UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
21,161 - 21,180 of 27,101 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22406 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>they're just trying to cut down on Drunkenness, I guess, and it must work because people don't get as dunk, at least in my group. And the also don't let us tailgate 1.5 hours after the game is over.
Once they cut out wine & beer at the Coliseum, people just got extra drunk beforehand.

A lot of people also smuggle in their drinks now. One guy was blatantly holding up his beer in front of us every time we went for an extra point, 3rd or 4th down, etc. He was already gone and not making good decisions. But the ushers never did anything.

I need to look up the drunken BC girl to which they were referring yesterday on Willard's radio show. She was GONE, according to them.(Might have been Mason & Ireland.)

In any case...I'm off to YouTube to look it up. LOL!

Thanks for reminding me.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22407 Sep 17, 2013
Total Offense
Through games of September 14, 2013

1 Baylor 736.5
2 Oregon 672.0
3 Texas A&M 609.3
4 Washington 603.5
5 UCLA 575.5

Nice start

Westwood

#22408 Sep 17, 2013
Total Defense
1 Michigan St. 177.
2 Virginia Tech 190.7
3 Florida 208.5
4 Southern California 212.3
5 Marshall 252.7

No Surprise here.

Westwood

#22409 Sep 17, 2013
Is USC's game on anything but Pac 12 this weekend?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22410 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Is USC's game on anything but Pac 12 this weekend?
ABC hasn't decided yet. ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22411 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And Pete Carroll is a nice guy, constantly working with inner-city youth and poverty programs while at USC. But your jealous hatred of anything Trojan so blinds your limited, uneducated perception just because we kick Hawaii Rainsoaked Warrior @ss every year we play them! You should really suck off your husband everyday for his monetary foundation over the years that supports your weak @ss to the relationship... HaHa
Hon his house is a block from mine. Agree. Nice guy. We give money to his charity. You can be a nice guy and still have flaws. What's your point?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22412 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>freaking city of Pasadena got strict, and this year parking went up from$10 to$25 that's bullcrap.
Wow! Everyone needs money.

Westwood

#22413 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC hasn't decided yet. ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU.
Is this not the best time of the year ???

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22414 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they cut out wine & beer at the Coliseum, people just got extra drunk beforehand.
A lot of people also smuggle in their drinks now. One guy was blatantly holding up his beer in front of us every time we went for an extra point, 3rd or 4th down, etc. He was already gone and not making good decisions. But the ushers never did anything.
I need to look up the drunken BC girl to which they were referring yesterday on Willard's radio show. She was GONE, according to them.(Might have been Mason & Ireland.)
In any case...I'm off to YouTube to look it up. LOL!
Thanks for reminding me.
Every USC game i have been to has had excellent security. I will say that. The one time there was someone out of it was some 30 or do year old gal...gorgeous but it was more then the vodka. It was Molly. The paramedics came as her heart stopped. It was frightening actually. Her boyfriend was out of it to. My husband and I behind them and the couple in front of them had to catch her and carry her up the stairs for the paramedics to take action. Not gong to run up then ave them run down. But CPR was ASAP.

It's a shame folks can't buy beer. Why get so hammered that folks ate blacking out...dying falling over railings. It's sad.

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#22415 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Total Offense
1 Baylor 736.5
2 Oregon 672.0
3 Texas A&M 609.3
4 Washington 603.5
5 UCLA 575.5
Nice start
our offensive output is gonna through the roof this Saturday vs. NMSU.

“112 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

#22416 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Every USC game i have been to has had excellent security. I will say that. The one time there was someone out of it was some 30 or do year old gal...gorgeous but it was more then the vodka. It was Molly. The paramedics came as her heart stopped. It was frightening actually. Her boyfriend was out of it to. My husband and I behind them and the couple in front of them had to catch her and carry her up the stairs for the paramedics to take action. Not gong to run up then ave them run down. But CPR was ASAP.
It's a shame folks can't buy beer. Why get so hammered that folks ate blacking out...dying falling over railings. It's sad.
speaking of falling over the railings, that's exactly what happened 2 years ago right over the UCLA tunnel, this dude literally feel about 15 feet (or whatever the height is) on to the pavement, luckily he landed in his side and wasn't seriously injured, I just saw his feet go up and boom!! Now we just laugh about it.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22417 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of falling over the railings, that's exactly what happened 2 years ago right over the UCLA tunnel, this dude literally feel about 15 feet (or whatever the height is) on to the pavement, luckily he landed in his side and wasn't seriously injured, I just saw his feet go up and boom!! Now we just laugh about it.
Someone died in SF, NY and some where else. Can't remember.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22418 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to seeing him in contention for the Heisman, that Jim Mora seems like a nice guy.
I can't say Coach Jimmy is as nice as was Coach Ricky, but we Bruins try our Dabnabist to be accepted by the rest of college football ;)

Go Bruins! Play fair and be nice guys!

West Hollywood, CA

#22419 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon his house is a block from mine. Agree. Nice guy. We give money to his charity. You can be a nice guy and still have flaws. What's your point?
How about we have a block party this weekend Miss Wolfie on your street. Jonathan might be able to travel to the South Bay from West Hollywood as long as I don't drive my sky blue convertible too fast ;)

Go slow Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#22420 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>if you are cool, I'm cool... if you're not cool, I'll warn you you're being a dick, and if you continue to be a dick, then you will need to be cooled down with a few ounces of bud light.
Interesting concept Lifer, do you think that method would work on the leader of Syria :/

Go Bruins! We are winning, we have all the answers now!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22421 Sep 18, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to seeing him in contention for the Heisman, that Jim Mora seems like a nice guy.
Mora does seem sincere, but it probably also helps with him winning. Rick and Norm are good guys too, but the Bruin game management by them drove me nuts.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22422 Sep 18, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>our offensive output is gonna through the roof this Saturday vs. NMSU.
And I look forward to seeing our backups get some reps too. last week Mora put in Jones at just the right time to power his way from the 40 yard line on down to the Nebraska shell-shocked end zone!

Go Bruins!
Ghost of Rodney King

Sulphur, LA

#22423 Sep 18, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Foolish Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>One season does not make a monopoly nor a travesty unless of course we talk about my USC Trojan team being ranked #1 in the 2012 college football polls and being the "so called" favorite to win the BCS national championship. We ended up being completely inept and my main squeeze Heisman Trophy QB candidate Matt Barfley falling flat on his face and because of my pathetic Trojan performance falling from #1 to the outhouse I looked the complete fool to everyone with college football knowledge. My beloved Trojans fell completely out of the Top-25 and lost to a 6-7 team in a second tier bowl game. The first time that has ever happened in the history of college football Whoa is me for opening my big foolish mouth before the season even started... HaHaHaHa
> Well, laughing about it is definitely better than crying about it! But, don't fret, fool ... Coach Artie was, and still is laughing his @ss off about it too! Uh, CT (YVI)... you still want The Coach to send you the pics of LSU's 2 BCS NC Crystal Football Trophies?
>:D

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22424 Sep 18, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very cool. That's why I laugh at idiots who think we're crying. It's a freakin' game.
Now if she's referring to the bandwagoners, she may be right. But me, CT and CPEM...we've been through worse. NCAAF is cyclical and it never takes us as long as some to get back on top.
P.S. Enjoying a nice dark ale right now that was probably named after your buddy BFL.:-P
For sure! The (B)ruins would love to imagine the many "down" years for them would still produce 7 and 8 win seasons!

FTFO

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22425 Sep 18, 2013
Ghost of Rodney King wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, laughing about it is definitely better than crying about it! But, don't fret, fool ... Coach Artie was, and still is laughing his @ss off about it too! Uh, CT (YVI)... you still want The Coach to send you the pics of LSU's 2 BCS NC Crystal Football Trophies?
>:D
Wow, now there is a reputable post. It says from Sulphur, Louisiana. Glad you were able to keep the Spanish Moss off your keyboard long enough to re-write your Village Idiot nonsense... HaHa

And who in their right mind would name a place Sulphur, let alone the stupid fuhks that would then live there. Your area is proof the rest of America only needs to visit your state to experience a "Third World" country… LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Lily Boca Raton FL 1,101,041
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 226,517
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Eaddae 305,478
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000