UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
20,861 - 20,880 of 26,727 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
HaHaHaHa - well that hag Wolfie should know a thing or two about the latter. Of course back in her days, she "serviced" the U.S. military at Pearl Harbor and not football players... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I like your picks but don't think Cal will get past OSU. As you say, "for what it's worth", here are my picks:
UCLA 34 - Nebraska 29
USC 20 - BC 7
Oregon 52 - Tenn 27
Bama 24 - Texas A&M 17
Ohio St 31 - Cal 16
This is a huge game for us! Might crack the Top Ten if we win and the East Coast media gives us a little love!
Go Bruins!
Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So does Paris Hilton, but that doesnt change the fact that she is still a SLUT... HaHa
USC TROJANS - TIME TO FIGHT ON IS NOW
RAINSOAKED WARRIORS - DESPERATE LAST STOP FOR NORM CHOW
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.

What rock you've been living under! LOL!

I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know my history you momona hag:
1 - You may have been born into Island money, but you still are a ghetto pidgin tita
2 - USC was founded by an American board of trustees who secured a donated land grant - Robert Maclay Widney, a Judge; Ozro W. Childs, a horticulturist; former California governor John G. Downey; and Isaias W. Hellman, a philanthropist.
Quit talking out your uneducated, punaHOE/pidgin @ss... HaHa
The only ghetto I've ever seen is USC. Watts riots...remember those?

No Hon, go read the missionaries as USC was founded as a religious schools. Go learn your history.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa
Sure you have a heart?

CRY ON!

Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

But, if I'm ever really desperate AND DRUNK, maybe I'll stop by Wolfie. This is your work address right?

1000 Wild Horse Canyon Drive, Sparks, Nevada 89434

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.
What rock you've been living under! LOL!
I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
Translation: You have a fag cook your fat-filled meals to stuff your momona face because you are too lazy. Why? Cuz you suckered your husband into it by giving him head every night when he still thought you may have been hot but now you are too old and lazy to do anything with your mouth but chatterbox and stuff it with food. Thank your husband for sticking by you, because HE can afford it!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have a heart?
CRY ON!
Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you look ignorant.
As if YOU'RE anyone to tell people they look ignorant! LOL!!!

Thinking BC +15 meant they were favored! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
EXACTLY!! Too stupid to know that players getting on each other to step it up is a good thing.

She's such a dumbass.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa
Hon my Dad passed when I was 11. Go choke!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Hon I wouldn't worry about Norm. I'd be worried about USC. If BC beats your ass...they will be fighting in the locker room.

Hawaii was. 106. USC was #24. Who's crying now baby?

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Bruin Nation wrote:
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...
No one wants the job. They've been looking already. To much damage control. The ord has been out all week. And Jack Del Rio said F NO.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

tought we would be talking football by now, guess I was wrong, so much hate on this string, Kind of sad.

GO BRUINS, beat the huskers

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow!!! check this out guys, USC is the #3 ranked team in this Poll. http://harveysbottomten.blogspot.com/2013/09/...

“Long Season Ahead”

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
CT, will usc be 10-2 as u predicted?
Who you kidding? You're just rubbing salt in the wound. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••