UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32756 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22416 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Every USC game i have been to has had excellent security. I will say that. The one time there was someone out of it was some 30 or do year old gal...gorgeous but it was more then the vodka. It was Molly. The paramedics came as her heart stopped. It was frightening actually. Her boyfriend was out of it to. My husband and I behind them and the couple in front of them had to catch her and carry her up the stairs for the paramedics to take action. Not gong to run up then ave them run down. But CPR was ASAP.
It's a shame folks can't buy beer. Why get so hammered that folks ate blacking out...dying falling over railings. It's sad.
speaking of falling over the railings, that's exactly what happened 2 years ago right over the UCLA tunnel, this dude literally feel about 15 feet (or whatever the height is) on to the pavement, luckily he landed in his side and wasn't seriously injured, I just saw his feet go up and boom!! Now we just laugh about it.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22417 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of falling over the railings, that's exactly what happened 2 years ago right over the UCLA tunnel, this dude literally feel about 15 feet (or whatever the height is) on to the pavement, luckily he landed in his side and wasn't seriously injured, I just saw his feet go up and boom!! Now we just laugh about it.
Someone died in SF, NY and some where else. Can't remember.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22418 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to seeing him in contention for the Heisman, that Jim Mora seems like a nice guy.
I can't say Coach Jimmy is as nice as was Coach Ricky, but we Bruins try our Dabnabist to be accepted by the rest of college football ;)

Go Bruins! Play fair and be nice guys!

West Hollywood, CA

#22419 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon his house is a block from mine. Agree. Nice guy. We give money to his charity. You can be a nice guy and still have flaws. What's your point?
How about we have a block party this weekend Miss Wolfie on your street. Jonathan might be able to travel to the South Bay from West Hollywood as long as I don't drive my sky blue convertible too fast ;)

Go slow Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#22420 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if you are cool, I'm cool... if you're not cool, I'll warn you you're being a dick, and if you continue to be a dick, then you will need to be cooled down with a few ounces of bud light.
Interesting concept Lifer, do you think that method would work on the leader of Syria :/

Go Bruins! We are winning, we have all the answers now!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22421 Sep 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to seeing him in contention for the Heisman, that Jim Mora seems like a nice guy.
Mora does seem sincere, but it probably also helps with him winning. Rick and Norm are good guys too, but the Bruin game management by them drove me nuts.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22422 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>our offensive output is gonna through the roof this Saturday vs. NMSU.
And I look forward to seeing our backups get some reps too. last week Mora put in Jones at just the right time to power his way from the 40 yard line on down to the Nebraska shell-shocked end zone!

Go Bruins!
Ghost of Rodney King

Sulphur, LA

#22423 Sep 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Foolish Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>One season does not make a monopoly nor a travesty unless of course we talk about my USC Trojan team being ranked #1 in the 2012 college football polls and being the "so called" favorite to win the BCS national championship. We ended up being completely inept and my main squeeze Heisman Trophy QB candidate Matt Barfley falling flat on his face and because of my pathetic Trojan performance falling from #1 to the outhouse I looked the complete fool to everyone with college football knowledge. My beloved Trojans fell completely out of the Top-25 and lost to a 6-7 team in a second tier bowl game. The first time that has ever happened in the history of college football Whoa is me for opening my big foolish mouth before the season even started... HaHaHaHa
> Well, laughing about it is definitely better than crying about it! But, don't fret, fool ... Coach Artie was, and still is laughing his @ss off about it too! Uh, CT (YVI)... you still want The Coach to send you the pics of LSU's 2 BCS NC Crystal Football Trophies?
>:D

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22424 Sep 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very cool. That's why I laugh at idiots who think we're crying. It's a freakin' game.
Now if she's referring to the bandwagoners, she may be right. But me, CT and CPEM...we've been through worse. NCAAF is cyclical and it never takes us as long as some to get back on top.
P.S. Enjoying a nice dark ale right now that was probably named after your buddy BFL.:-P
For sure! The (B)ruins would love to imagine the many "down" years for them would still produce 7 and 8 win seasons!

FTFO

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22425 Sep 18, 2013
Ghost of Rodney King wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, laughing about it is definitely better than crying about it! But, don't fret, fool ... Coach Artie was, and still is laughing his @ss off about it too! Uh, CT (YVI)... you still want The Coach to send you the pics of LSU's 2 BCS NC Crystal Football Trophies?
>:D
Wow, now there is a reputable post. It says from Sulphur, Louisiana. Glad you were able to keep the Spanish Moss off your keyboard long enough to re-write your Village Idiot nonsense... HaHa

And who in their right mind would name a place Sulphur, let alone the stupid fuhks that would then live there. Your area is proof the rest of America only needs to visit your state to experience a "Third World" country¬Ö LMAO

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22426 Sep 18, 2013
damit Fking Bruins game on Pac 12, Oh well s/b a blow out, gotta look at getting rid of Verizon Fios

West Hollywood, CA

#22427 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
damit Fking Bruins game on Pac 12, Oh well s/b a blow out, gotta look at getting rid of Verizon Fios
Why don't you come along to the game with Brewski, Lifer, and me :)

Though he is not physically able, Jonathan doesn't mind I go stag with you guys and we hang with all fellas in the Bruin Male Student Association in the LGBT section of the Rose Bowl!

Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#22428 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Total Defense
Through games of September 14, 2013
1 Michigan St. 177.
2 Virginia Tech 190.7
3 Florida 208.5
4 Southern California 212.3
5 Marshall 252.7
No Surprise here.
Nation please, we Bruins are riding on an emotional high here. Let's not ruin it be bringing up the fact that those nasty Trojans have the 4th best defense in all of college football :/

Go Bruins! Can we please do something without the Trojans getting in on it for awhile!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#22429 Sep 18, 2013
High Dee Doe trojan fans, me and PP are back from our honeymoon in the castro district, and it was heavenly, we couldn't post cause we were "doing it" 24 - 7 PP might be tiny down there, but it was good enough for this trojan.
FTFO fellow Trojans, refer to me as PPFight_on from this day forward.

West Hollywood, CA

#22430 Sep 18, 2013
fight__on wrote:
High Dee Doe trojan fans, me and PP are back from our honeymoon in the castro district, and it was heavenly, we couldn't post cause we were "doing it" 24 - 7 PP might be tiny down there, but it was good enough for this trojan.
FTFO fellow Trojans, refer to me as PPFight_on from this day forward.
Girl please, Jonathan you ain't :/

Now while my partner is open about my relationship with others, especially hunky Bruin types like Hot Rod Hundley, your look just doesn't appeal to me!

Go Bruins, otherwise in regards to your fashion statement --- hated it!

West Hollywood, CA

#22431 Sep 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For sure! The (B)ruins would love to imagine the many "down" years for them would still produce 7 and 8!
You bet we would! I just love anything in that 7 to 8 range ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!

Location hidden

#22432 Sep 18, 2013
I know my love PP wanted to keep our love secret, but I'm sorry love, I can't hold it back you are my heart and soul, FTFO my love,... Fight The Fk On
signed
Mrs PPFight_On.

Location hidden

#22433 Sep 18, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You bet we would! I just love anything in that 7 to 8 range ;)
Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooo Bruins!
You wish you had 7 or 8" But I'm good with your 3, FTFO my love PP,

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22434 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
TWC. Gets it all.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22435 Sep 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Fool they DID start at 11 Nebraska time.... what a FOOL
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
I predict , Ucla gets cornholed , in Lincoln!
any predictions this weekend Nostradamus ???
Yeah , UCLA licks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,497,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Faith Michigan 313,382
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Rshermr 10,980
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web