UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33190 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22358 Sep 17, 2013
Here's something USC and UCLA fans can finally agree on,- BEAT THE AGGIES!!!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#22359 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Coach Artie why do you always make me look like a fool?... HaHa
> Ahh, contraire, Garçon ... Coach Artie doesn't make you look like a fool ... The Coach just confirms you as being a fool!
>:)

#22360 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! From someone who thinks UCLA has some kind of monopoly, your opinion carries little weight.
Win as many NC's.
Win as many Heismans.
Win as many conference championships.
Heck, just win 3 over a 5 year span!!
Monopoly?!! Pffffft!!
I never said we had any kind of monopoly, you moron! I simply said YOUR monopoly is over. Or do you still think recruits look at usc as the ONLY choice in L.A. football?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22361 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like the hag said, it is a long season. How many times has history shown your (B)ruins coming fast out of the gate only to be slapped back down towards the end of the season? You only have to take a look at your so-called turning-the-corner season last year to see the season-ending faltering... HaHa
He's counting on the "broken clock". ONE of these years he's going to be right and say, "You see! I told you so!!"

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22362 Sep 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You know the saying happy wife, happy life!
Maybe for you, but let us candidly ask the tolerating husband... HaHa

#22363 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! From someone who thinks UCLA has some kind of monopoly, your opinion carries little weight.
Win as many NC's.
Win as many Heismans.
Win as many conference championships.
Heck, just win 3 over a 5 year span!!
Monopoly?!! Pffffft!!
and WTF does this reply got to do my post? You stupid F uck?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22364 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I'l drink to that!

Don't worry, JMW. We're not referring to you. That's AGGIES, not haggies.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22365 Sep 17, 2013
I'll

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22366 Sep 17, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Not as many times as your Trajons getting slapped back down to dirt. For instance, last CFB season! OUCH!!! Wow, did you look the complete big mouth, no-nothing fool! LMAO!!!
>:D
One season does not make a monopoly nor a travesty. Now of course unless we talk about a team never crossing the fifty yard line in their bowl game that goes down as the most inept performance in BCS history... HaHaHaHa

#22367 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Like the hag said, it is a long season. How many times has history shown your (B)ruins coming fast out of the gate only to be slapped back down towards the end of the season? You only have to take a look at your so-called turning-the-corner season last year to see the season-ending faltering... HaHa
face it, if not for all the cheating on the Carroll era your program would still be shit, just like in the Hackett era. I have no respect for anyone achieving success through cheating. The ncaa slammed usc for a reason. You said USC would be 11-2 and ucla 7-5 , I bet you $1000 ucla has a better record this year. Come on, your money where your mouth is, POS!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22368 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>and WTF does this reply got to do my post? You stupid F uck?
LOL!!! YOu calling ME stupid?!! You're hilarious!!!

If you had a brain, you'd have been able to figure it out.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22369 Sep 17, 2013
BFL, Wolfie, not to beat a dead horse, I saw 2 views of the play ASU/UW game I didn't have a clear view of the knee hitting the ground, do you have the link? also the artical I read said the Pac12 ref were reprimanded for taking too long to reset the ball and make a call, Not for making the wrong call.

#22370 Sep 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something I don't know, Bimbo. I refer to her as the boss very affectionately, as MANY men do!
Just because you're in a pathetic relationship that is nothing but a business transaction, don't try to give relationship advice. You look even stupider than usual.
you pus sy!! I don't call my lady "boss" you are PW you pus $$y!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22371 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you pus sy!! I don't call my lady "boss" you are PW you pus $$y!!
Just because YOU don't means that many don't?! OMG!! You ARE stupid.

It's done affectionately AND jokingly, you fool. Why am I not surprised you'd be as stupid as JMW?! LOL!!!

#22372 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BFL, Wolfie, not to beat a dead horse, I saw 2 views of the play ASU/UW game I didn't have a clear view of the knee hitting the ground, do you have the link? also the artical I read said the Pac12 ref were reprimanded for taking too long to reset the ball and make a call, Not for making the wrong call.
I heard it several reports in TV, regardless, if they were reprimanded it was for a good reason, they took an opportunity v for a win from WU.

#22373 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
AND BESIDES!! The whistle was blown which means the play was OVER knee down or not.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22374 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
ESPN and the Pac-12 said his knee appeared to have lightly touched the top of the turf but never hit the ground. BFL & JMW are on crack.

No matter which way you cut it, that was stupid move. 18 seconds on the clock and NO TIMEOUTS you spike the ball. You do not down it, as that is the same as a running play and the clock does not stop. They did not have the luxury of being able to worry about lateral placement of the ball for the FG attempt.

Wisconsin's stupidity cost them the game, not the refs.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22375 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>face it, if not for all the cheating on the Carroll era your program would still be shit, just like in the Hackett era. I have no respect for anyone achieving success through cheating. The ncaa slammed usc for a reason. You said USC would be 11-2 and ucla 7-5 , I bet you $1000 ucla has a better record this year. Come on, your money where your mouth is, POS!!!
"All the cheating?" RB was the only one who received improper benefits.

That 55-19 thrashing of the supposedly #2 team in the country? RB wasn't even our leading rusher that day!

If you had no respect for cheaters, you'd have no respect for Wooden. But you're a hypocrite and that's your team. So, it's OK.

You're in denial.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22376 Sep 17, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
I'm hoping they get back on track!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22377 Sep 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe for you, but let us candidly ask the tolerating husband... HaHa
Don't worry Hon, we are very happy. We have a lovely and educated family. No USC for our last child. Strictly Ivy League and applying to St. Andrews. Her match schools are schools like Northwestern. She has brains and beauty. And a very kind heart. Very proud of all f our children. They have become successful in all if their fields.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 314,711
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr VetnorsGate 1,548,884
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web