UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22070 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I got your balls in my hand!
Fantasizing about your past I see... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22071 Sep 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Bitch, you couldn't pay me enough money for the privilege of touching my balls.
And look who's calling who classy, with regard to name calling. LOL!! What a hypocritical piece of trash.
In Hawaii, she would be what they call "Pidgin". Sort of equivalent to a redneck on the mainland!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22072 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>In Hawaii, she would be what they call "Pidgin". Sort of equivalent to a redneck on the mainland!
No. "Redneck" would be too kind for her. She's just trash.

She is always the one to start with the name calling. She's done it with you, me, Matt from Columbus and Big Dan. Probably others on other threads, too.

She proves the old adage about not being able to buy class, because as wealthy as she claims to be, she doesn't have any.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22073 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>she
She??...Wait a minute...A woman in a MANS forum?!!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#22075 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well with your old profession in mind, I am sure that you touching mens balls and keeping it up for the best of them was your forte... after all, before you latched on to your husbands $$$, it was your sole source of income... HaHa
What would that be? You know nothing fool.

You need to go back to your Brazil and make sure they can pull off the Olympics. Good GAWd 4 different heads in 3 years.

I come from a family who has a large business in Hawaii for more then 110 years,

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22077 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Fantasizing about your past I see... HaHa
But USC Trojans have DEFLATED balls.

LOL!

CRY ON TROJANS!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22078 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>In Hawaii, she would be what they call "Pidgin". Sort of equivalent to a redneck on the mainland!
Hon, I'm a Punahou girl. No pidegen there. Did you know Punahou missionaries founded USC?

Ignorant fool. Go learn some history.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22079 Sep 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
She is always the one to start with the name calling. She's done it with you, me, Matt from Columbus and Big Dan. Probably others on other threads, too.
She proves the old adage about not being able to buy class, because as wealthy as she claims to be, she doesn't have any.
Really trash?

Cop hater, abuser.where does it end. Big bully. I'm not afraid of you. I'd meet you anytime.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22080 Sep 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>She??...Wait a minute...A woman in a MANS forum?!!
Men's forum. Really? Idiot.fastest growing market in college football Hon is WOMEN!

CRY ON TROJANS!

How was that meeting the players had without Lame Kiffen? LOL!

Beaten mentally and physically.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#22081 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>She??...Wait a minute...A woman in a MANS forum?!!
She's about as much of a "lady" as Chaz Bono. ROTFLMAO!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22082 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nebraska defense not so good. Keep the faith baby!
Thanks! I do figure we will get our points, but I know their QB (Martinez) can take it all the way himself on almost any play.

Nebraska feels we snuck in a victory or them last year in the Rose Bowl, so they would like nothing more than to avenge that loss. Their house can really rock but I do have faith in our kids!

Go Bruins!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22083 Sep 11, 2013

San Fernando Valley

#22084 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
for whats it's worth:
UCLA 38_Nebraska 24
USC 27_BC 12
Oregon 45_Tenn 13
Bama 41_Texas A&M 24
Possible Upset:
Cal over Ohio St
BN, I like your picks but don't think Cal will get past OSU. As you say, "for what it's worth", here are my picks:

UCLA 34 - Nebraska 29
USC 20 - BC 7
Oregon 52 - Tenn 27
Bama 24 - Texas A&M 17
Ohio St 31 - Cal 16

This is a huge game for us! Might crack the Top Ten if we win and the East Coast media gives us a little love!

Go Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#22085 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
9/11 a somber day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Px5YcOeQB4IXX
We have a huge 12' x 18' American flag at my work that normally waves in the wind well over the roof of the building.

Brings a tear to my eye seeing it at half staff, windless, and limp today :(

AMERICA - We Will Never Forget!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#22086 Sep 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I do figure we will get our points, but I know their QB (Martinez) can take it all the way himself on almost any play.
Nebraska feels we snuck in a victory or them last year in the Rose Bowl, so they would like nothing more than to avenge that loss. Their house can really rock but I do have faith in our kids!
Go Bruins!
Their defense sucks. Not good. Go look at their stats.

Good luck this weekend.

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22087 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from a family who has a large business in Hawaii for more then 110 years!
So does Paris Hilton, but that doesnt change the fact that she is still a SLUT... HaHa

USC TROJANS - TIME TO FIGHT ON IS NOW
RAINSOAKED WARRIORS - DESPERATE LAST STOP FOR NORM CHOW
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22088 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Men's forum. Really? Idiot.fastest growing market in college football Hon is WOMEN!
The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!

The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22089 Sep 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa - Good one! Shows that being born into it certainly does not guarantee class. I bet even in her youth, she always had to settle for the second picking of "johns" on the streetcorner!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22090 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, I'm a Punahou girl. No pidegen there. Did you know Punahou missionaries founded USC?
Ignorant fool. Go learn some history.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
I know my history you momona hag:
1 - You may have been born into Island money, but you still are a ghetto pidgin tita
2 - USC was founded by an American board of trustees who secured a donated land grant - Robert Maclay Widney, a Judge; Ozro W. Childs, a horticulturist; former California governor John G. Downey; and Isaias W. Hellman, a philanthropist.

Quit talking out your uneducated, punaHOE/pidgin @ss... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#22091 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
HaHaHaHa - well that hag Wolfie should know a thing or two about the latter. Of course back in her days, she "serviced" the U.S. military at Pearl Harbor and not football players... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 307,057
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 5 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 17 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web