UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33428 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22438 Sep 19, 2013
Saturdays USC/US game looks interesting.

Total Defense:
USC #4
Utah St #13

Total Offense:
USC # 90
Utah St.#12

USC -7

Stats from "NCAA College Football Statistics"

c/b an upset here.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22439 Sep 19, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , UCLA licks!
Lick, bite, suck, stroke, what does it matter to you fella? We Bruins are a do-it-all team and I am openly proud of it :)

Go Bruins, bringing specialized pleasures to our fans in ways you would never think of!

West Hollywood, CA

#22440 Sep 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Great post, Mr. Ghost! You were listening to Coach Artie after all!
>:)
Oh Coach Ghost, you are a witty one! I will certainly keep your dress-up masquerade between us, just like I am not saying to anyone that PPFight-On is really our very own "Lifer", or known as Bruin For Life to the rest of you fellas ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Go Ghosts, Go Phantoms, Go Masquerade (I simply adored that stage performance)!

West Hollywood, CA

#22441 Sep 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you had 7 or 8" But I'm good with your 3, FTFO my love PP,
This Bruin would love to make any 7 or 8 (wins) go where my sun don't shine ;)

Go Bruins! We will receive a 7 or 8 anytime some authoritative type wants to give that to us!

West Hollywood, CA

#22442 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
c/b an upset here.
Nation please, why do you delight to arouse the rest of us Bruins with that possibility only to be baby blue-balled with the outcome of another nasty Trojan victory :(

Go Bruins! Let's stay within our own emotional rollercoaster shall we!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22443 Sep 19, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, look at the bright side ... you're closer to the hot, dusty, rattlesnake infested desert! LMAO!!!
>:D
Though I live about 50 miles from the nearest desert, I'll still take that over a cant-escape-it entire state that is a

humid, muddy, commonmouth infested swamp!

Now coming from a fool stuck is soggy Louisianta like you, THAT is a definite LMAO!!!!
Jonathan

Los Angeles, CA

#22444 Sep 19, 2013
Hello everyone, I just wanted to itroduce myself, I am Jonathan, Fight On's domestic Partner, and I play the role of the man in our relationship.

The reason I decided to post in this ridiculous hormne driven blog is to convery to you how upset I am of the treatment that Fight On has received in this forum, so much he was forced to change his name to PeePeePete - he chose this name to hide from such bullies as Bruin For Life, Bruin Nation, and others, shame ON YOU!!!

All of Fight On's life he has been picked on for looking like a girl in elementary school, and for wearing girls panties in H.S., like if it was anyone's business what he wore!!! Aren't we in the age of acceptance? aren't you all grown men??

Please stop your abuse of Fight On/PeePeePete, and let my Fight On back into your circle of sports talk, minus the abuse. He is tired of using PeePeePete, he just wants to be himself and feeling free to post as Fight On without being ridiculed and/or bullied.

Please? can we all just get along??

Thank you, much love, everyone.

West Hollywood, CA

#22445 Sep 19, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to itroduce myself, I am Jonathan, Fight On's domestic Partner, and I play the role of the man in our relationship.
The reason I decided to post in this ridiculous hormne driven blog is to convery to you how upset I am of the treatment that Fight On has received in this forum, so much he was forced to change his name to PeePeePete - he chose this name to hide from such bullies as Bruin For Life, Bruin Nation, and others, shame ON YOU!!!
All of Fight On's life he has been picked on for looking like a girl in elementary school, and for wearing girls panties in H.S., like if it was anyone's business what he wore!!! Aren't we in the age of acceptance? aren't you all grown men??
Please stop your abuse of Fight On/PeePeePete, and let my Fight On back into your circle of sports talk, minus the abuse. He is tired of using PeePeePete, he just wants to be himself and feeling free to post as Fight On without being ridiculed and/or bullied.
As a sensitive person of alternative persuasion and the official Voice of Bruin Reason, I hereby protest profusely to this individual cloaking themselves as my ill-stricken partner Jonathan. Lifer please, this isn't very funny :(

This is a personal attack on a loved one and general attack against handicap, unconventional lifestyle individuals everywhere
:(

Miss Wolfie some help here please :/

Go Bruins and our LGBT Community!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22446 Sep 19, 2013
Jonathan wrote:
Do I not have the best partner??? Paid for my change and didn't ask for anything in return
Love ya hon.
FTFO

West Hollywood, CA

#22447 Sep 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I not have the best partner??? Paid for my change and didn't ask for anything in return
Love ya hon.
FTFO
Oh my Lifer, now I see who Brewski and Nation mean when they say Bite On. Shame Lifer shame :/

Could we just please talk some football with the fellas and not about the various operations that my partner and I have had performed by the very open-minded Dr. Alter at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#22448 Sep 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't remember sh it.
Miss Wolfie please, no time for sketchy memories of the past. I need some help here :/

Apparently this Fight On/Bite On character is trying to make a mockery of everything "alternative" (if you get my drift), OR my partner Jonathan is actually having a medical reaction and somehow is using his invalid hands to type strange "tell-alls" here on Topix :(

Again this UCLA Bruin protests the whole kitty caboodle! Where is the soothing voice of Coach Ricky when I need it :/

Why this is as upseting as a three game losing streak at the end of a season :(

West Hollywood, CA

#22449 Sep 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
Love ya hon.
FTFO
Jonnie if this is really you, I know we have to get the meds changed because you are speaking in delirious tongues :(

I know the two of us and all of our cavalier friends here on the Westside would NEVER utter that overly-masculine FTFO term :(

Take one of those baby blue sleeping pills on the bedroom dresser and repeat after me...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22450 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Total Defense:
USC #4
Utah St #13
Total Offense:
USC # 90
Utah St.#12
USC -7
Stats from "NCAA College Football Statistics"
c/b an upset here.
20 percent chance for an upset.
Jonathan

Van Nuys, CA

#22451 Sep 19, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Jonnie if this is really you, I know we have to get the meds changed because you are speaking in delirious tongues :(
I know the two of us and all of our cavalier friends here on the Westside would NEVER utter that overly-masculine FTFO term :(
Take one of those baby blue sleeping pills on the bedroom dresser and repeat after me...
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooo Bruins!
stop it now, Ramiro!!! You're embarrassing me!!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22452 Sep 19, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Though I live about 50 miles from the nearest desert, I'll still take that over a cant-escape-it entire state that is a
humid, muddy, commonmouth infested swamp!
Now coming from a fool stuck is soggy Louisianta like you, THAT is a definite LMAO!!!!
It's really a beautiful city. And they have some great restaurants. Excellent schools. Nice friendly people.
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22453 Sep 19, 2013
Ahh the stench of ladies thongs it could only mean one thing a Bruin forum...I see the trolls have gone wild MBD/Bruin Nation is wearing his make up again as the fake FO and the sweet thang is acting normal in playing a hommo named Johnathan...Look Bytches name the time and place, first MBD then the sweet thang easy night of knocking out two flamming hommos who share an erektion cuz their Ruins have won one game in 30 years....LMFAO..and if you haven't figured who PPP is then you dooshe baggs are even stupider than your lame post say you are...Oh btw hey Wolffie how they sagging? LMFAO!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22454 Sep 19, 2013
Fight On wrote:
Ahh the stench of ladies thongs it could only mean one thing a Bruin forum...I see the trolls have gone wild MBD/Bruin Nation is wearing his make up again as the fake FO and the sweet thang is acting normal in playing a hommo named Johnathan...Look Bytches name the time and place, first MBD then the sweet thang easy night of knocking out two flamming hommos who share an erektion cuz their Ruins have won one game in 30 years....LMFAO..and if you haven't figured who PPP is then you dooshe baggs are even stupider than your lame post say you are...Oh btw hey Wolffie how they sagging? LMFAO!
IMPOSTER !!!

I'm the one and only fight on bytch

FTFO Fellow Trojans FTFO
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22455 Sep 19, 2013
fight__on wrote:
<quoted text>
IMPOSTER !!!
I'm the one and only fight on bytch
FTFO Fellow Trojans FTFO
Bring it on MBD Sandusky ya freakin hommo! LMFAO!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22456 Sep 19, 2013
well it was nice while it lasted, frigging Idiots here. again...
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#22457 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
well it was nice while it lasted, frigging Idiots here. again...
Nice try ya freakin hypocrite troll. LMFAO...I must admit you had more balls when you were MBD but then again the sweet thang had you snipped..LMFAO! Ok Let's talk some football dooshe , FUCLA sucks ( their coach approves) and USC rules! end of discussion....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,566,067
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr weaponX 315,291
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon John 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun Into The Night 11,293
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 12 New boy 201,878
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul 1 Brown Pharts 3
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun '17 Evidence phart 9
More from around the web