UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29919 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#22550 Sep 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure, you keep telling yourself that. Same as your "99.99% of people think OJ did it!"
LOL!! Oh, the stupidity!!
sure moron, congratulations!!! you are the only dumbass that I've ever known to say OJ is innocent. complete too you are.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22551 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah moron, the difference is YOUR probation and sanctions are the 2nd harshest EVER, only the death penalty handed to SMU was worse
As I've stated, unless a school has always been completely clean, any fans of that school shouldn't say squat, unless they want to look like a complete idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22552 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sure moron, congratulations!!! you are the only dumbass that I've ever known to say OJ is innocent. complete too you are.
a) I didn't say he was innocent, the courts did. Damn, you're stupid.

b) You obviously run in very small, or indredibly bigoted, circles. Approximately 50% of the general public thought he was innocent. 60/40 with blacks, 40/60 with non-blacks. Those are the FACTS, you idiot, no matter how much you want to claim otherwise.

Your 99.99% has to be one of your stupidest claims EVER and you've had more stupid ones on Topix than ANYONE, even FO!(And I'm including the ones where he's totally screwing around! LOL!!!)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22553 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
you're only admitted it because you got caught,. You say ucla cheated, yet theyb were never on probation... so the burden of proof is on you, FOOL!!! I researched Sam gilbert, and he turns out was NEVER a ucla employee..And ucla wasn't aware of what Sam Gilbert was doing., there fore, s o r r y.
BTW, Dumbass, Lloyd Lake was never a USC employee either.

As Walton said, if JW didn't know, it was because he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW. Words out of one of his OWN PLAYERS!!! Which you have stated (when it's a Trojan) is good as gold.

But being the idiot you are, that is only the standard when it's USC ROTFLMAO!!!

Quit while you're behing, Idiot.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22554 Sep 22, 2013
behind

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22555 Sep 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Cheer up Bite On, you don't have to be completely cynical here. Clay Matthews was having a good game for the Packers today before is hamstring pull.
That at least gave you TrOJans something to cheer about for a little while! Heh heh heh heh
Dude has taken so many Roids hes starting to look like the missing link, LMFAO
https://www.google.com/search...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22556 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>it's about time you post something of substance. He could be a real pryck
Lifer, all this talk about the male anatomy you are doing is getting the fellow Bruin entourage really worked up ;)

Go Bruins, we are making our own version of the "pistol"!

West Hollywood, CA

#22557 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
"like your sorry"
You know Nation, speaking of sorry, I am a little disappointed that our Bruins only scored 59 points against our weakling opponent and most of those other Top 25 teams scored in the seventies :/

And in addition to that I am sorry that our cute quarterback Hot Rod Hundley is already out of the Heisman running after throwing those two darn interceptions to that terrible New Mexico State team :(

Go Bruins! 3-0 and still not much respect from around the country other than sympathy for losing our young lad Nick Pasquale!

West Hollywood, CA

#22558 Sep 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I was there at the Rose Bowl watching the second and third string Bruins efficiently perform clean up in the 4th quarter... exactly what they will be doing in the Coliseum game this year! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Now Brewski, let's not get carried away yet :/

Hot Rod Hundley threw two interceptions against that really lousy New Mexico team which cost him the Heisman and our Bruins did not move up an inch in the polls :/

Go Bruins! They gave us an inch and we couldn't even take it!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22559 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude has taken so many Roids hes starting to look like the missing link, LMFAO
Now, now...it's just the Chunky Soup.

#22560 Sep 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've stated, unless a school has always been completely clean, any fans of that school shouldn't say squat, unless they want to look like a complete idiot.
you hypocrite, than why do always bring up the subject? Like fight on says, you are a real pryck.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22561 Sep 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now...it's just the Chunky Soup.
Funny shyt.

#22562 Sep 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Dumbass, Lloyd Lake was never a USC employee either.
As Walton said, if JW didn't know, it was because he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW. Words out of one of his OWN PLAYERS!!! Which you have stated (when it's a Trojan) is good as gold.
But being the idiot you are, that is only the standard when it's USC ROTFLMAO!!!
Quit while you're behing, Idiot.
you're right he was not an employee, but McNair was, and it was proved in the investigation McNair knew about Bush and the agents, through text messages, emails, and pictures with McNair, agents, and Bush at night clubs, and birthday parties in San Diego thrown by charger players. Give it up dumbass, I thought you'd be smarter than to argue the obvious.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22563 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're right he was not an employee, but McNair was, and it was proved in the investigation McNair knew about Bush and the agents, through text messages, emails, and pictures with McNair, agents, and Bush at night clubs, and birthday parties in San Diego thrown by charger players. Give it up dumbass, I thought you'd be smarter than to argue the obvious.
Look Sweet Thang, let's not be naive everyone knows that Wooden was a cheater, yes he didn't get caught but he still cheated and we was a genius at it, he let Gilbert take the fall, he was more of a wizard for his cheating than his winning. Take a guy like Bear Bryant he had no Sam Gilbert, yet you can't mention Wooden without Gilbert's name being attached to it....... Now did USC ever cheat? Hell yes and we need to start doing it again but we need to be more JOhn Wooden about it by looking the other way and being very sneaky about it. First we need to do some house cleaning, Pat Haden has to go then he can take Kiffen with him, we need a real AD who is Passionate Like Mike Garrett and a real coach who best fit's in with the most storied football program in college football history.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22564 Sep 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Sweet Thang, let's not be naive everyone knows that Wooden was a cheater, yes he didn't get caught but he still cheated and we was a genius at it, he let Gilbert take the fall, he was more of a wizard for his cheating than his winning. Take a guy like Bear Bryant he had no Sam Gilbert, yet you can't mention Wooden without Gilbert's name being attached to it....... Now did USC ever cheat? Hell yes and we need to start doing it again but we need to be more JOhn Wooden about it by looking the other way and being very sneaky about it. First we need to do some house cleaning, Pat Haden has to go then he can take Kiffen with him, we need a real AD who is Passionate Like Mike Garrett and a real coach who best fit's in with the most storied football program in college football history.
Is this the same a+s+s h+o+le that bagged on me for saying Howland must go. What a Fking hypocritical POS, I say Keep Haden and Kiffin they deserve each other.
Bite On pryck, Bight On
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22565 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you hypocrite, than why do always bring up the subject?
I don't. YOU do, Dumbass!!(post 22544)

I will always admire your passion and your loyalty, esp. for a school known for having fair weather fans. But sometimes, the brains dept. isn't your strength. OK, OFTEN times. LOL!!

Have a toke for me, Big Guy!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#22566 Sep 22, 2013
BTW Haden doesn't have the same payroll that Garrett had to pay his players at SC fool, Carrol has twice the budget at Seattle to pay players as he had at South Central
Bite On
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22567 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you're right he was not an employee, but McNair was, and it was proved in the investigation McNair knew about Bush and the agents, through text messages, emails, and pictures with McNair, agents, and Bush at night clubs, and birthday parties in San Diego thrown by charger players. Give it up dumbass, I thought you'd be smarter than to argue the obvious.
The obvious...YOU saying that if it came out of a player's mouth it must be true.

Per Bill Walton, "If JW didn't know, it was because he DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW."

Case closed. Unless you're an idiot and want to show how you contradict yourself.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22568 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same a+s+s h+o+le that bagged on me for saying Howland must go. What a Fking hypocritical POS, I say Keep Haden and Kiffin they deserve each other.
Bite On pryck, Bight On
Get the cobwebs out of your head MBDOOSHE. Howland left and you got a dirty cheating replacement about 5 levels below him, wow what a great move that was LMFAO....Howland led you fagggs to 3 final fours by running a clean program, he was a better coach than Wooden and yes I did bagg on your used up arrse hoole that can hold a bushel of pipinos grandes...

#22569 Sep 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
look hommo, it's clear USC sucks in football, and all you dycks have to bark on is some some asinine comments about the whizard of Westwood, that is happens to be the second most beloved sports personality in American history -second only to another Bruin Mr. Jackie Robinson. Go have Jonathan put on his 14" strap on and he can ride you the rest of the night. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,296
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 6,849
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 247,290
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 hr _Bad Axe 310,476
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 16 Doctor Justice_ 201,862
More from around the web