UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32307 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22371 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you pus sy!! I don't call my lady "boss" you are PW you pus $$y!!
Just because YOU don't means that many don't?! OMG!! You ARE stupid.

It's done affectionately AND jokingly, you fool. Why am I not surprised you'd be as stupid as JMW?! LOL!!!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22372 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL, Wolfie, not to beat a dead horse, I saw 2 views of the play ASU/UW game I didn't have a clear view of the knee hitting the ground, do you have the link? also the artical I read said the Pac12 ref were reprimanded for taking too long to reset the ball and make a call, Not for making the wrong call.
I heard it several reports in TV, regardless, if they were reprimanded it was for a good reason, they took an opportunity v for a win from WU.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22373 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL, Wolfie, not to beat a dead horse, I saw 2 views of the play ASU/UW game I didn't have a clear view of the knee hitting the ground, do you have the link? also the artical I read said the Pac12 ref were reprimanded for taking too long to reset the ball and make a call, Not for making the wrong call.
AND BESIDES!! The whistle was blown which means the play was OVER knee down or not.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22374 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
ESPN and the Pac-12 said his knee appeared to have lightly touched the top of the turf but never hit the ground. BFL & JMW are on crack.

No matter which way you cut it, that was stupid move. 18 seconds on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS you spike the ball. You do not down it, as that is the same as a running play and the clock does not stop. They did not have the luxury of being able to worry about lateral placement of the ball for the FG attempt.

Wisconsin's stupidity cost them the game, not the refs.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22375 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>face it, if not for all the cheating on the Carroll era your program would still be shit, just like in the Hackett era. I have no respect for anyone achieving success through cheating. The ncaa slammed usc for a reason. You said USC would be 11-2 and ucla 7-5 , I bet you $1000 ucla has a better record this year. Come on, your money where your mouth is, POS!!!
"All the cheating?" RB was the only one who received improper benefits.

That 55-19 thrashing of the supposedly #2 team in the country? RB wasn't even our leading rusher that day!

If you had no respect for cheaters, you'd have no respect for Wooden. But you're a hypocrite and that's your team. So, it's OK.

You're in denial.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22376 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Here's something USC and UCLA fans can finally agree on,- BEAT THE AGGIES!!!!!
I'm hoping they get back on track!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22377 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe for you, but let us candidly ask the tolerating husband... HaHa
Don't worry Hon, we are very happy. We have a lovely and educated family. No USC for our last child. Strictly Ivy League and applying to St. Andrews. Her match schools are schools like Northwestern. She has brains and beauty. And a very kind heart. Very proud of all f our children. They have become successful in all if their fields.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22378 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'l drink to that!
Don't worry, JMW. We're not referring to you. That's AGGIES, not haggies.
No worries Hon. I have a fantastic life?

PW!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22379 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
College Football Live on ESPN. Yesterday videos.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22380 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>AND BESIDES!! The whistle was blown which means the play was OVER knee down or not.
Correct.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22381 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries Hon. I have a fantastic life?
PW!
Yeah, yeah, sure you do!

You can say that all you want. Your posts say otherwise.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22382 Sep 17, 2013
BH ranked #7 in the hesman race......moving on up....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22383 Sep 17, 2013
Heisman

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22384 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it before and I'll say it again...when people are reasonable with me, I'm reasonable with them.
Have a good evening!
Eloquently stated Mister Trojan. I will continue to try to work on Lifer and his anger issues, especially now that we have strung some wins together :)

There is really no need for Lifer to double talk with angry non-football comments while we are winning. But as Miss Wolfie says in her avatar, it is still a long season :/

Go my Bruins, and make it a great day!

West Hollywood, CA

#22385 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>AND BESIDES!! The whistle was blown which means the play was OVER knee down or not.
How sad! Usually we want to be rewarded when we are on our knees ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#22386 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BH ranked #7 in the hesman race......moving on up....
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/20...
Nation please, let's not get ahead of ourselves :/

Why just last season we got the Bruin claws out and dug them in on the Trojans because their quarterback didn't fulfill the Heisman dream. Do you want the same for us? Being the Bruin Voice of Reason, I don't :/

Go Bruins, let’s keep riding our emotional high!

West Hollywood, CA

#22387 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and WTF does this reply got to do my post? You stupid F uck?
Lifer please, let's not resort to such angry profanity :/

It just make the Trojans brag and bring up fact-based statistics that we really don’t want to hear :(

Go Bruins, emotional highs are as good as it gets right now!

West Hollywood, CA

#22388 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>face it, if not for all the cheating on the Carroll era your program would still be shit, just like in the Hackett era. I have no respect for anyone achieving success through cheating. The ncaa slammed usc for a reason. You said USC would be 11-2 and ucla 7-5 , I bet you $1000 ucla has a better record this year. Come on, your money where your mouth is, POS!!!
Lifer please, let's not bring up the name of that past USC head coach who now is coaching the best team in the NFL :/

Good thing I am back to "coach" you my friend on all these emotional outbursts which can be detrimental to our own Bruin cause ;)

Go Bruins, Let's beat the new out of New Mexico State!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22389 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the best game of the week. At the end of the game where both teams prayed on their knees...brought tears to my eyes. But that's just classy Midwest folks. I love the Midwest people.
And not to forget the releasing of blue and gold balloons at the beginning of the game by Nebraska fans just shows how hospitable they were to UCLA! Good people!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22390 Sep 17, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>How sad! Usually we want to be rewarded when we are on our knees ;)
When I think of a reward for some fool on his knees, it usually reminds me of a beheading! Maybe you should try it! Bite On!!!

Go Bruins! We could care less what slanderous imposters try to say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Trump he pied piper 1,403,952
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 255,965
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 311,489
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr litesong 9,989
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web