UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22487 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes I was!! and proud of it, I was the best cheerleader there ever was. Do you remember the half time show vs. Loyola in which I lifted you in that pyramid and you accidently farted, and we all cracked up and the entire pyramid came crashing down and you of all people fell right on top of me with our lips locked? OMG, who would have thought you and I would one day be domestic partners, and eventually married in Massachusetts? Love you Estevan Ramiro Delicioso.
Oh my Lifer, you are really letting your hair down here ;)

I like when you show your sensitive side like this, not when you get intoxicated and post as that provocative fella Fight__On :(

So you will have to tell the rest of us Bruins more about this old cheerleading experience at the MBD hot tub party tonight :)

Go Bruins, Go Campfire style, hot tub stories!

West Hollywood, CA

#22488 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly hope for YOUR GOOD, you don't go crazy and bet your paycheck on these ridiculous picks.
UCLA 70 - NMSU 13
USC 31 - Utah State 24 in O.T.
Lifer please, 70 points is rather a stretch for our Bruins, even if we are playing one of the worst teams in all of college football :/

Now the lads that make up our spotty defense only giving up 13 would be impressive :)

My football picks are:

Clemson 26
NCST 14

Let me and Nation know how we did ;)

Go Bruins! How about the midnight blue uniforms tomorrow night!

West Hollywood, CA

#22489 Sep 20, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THERE SURE IS A LOT OF GAY TALK ON THIS THREAD. YOU WON'T SEE THAT FROM THE SEC! DON'T YOU PAC12 FANS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DISCUSS?
Go GATORS, BEAT THE VOLS!
Hey don't knock it 'til you try it fella. Besides, your SEC fans aren't that manly, just ask LSU fan Coach Artie Dico Man what he does with his male cousin after watching football ;)

Go Bruins and the Pacific 12! We are alternate trend setters if you know what I mean!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22490 Sep 20, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
SUIT YOURSELF, BUT UCLA NOW LOOKS TO BE CLOSER IN STATUS TO OREGON AND STANFORD THAN USC DOES. USC IS HAVING A BUNCH OF TROUBLES.
> Actually, USC looks to be closer to Washington State! Oops, sorry Washington State ... you beat USC fair and square on their home turf, so, you're above USC. Can anyone say...
BOTTOM FEEDER? LMAO!!!
>:D

West Hollywood, CA

#22491 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because of the Bruin influence, their coach promotes that stuff...LMFAO!
And what's wrong with that? We Bruins are openly proud of it fella :)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer, Go Nation, Go Brewski! Let's play grab the bubbles in the hot tub tonight!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22492 Sep 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The above post is by someone from the third world, banana republic of BRAzil! Nice try dumb @ss, but, typing in San Marino as your home town ... when everyone knows you live in a garage apartment in East L.A. is hilarious! Well, look at the bright side ... you're closer to the hot, dusty, rattlesnake infested desert! LMAO!!!
And rumor has it he parks his porsche next to his mother's in the garage under their apartment. His porsche is one of those old style from the 70's that had the VW engine! Heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22493 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
this weeks picks:
UCLA, NMS..... off the board,
Stanford 31 ASU 20
USC 27 Utah State 24
Upset of the week:
Michigan State 24 Notre Dame 17
Hey BN, for what it's worth, here are a few of my picks:

Utah St 17
USC 29

Tennessee 10
Florida 24

MSU 17
ND 22

Purdue 21
Wisconsin 26

ASU 13
Stanford 23

Possible upset picks:
Boise 37
Fresno State 31

Utah 38
BYU 34

As for the Bruins, I just hope we let our second string take ALL reps by the start of the 4th quarter!

Go Bruins!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22494 Sep 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
20 percent chance for an upset.
And 80 percent that you dont know what the fuhk you are talking about... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22495 Sep 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And rumor has it he parks his porsche next to his mother's in the garage under their apartment. His porsche is one of those old style from the 70's that had the VW engine! Heh heh heh heh
Better check your sources. They also say you weigh 325lbs, have a 62 inch inseam you pull up over the gut, need to order clothes online from a fat mans shop, and always have a 40 ouncer in hand! So it aint so Bruise In... HaHa
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22496 Sep 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BN, for what it's worth, here are a few of my picks:

Since it's coming from you "Screw In" it can't be worth much...LMFAO...Enjoy your last good season, Coach Mora will be gay bashing like a normal man in the NFL again next year...LMFAO!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22497 Sep 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor brain-eating amoebae must be starving in Louisiana...
LOL

Stupid single-celled amoebae werent bright enough to know they would be completely extinguished in Louisiana because they picked the head of Fart Deco Man as their first host... HaHa

Hey whats with all these 12:30 start times? Means I am still hung-over with these early morning tailgates. I like to be a bit sobered up before I start in again! LOL

FTFO

Aggies - 14
Trojans - 31

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22498 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's coming from you "Screw In" it can't be worth much...LMFAO...Enjoy your last good season, Coach Mora will be gay bashing like a normal man in the NFL again next year...LMFAO!
LMFAO...good one!

West Hollywood, CA

#22499 Sep 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Actually, USC looks to be closer to Washington State! Oops, sorry Washington State ... you beat USC fair and square on their home turf, so, you're above USC. Can anyone say...
BOTTOM FEEDER? LMAO!!!
I sure hope my Bruins or your Tigers don't have our bottoms feasted on when we play some of our conference opponents :/

DabNabIt Coach, do you realize my Bruins play on the road two weeks straight against Oregon and Stanford :(

I have stocked up six bottles of Mylanta for each game :/

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Things are at their best for us right now......in this precise moment!

West Hollywood, CA

#22500 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Mister Fight On, Brewski is well aware that we bruins are riding on an emotional high that we hope might carry us through the end of the season :/

I am not sure if the NFL will look to snatch Coach Jimmy away from UCLA and his alternative style fan base like Bruin nation and myself, because remember we have Oregon and Stanford n the road back-to-back. I feel like we will be lined up in front of a firing squad! Oh golly, my Bruin tummy is hurting! Jonathan where's the Mylanta :/

Go Bruins! We love our first 3 games of the season every year!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22501 Sep 20, 2013

West Hollywood, CA

#22502 Sep 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And rumor has it he parks his porsche next to his mother's in the garage under their apartment. His porsche is one of those old style from the 70's that had the VW engine! Heh heh heh heh
Brewski please, do we have to keep having the seventies brought up? That was the decade that USC and John McKay lambasted us every year and our only Bruin outlet was disco dancing. Well at least thank my Bruin blue tight polyester flare pants for that :/

Go Bruins! Let's enjoy this weekend because after that.....

West Hollywood, CA

#22503 Sep 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
http://www.cbssports.com/colle gefootball/eye-on-college-foot ball/23682194/video-exucla-coa ch-rick-neuheisels-awesome-joh nny-manziel-tribute-song
Who knew Rick could sing?
Oh yes! We Bruin faithful know all about the special after practice parties with the players where Coach Ricky would sing and play guitar around the campfire :)

Funny though, some of us always wondered what wood they used on those campfires, because the smoke had a real particular odor to it ;)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Ricky! We know your calling wasn't on the field so the fellas are glad you finally found it doing this!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22505 Sep 20, 2013
Slither on's responding to her own post
PRICELESS
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

#22506 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Slither on's responding to her own post
PRICELESS
What's really priceless is how clueless you and the Sweet Thang are...LMFAO! You guys are so effen stupid you make Wolffie look like she almost has a pulse.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22507 Sep 20, 2013
hey girls me and my alter ego PPP will be tailgating and servicing the huncky trojans 9am (If you know what I mean wink, wink)in the Parking lot 5 by the SA, cum early and well take good care of my fellow trojans, sausages for everyone :-)
FTFO fellow trojans FTFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,174,850
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 min Quantummist 3,264
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Phil Donahue 308,069
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat thetruth 234,703
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web