UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22326 Sep 16, 2013
FANFARE

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#22327 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Steelers-Bengals about to kickoff. Enjoying some Ole Smoky before the boss gets home!
Not really sure who to root for. Love Troy, but know a complete asshole who's a big Steelers fan.
Think I'll just sit back and watch what happens!!
Ah! Fanfar for the Common Man being played as the colors come out! LOVE that song!!
Mister Trojan, am I missing something here? You and Brewski sign a friendship agreement or something ;)

Now if you and Lifer could patch things up, well that would be a joyous celebration for all on Topix who love gayety and playing fair ;)

Go Bruins, we have a reputation for playing fair!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22328 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Steelers-Bengals about to kickoff. Enjoying some Ole Smoky before the boss gets home!

Not really sure who to root for. Love Troy, but know a complete asshole who's a big Steelers fan.

Ah! Fanfar for the Common Man being played as the colors come out! LOVE that song!!
The Boss. PW!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22329 Sep 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boss. PW!
And not afraid to admit it. She deserves a medal for putting up with me!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22330 Sep 16, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Trojan, am I missing something here? You and Brewski sign a friendship agreement or something ;)
Now if you and Lifer could patch things up, well that would be a joyous celebration for all on Topix who love gayety and playing fair ;)
Go Bruins, we have a reputation for playing fair!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...when people are reasonable with me, I'm reasonable with them.

Have a good evening!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22331 Sep 16, 2013
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you have in the meantime, a couple of glasses of wine?
Yeah , I think the early start really did hurt....I think if they start that game at 11 , Nebraska kills um !
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22332 Sep 16, 2013
I think the only thing Kiffen did wrong this year was not announce a QB far enough ahead.....everything is solved now and great again at SC , yeeep - ahhhhhhh.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22333 Sep 16, 2013
Besides, Pete, the music to which I referred above prompted me to pull up a full version of Copland's "Fanfare for the Common Man" and turn down the TV as I watch the game.

This, in turn, led to my pulling up Dvorak's "New World Symphony". Hard to hate when listening to beautiful music.

Music calms the savage beast.:-)
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22334 Sep 16, 2013
All that gloom and doom stuff u guys (ucla honks)were feeding us for no reason!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22335 Sep 16, 2013
You almost had me believing it!, lol

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22336 Sep 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
What paper, please?
USA today web site

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...

Westwood

#22337 Sep 16, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah , I think the early start really did hurt....I think if they start that game at 11 , Nebraska kills um !
BTW Fool they DID start at 11 Nebraska time.... what a FOOL

I predict , Ucla gets cornholed , in Lincoln!
any predictions this weekend Nostradamus ???

Westwood

#22338 Sep 16, 2013
see the awhole fight on is out of on probation again, sad.

Westwood

#22339 Sep 16, 2013
All that gloom and doom stuff u guys (ucla honks)were feeding us for no reason!
watch any games on the internet this weekend LMFAO

Westwood

#22340 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Steelers-Bengals about to kickoff. Enjoying some Ole Smoky before the boss gets home!
Cinn got a good team since they got rid of CP. Steelers over the hill.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22341 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
And not afraid to admit it. She deserves a medal for putting up with me!
PW!

LOL!

Real men go to work!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22342 Sep 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
PW!
LOL!
Real men go to work!
As if you've ever done any work that didn't require being on either your back or your knees!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22343 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you've ever done any work that didn't require being on either your back or your knees!
Hon I'm working raising kids and for heavens sake I'm a published author.

PW! LOL!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22344 Sep 16, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon I'm working raising kids and for heavens sake I'm a published author.
PW! LOL!
Face it, you're nothing but trash. A real lady would never insult a man because he ADORES his woman.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#22345 Sep 16, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't get screwed. The QB was an idiot. It's happened before; It'll happen again.
He set the ball down. That is NOT how you down a play, esp. when you have no timeouts left. That was essentially a fumble. The ball should have gone to the Sun Devils.
He was lucky the ending now looks like a time management issue rather than flat out stupidity for setting the ball down. It's VERY rare, but that play is used and an o-lineman picks it up to run with it! He shouldn't get a pass because his intention was to end the play. The game is played and officiated based on what is done, not what you intended to do. Just MHO.
Wasn't it just last year (maybe the year before) when the Cal QB had a similar brain fart? I forget who they were playing.
wrong, he put a knee down, snd there were 15 seconds remaining. ASU should have been called for delay of game for laying on the ball for 8 second and the stupid ref should be fired for not calling the Penalty and for holding the ball for 5 seconds instead of putting the ball down, and killing the clock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,115,461
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 24 min none_of_the_above 1,129
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 228,589
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr Michele 345
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 hr Brian_G 305,850
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE