UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,201 - 21,220 of 26,978 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Jonathan wrote:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to itroduce myself, I am Jonathan, Fight On's domestic Partner, and I play the role of the man in our relationship.
The reason I decided to post in this ridiculous hormne driven blog is to convery to you how upset I am of the treatment that Fight On has received in this forum, so much he was forced to change his name to PeePeePete - he chose this name to hide from such bullies as Bruin For Life, Bruin Nation, and others, shame ON YOU!!!
All of Fight On's life he has been picked on for looking like a girl in elementary school, and for wearing girls panties in H.S., like if it was anyone's business what he wore!!! Aren't we in the age of acceptance? aren't you all grown men??
Please stop your abuse of Fight On/PeePeePete, and let my Fight On back into your circle of sports talk, minus the abuse. He is tired of using PeePeePete, he just wants to be himself and feeling free to post as Fight On without being ridiculed and/or bullied.
Please? can we all just get along??
Thank you, much love, everyone.
Do I not have the best partner??? Paid for my change and didn't ask for anything in return
Love ya hon.
FTFO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I not have the best partner??? Paid for my change and didn't ask for anything in return
Love ya hon.
FTFO
Oh my Lifer, now I see who Brewski and Nation mean when they say Bite On. Shame Lifer shame :/

Could we just please talk some football with the fellas and not about the various operations that my partner and I have had performed by the very open-minded Dr. Alter at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine ;)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't remember sh it.
Miss Wolfie please, no time for sketchy memories of the past. I need some help here :/

Apparently this Fight On/Bite On character is trying to make a mockery of everything "alternative" (if you get my drift), OR my partner Jonathan is actually having a medical reaction and somehow is using his invalid hands to type strange "tell-alls" here on Topix :(

Again this UCLA Bruin protests the whole kitty caboodle! Where is the soothing voice of Coach Ricky when I need it :/

Why this is as upseting as a three game losing streak at the end of a season :(

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya hon.
FTFO
Jonnie if this is really you, I know we have to get the meds changed because you are speaking in delirious tongues :(

I know the two of us and all of our cavalier friends here on the Westside would NEVER utter that overly-masculine FTFO term :(

Take one of those baby blue sleeping pills on the bedroom dresser and repeat after me...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Saturdays USC/US game looks interesting.
Total Defense:
USC #4
Utah St #13
Total Offense:
USC # 90
Utah St.#12
USC -7
Stats from "NCAA College Football Statistics"
c/b an upset here.
20 percent chance for an upset.
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Jonnie if this is really you, I know we have to get the meds changed because you are speaking in delirious tongues :(
I know the two of us and all of our cavalier friends here on the Westside would NEVER utter that overly-masculine FTFO term :(
Take one of those baby blue sleeping pills on the bedroom dresser and repeat after me...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!
stop it now, Ramiro!!! You're embarrassing me!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Though I live about 50 miles from the nearest desert, I'll still take that over a cant-escape-it entire state that is a
humid, muddy, commonmouth infested swamp!
Now coming from a fool stuck is soggy Louisianta like you, THAT is a definite LMAO!!!!
It's really a beautiful city. And they have some great restaurants. Excellent schools. Nice friendly people.
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Ahh the stench of ladies thongs it could only mean one thing a Bruin forum...I see the trolls have gone wild MBD/Bruin Nation is wearing his make up again as the fake FO and the sweet thang is acting normal in playing a hommo named Johnathan...Look Bytches name the time and place, first MBD then the sweet thang easy night of knocking out two flamming hommos who share an erektion cuz their Ruins have won one game in 30 years....LMFAO..and if you haven't figured who PPP is then you dooshe baggs are even stupider than your lame post say you are...Oh btw hey Wolffie how they sagging? LMFAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
Ahh the stench of ladies thongs it could only mean one thing a Bruin forum...I see the trolls have gone wild MBD/Bruin Nation is wearing his make up again as the fake FO and the sweet thang is acting normal in playing a hommo named Johnathan...Look Bytches name the time and place, first MBD then the sweet thang easy night of knocking out two flamming hommos who share an erektion cuz their Ruins have won one game in 30 years....LMFAO..and if you haven't figured who PPP is then you dooshe baggs are even stupider than your lame post say you are...Oh btw hey Wolffie how they sagging? LMFAO!
IMPOSTER !!!

I'm the one and only fight on bytch

FTFO Fellow Trojans FTFO
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
IMPOSTER !!!
I'm the one and only fight on bytch
FTFO Fellow Trojans FTFO
Bring it on MBD Sandusky ya freakin hommo! LMFAO!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

well it was nice while it lasted, frigging Idiots here. again...
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice try ya freakin hypocrite troll. LMFAO...I must admit you had more balls when you were MBD but then again the sweet thang had you snipped..LMFAO! Ok Let's talk some football dooshe , FUCLA sucks ( their coach approves) and USC rules! end of discussion....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
your a putz, leave me and my lovers alonem Bruin jerk
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
your a putz, leave me and my lovers alonem Bruin jerk
LMFAO! Classic MBD talking to herself....makes sense since she screws herself with a pipino grande all the time...Get a life ... MBD freakin troll!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Did you see Nick Saban might be going to Texas? Now that would be something.
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
If you don't have time to head up to Paso Robles, San Antonio winery is GREAT!! Why bring them into this?

Go Trojans! BEAT THE AGGIES!!
Fight On

Rosemead, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Jonathan wrote:
<quoted text>now, now, don't let these insensitive fools get the best of you. Let's cuddle up. I really thought that my my pleading they would be nice to you. Come on Ramiro, let's open up up that Stella Rosa. F you Bruins!!!
Hey Sweet Thang, Coach Koba, Victor Vaca and Ramiro Carmona said you were a cunnt in football...LMFAO!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sweet Thang, Coach Koba, Victor Vaca and Ramiro Carmona said you were a cunnt in football...LMFAO!
yes I was!! and proud of it, I was the best cheerleader there ever was. Do you remember the half time show vs. Loyola in which I lifted you in that pyramid and you accidently farted, and we all cracked up and the entire pyramid came crashing down and you of all people fell right on top of me with our lips locked? OMG, who would have thought you and I would one day be domestic partners, and eventually married in Massachusetts? Love you Estevan Ramiro Delicioso.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Great!!! It's what I get for trying to imitate Jonathan, Fight On's lover. LMFAO oh well I am pretty certain that's how Jonathan and Fight On got their romantic start...Fight On, you PinchiMaricon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min shinningelectr0n 1,096,630
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr River Tam 225,716
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr STO 305,396
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••