UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33196 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#22479 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
By the way, you better go check on your coach, looks like he's auditioning for his next job when/if CLK gets fired: http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/upload...
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22480 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any picks this weekend? Possible upset?
Nah. I'll just sit back and watch what happens.

But if I had to pick one...MSU over ND.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22481 Sep 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you better go check on your coach, looks like he's auditioning for his next job when/if CLK gets fired: http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/upload...
funny must be fotoshoped
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22482 Sep 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. I'll just sit back and watch what happens.
That's the same approach to take at one of Wolffies brothels...LMFAO!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#22483 Sep 20, 2013
THERE SURE IS A LOT OF GAY TALK ON THIS THREAD. YOU WON'T SEE THAT FROM THE SEC! DON'T YOU PAC12 FANS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DISCUSS?

Go GATORS, BEAT THE VOLS!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22484 Sep 20, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
THERE SURE IS A LOT OF GAY TALK ON THIS THREAD. YOU WON'T SEE THAT FROM THE SEC! DON'T YOU PAC12 FANS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DISCUSS?
That's because of the Bruin influence, their coach promotes that stuff, you're right you won't hear that kind of talk from the SEC yall's too busy promoting incest...LMFAO!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22485 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
well it was nice while it lasted, frigging Idiots here. again...
Yes Nation, it is a shame with some of their foolery and their lack of sincerity :/

Go Bruins, right fella?

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22486 Sep 20, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
This weeks picks...
UCLA , WHO'S defense sucks : 28 - NMS 27
usc , who's rolling now...rolls up the score on US 42 - 6
I certainly hope for YOUR GOOD, you don't go crazy and bet your paycheck on these ridiculous picks.

UCLA 70 - NMSU 13
USC 31 - Utah State 24 in O.T.

West Hollywood, CA

#22487 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yes I was!! and proud of it, I was the best cheerleader there ever was. Do you remember the half time show vs. Loyola in which I lifted you in that pyramid and you accidently farted, and we all cracked up and the entire pyramid came crashing down and you of all people fell right on top of me with our lips locked? OMG, who would have thought you and I would one day be domestic partners, and eventually married in Massachusetts? Love you Estevan Ramiro Delicioso.
Oh my Lifer, you are really letting your hair down here ;)

I like when you show your sensitive side like this, not when you get intoxicated and post as that provocative fella Fight__On :(

So you will have to tell the rest of us Bruins more about this old cheerleading experience at the MBD hot tub party tonight :)

Go Bruins, Go Campfire style, hot tub stories!

West Hollywood, CA

#22488 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly hope for YOUR GOOD, you don't go crazy and bet your paycheck on these ridiculous picks.
UCLA 70 - NMSU 13
USC 31 - Utah State 24 in O.T.
Lifer please, 70 points is rather a stretch for our Bruins, even if we are playing one of the worst teams in all of college football :/

Now the lads that make up our spotty defense only giving up 13 would be impressive :)

My football picks are:

Clemson 26
NCST 14

Let me and Nation know how we did ;)

Go Bruins! How about the midnight blue uniforms tomorrow night!

West Hollywood, CA

#22489 Sep 20, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
Hey don't knock it 'til you try it fella. Besides, your SEC fans aren't that manly, just ask LSU fan Coach Artie Dico Man what he does with his male cousin after watching football ;)

Go Bruins and the Pacific 12! We are alternate trend setters if you know what I mean!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22490 Sep 20, 2013
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
<quoted text>
SUIT YOURSELF, BUT UCLA NOW LOOKS TO BE CLOSER IN STATUS TO OREGON AND STANFORD THAN USC DOES. USC IS HAVING A BUNCH OF TROUBLES.
> Actually, USC looks to be closer to Washington State! Oops, sorry Washington State ... you beat USC fair and square on their home turf, so, you're above USC. Can anyone say...
BOTTOM FEEDER? LMAO!!!
>:D

West Hollywood, CA

#22491 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because of the Bruin influence, their coach promotes that stuff...LMFAO!
And what's wrong with that? We Bruins are openly proud of it fella :)

Go Bruins, Go Lifer, Go Nation, Go Brewski! Let's play grab the bubbles in the hot tub tonight!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22492 Sep 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> The above post is by someone from the third world, banana republic of BRAzil! Nice try dumb @ss, but, typing in San Marino as your home town ... when everyone knows you live in a garage apartment in East L.A. is hilarious! Well, look at the bright side ... you're closer to the hot, dusty, rattlesnake infested desert! LMAO!!!
>:D
And rumor has it he parks his porsche next to his mother's in the garage under their apartment. His porsche is one of those old style from the 70's that had the VW engine! Heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22493 Sep 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
this weeks picks:
UCLA, NMS..... off the board,
Stanford 31 ASU 20
USC 27 Utah State 24
Upset of the week:
Michigan State 24 Notre Dame 17
Hey BN, for what it's worth, here are a few of my picks:

Utah St 17
USC 29

Tennessee 10
Florida 24

MSU 17
ND 22

Purdue 21
Wisconsin 26

ASU 13
Stanford 23

Possible upset picks:
Boise 37
Fresno State 31

Utah 38
BYU 34

As for the Bruins, I just hope we let our second string take ALL reps by the start of the 4th quarter!

Go Bruins!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22494 Sep 20, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
20 percent chance for an upset.
And 80 percent that you dont know what the fuhk you are talking about... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#22495 Sep 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>And rumor has it he parks his porsche next to his mother's in the garage under their apartment. His porsche is one of those old style from the 70's that had the VW engine! Heh heh heh heh
Better check your sources. They also say you weigh 325lbs, have a 62 inch inseam you pull up over the gut, need to order clothes online from a fat mans shop, and always have a 40 ouncer in hand! So it aint so Bruise In... HaHa
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22496 Sep 20, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BN, for what it's worth, here are a few of my picks:

Since it's coming from you "Screw In" it can't be worth much...LMFAO...Enjoy your last good season, Coach Mora will be gay bashing like a normal man in the NFL again next year...LMFAO!

San Marino, CA

#22497 Sep 20, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor brain-eating amoebae must be starving in Louisiana...
LOL

Stupid single-celled amoebae werent bright enough to know they would be completely extinguished in Louisiana because they picked the head of Fart Deco Man as their first host... HaHa

Hey whats with all these 12:30 start times? Means I am still hung-over with these early morning tailgates. I like to be a bit sobered up before I start in again! LOL

FTFO

Aggies - 14
Trojans - 31

San Marino, CA

#22498 Sep 20, 2013
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's coming from you "Screw In" it can't be worth much...LMFAO...Enjoy your last good season, Coach Mora will be gay bashing like a normal man in the NFL again next year...LMFAO!
LMFAO...good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Denny CranesPlace 1,549,702
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon weaponX 314,719
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web