UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33109 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22521 Sep 21, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Possible upset pick:
NMS 54 UCLA 48
Are you watching your own game? LOL!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#22522 Sep 21, 2013
Wtf !! Why is our stadium half empty ?

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22523 Sep 21, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Wtf !! Why is our stadium half empty ?
Cause you guys SUCK!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22525 Sep 21, 2013
Once again USC got the home team calls, the refs were just terrible. The D was excellent, SC was right firing the "guru, Monte"
However the offense was well "offensive"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22526 Sep 21, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Wtf !! Why is our stadium half emptyng
Because the "band waggon" fans like sorry arse was sitting at home.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22527 Sep 21, 2013
"like your sorry"
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22528 Sep 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you guys SUCK!
Your team does, too. They beat an UNRANKED Michigan State team by the exact same score.

For someone who claims she loves her life, you sure have a lot of hate in you. You claim to have an allegiance to so many schools. From what school did you actually GRADUATE?!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22529 Sep 21, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>Because the "band waggon" fans like sorry arse was sitting at home.
When was the last you went to a UCLA Football game? When Red Sanders was coaching?....LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22530 Sep 21, 2013
Congrats to the Ruins on whipping New Mexico State Tech Womens JC. Looks like Mora took a page out of Donahue's play book, instead of scheduling Long Beach CC, and Fullerton CC, it's now New Mexico State CC...LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22531 Sep 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Congrats to the Ruins on whipping New Mexico State Tech Womens JC. Looks like Mora took a page out of Donahue's play book, instead of scheduling Long Beach CC, and Fullerton CC, it's now New Mexico State CC...LMFAO!
NMS ranked 122

Hawaii ranked 107

ya fool BIG difference

USC 30 Hawaii 17 Point diff. 17

UCLA 59 NMS 13 Point diff 46

nuff said FOOL !

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22532 Sep 22, 2013
Oh and 17 to 14 vs Utah something to brag about fool?, thank god you got a defence or Utah would have blown SC out.
LMFAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22533 Sep 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Possible upset pick:
NMS 54 UCLA 48
nice call Nastradoomus New Mexico only missed by 37 points....., dude you sooo clueless,

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22534 Sep 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Possible upset pick:
NMS 54 UCLA 48
Good Pick Numbskull!!! Heh heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22535 Sep 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last you went to a UCLA Football game? When Red Sanders was coaching?....LMFAO!
I was there at the Rose Bowl watching the second and third string Bruins efficiently perform clean up in the 4th quarter... exactly what they will be doing in the Coliseum game this year! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22536 Sep 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I was there at the Rose Bowl watching the second and third string Bruins efficiently perform clean up in the 4th quarter... exactly what they will be doing in the Coliseum game this year! Heh heh heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Beat us 10 years in a row then you may have the right to speak. Remember, we kicked you out of the Coliseum for being losers...LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22537 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NMS ranked 122
Hawaii ranked 107
ya fool BIG difference
USC 30 Hawaii 17 Point diff. 17
UCLA 59 NMS 13 Point diff 46
nuff said FOOL !
I heard Mora is scheduling your f(l)agg football team that features you Rob and Screw In...LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22538 Sep 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Good Pick Numbskull!!! Heh heh heh heh heh
There were 37 teams receiving votes in the AP coaches poll today (UCLA #14), Navy received 1 vote guess what "Powerhouse" team in So. Cal didn't receive ANY VOTES????? LMFAO, how the Mighty have fallen.
"Bite On" !!!!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22539 Sep 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text> There were 37 teams receiving votes in the AP coaches poll today (UCLA #14), Navy received 1 vote guess what "Powerhouse" team in So. Cal didn't receive ANY VOTES????? LMFAO, how the Mighty have fallen.
"Bite On" !!!!
Our worst is your best dooshe bagg! Enjoy it while you can, dominate for 5 decades then you may be allowed to speak, but for now STFU!...LMFAO!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22540 Sep 22, 2013
Jonathan Franklin comes in for an injured Starks and is an immediate spark plug for the Packers!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22541 Sep 22, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat us 10 years in a row then you may have the right to speak. Remember, we kicked you out of the Coliseum for being losers...LMFAO!
Cheer up Bite On, you don't have to be completely cynical here. Clay Matthews was having a good game for the Packers today before is hamstring pull.

That at least gave you TrOJans something to cheer about for a little while! Heh heh heh heh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 258,476
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min JCPete 1,536,106
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Choicerocks 314,354
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web