had never been addressed, right, dyck?
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>4 things:
3. you are retarded
4. none of the above really apply, and you just like to troll and beat a dead horse.
I've stated it many times, YES if a player says it, must be true...YES Sam Gilber provided gifts to UCLA players, how do I know? Bill Walton said it. However, it does not mean UCLA or Josh Wooden knew about it, according to the NCAA, UCLA did not know about it...if John Wooden turned a blind eye, or not, I have no idea, I wasn't around the program at that time, I was just a small kid playing cops and robbers.
So yes, if Marc Tyler said USC breaks bread, it MUST ALSO be true, why would he be lying? Why would be make his own school look worse than they already do?
Of course because you suffer from one of the four conditions I posted above, you will bring this up again as if it had never been addressed, right, dyck?
Tyler learned how to cheat from his dad Sweet Thang....Marc Tyler was raised and corrupted by his dad Wendell, a UCLA Bruin who played football during the cheating Wooden era...LMFAO!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackie Robinson was 1-million times greater than John Wooden could ever think of being, you should really be thrown out of the Bruin Hot Tub Society for even linking the two together....Name one sinister character associated with Jackie Robin's success?....None...Name one for Wooden...Sam Gilbert! Under Wooden the Bruins were the highest paid Basketball team in Los Angeles, easily out spending the Lakers.....LMFAO!
I don't know about any of that UCLA BB players getting paid more than the Lakers, but what I do know, is that during that same time of the John Wodden successful years, USC also had their version of Sam Gilbert tied in to the program, ever heard of Marv Goux? he was funneling more money from the USC Boosters to the USC football players, that the Rams were about to protest@@ and USC got slammed!!! by the NCAA after an investigation was concluded...USC was placedagn probation. TOUCHE, hypocrytical douchebag!!!(what's new with the toejams?? here is the link to support what I have stated. http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jul/28/local...
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>4 things:
3. you are retarded
No. You just like to change the argument to suit UCLA's situation in any given set of circumstances. Only one who's suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's is you.
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about any of that UCLA BB players getting paid more than the Lakers, but what I do know, is that during that same time of the John Wodden successful years, USC also had their version of Sam Gilbert tied in to the program, ever heard of Marv Goux? he was funneling more money from the USC Boosters to the USC football players, that the Rams were about to protest@@ and USC got slammed!!! by the NCAA after an investigation was concluded...USC was placedagn probation. TOUCHE, hypocrytical douchebag!!!(what's new with the toejams?? here is the link to support what I have stated. http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jul/28/local...
I'm glad you have such a good memory toots. Remember when UCLA Football was placed on probation and couldn't play in a bowl game in 1980? Or when Larry Brown took the fall for John Wooden and had his Bruins placed on probation? Rod Foster and Michael Holton driving around in brand new Trans Ams courtesy of Papa Sam LMFAO!..Yes Marv Goux got busted but he still was a hell of a coach.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you have such a good memory toots. Remember when UCLA Football was placed on probation and couldn't play in a bowl game in 1980? Or when Larry Brown took the fall for John Wooden and had his Bruins placed on probation? Rod Foster and Michael Holton driving around in brand new Trans Ams courtesy of Papa Sam LMFAO!..Yes Marv Goux got busted but he still was a hell of a coach.
Dumbass is in denial about their probations.

"Well, they punished USC hard than UCLA!"

LOL!! Trying to compare punishments over 3 or 4 decades and in different sports is so moronic. Why am I not surprised he'd even try.

The climate is so different now than in the 60's & 70's! And he claims I'M retarded!! LOL!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass is in denial about their probations.
"Well, they punished USC hard than UCLA!"
LOL!! Trying to compare punishments over 3 or 4 decades and in different sports is so moronic. Why am I not surprised he'd even try.
The climate is so different now than in the 60's & 70's! And he claims I'M retarded!! LOL!!
In the present USC is on probation, and still being slammed for cheating, I repeat THE PRESENT, but because you have NOTHING to slam UCLA with, you butt holes keep going 40 years back to try to defend your current sanctions by saing "you cheated too" 45 years ago, then when I point to YOUR cheating in the same period, I am the one with issues? buahahahahaha hilarious!!!! USC sucks!!!! usc has never accomplished a daman thing without cheating, it's been proven by your sanctions/probations within the same time frame of your "success" UCLA? not really, no probations during the Wooden years, PERIOD, FACT!! USC winnings title in the early '70s - PROBATIONS!!!(Marv Goux) success the last decade by cheating BUSH-still paying the price DEAL WITH IT!!!

“110 National Titles”

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
It happened, 5 years after Wooden was gone Rod Foster and Michael Holton were still in Jr. High School when Wooden won his last title...how does Larry Brown, equate to John Wooden? in between John Wooden and Larry Brown there were other coaches at UCLA. Gene Bartow, and Larry Cunningham, they got to coach Wooden's recruits, why weren't accused of "cheating"?
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>It happened, 5 years after Wooden was gone Rod Foster and Michael Holton were still in Jr. High School when Wooden won his last title...how does Larry Brown, equate to John Wooden? in between John Wooden and Larry Brown there were other coaches at UCLA. Gene Bartow, and Larry Cunningham, they got to coach Wooden's recruits, why weren't accused of "cheating"?
Interesting you bring up Gary Cunningham Sweet Thang. How cinvenient that Cunningham who has the highest winning percentage in FUCLA history even ahead of the Sinister Law Breaking abortion paying for John Wooden. Why Would Cunningham leave after two highly successful years? Did he know something was about to happen? Did he see the writing on the wall that said "Wooden is a Cheater probation is coming"? I bet he did so he hightailed it out of Westwood for a job at Western Oregon State College?Who the helll leaves UCLA basketball with Woodens recruits for a job at Western Oregon State College? A guilty man who knows something smells rotton like Wollfies thong.Cunningham did what Wooden did he got the helll out of Westwood and let Larry Brown take the fall....Face it Sweet Thang,UCLA has a criminal past LMFAO!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>look hommo, it's clear USC sucks in football, and all you dycks have to bark on is some some asinine comments about the whizard of Westwood, that is happens to be the second most beloved sports personality in American history -second only to another Bruin Mr. Jackie Robinson. Go have Jonathan put on his 14" strap on and he can ride you the rest of the night. LMAO
Lifer please, let's not bring my partner Jonathan into your fray with this Fight/Bite fella :(

You need to have more compassion for "alternative" thinking just like Coach jimmy Professes ;)

And come now fellas, what is all this mean talk not relating to football? Stick with our program while we can! Utah is ready to end our emotional ride :/

Go Bruins! We may need a player to stub his toe in a couple of weeks to keep our high going!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>In the present USC is on probation, and still being slammed for cheating, I repeat THE PRESENT, but because you have NOTHING to slam UCLA with, you butt holes keep going 40 years back to try to defend your current sanctions by saing "you cheated too" 45 years ago, then when I point to YOUR cheating in the same period, I am the one with issues? buahahahahaha hilarious!!!! USC sucks!!!! usc has never accomplished a daman thing without cheating, it's been proven by your sanctions/probations within the same time frame of your "success" UCLA? not really, no probations during the Wooden years, PERIOD, FACT!! USC winnings title in the early '70s - PROBATIONS!!!(Marv Goux) success the last decade by cheating BUSH-still paying the price DEAL WITH IT!!!
Still in denial. No worries. You keep pointing the finger when the Bruins are just as guilty. It's OK. Maybe if you write or say it enough, you can convince yourself. LOL!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Good one Nation with that obscure 3rd down conversion stat, but be careful, those nasty Trojans can just bring up the stat that they are in the Top ten in the country on defense :/

Go Bruins! Speaking of stats, there's a cute place in Pasadena named Stats that has a lot of nifty Halloween decorations!
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Try these numbers dooshe...50-0... LMFAO!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Try these numbers dooshe...50-0... LMFAO!!!
enjoy living in the past Fool, I prefer living in the present

heres your theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

bite on fool, bite on
Fight On

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy living in the past Fool, I prefer living in the present
heres your theme song
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
bite on fool, bite on
You actually prefer riding a large pipino past or present...LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,321 - 21,340 of26,097
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,034,753
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr not a playa1965 303,279
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr number four 217,305
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••