UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33192 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22084 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
for whats it's worth:
UCLA 38_Nebraska 24
USC 27_BC 12
Oregon 45_Tenn 13
Bama 41_Texas A&M 24
Possible Upset:
Cal over Ohio St
BN, I like your picks but don't think Cal will get past OSU. As you say, "for what it's worth", here are my picks:

UCLA 34 - Nebraska 29
USC 20 - BC 7
Oregon 52 - Tenn 27
Bama 24 - Texas A&M 17
Ohio St 31 - Cal 16

This is a huge game for us! Might crack the Top Ten if we win and the East Coast media gives us a little love!

Go Bruins!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22085 Sep 11, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
9/11 a somber day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Px5YcOeQB4IXX
We have a huge 12' x 18' American flag at my work that normally waves in the wind well over the roof of the building.

Brings a tear to my eye seeing it at half staff, windless, and limp today :(

AMERICA - We Will Never Forget!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22086 Sep 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I do figure we will get our points, but I know their QB (Martinez) can take it all the way himself on almost any play.
Nebraska feels we snuck in a victory or them last year in the Rose Bowl, so they would like nothing more than to avenge that loss. Their house can really rock but I do have faith in our kids!
Go Bruins!
Their defense sucks. Not good. Go look at their stats.

Good luck this weekend.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22087 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from a family who has a large business in Hawaii for more then 110 years!
So does Paris Hilton, but that doesnt change the fact that she is still a SLUT... HaHa

USC TROJANS - TIME TO FIGHT ON IS NOW
RAINSOAKED WARRIORS - DESPERATE LAST STOP FOR NORM CHOW
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22088 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Men's forum. Really? Idiot.fastest growing market in college football Hon is WOMEN!
The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!

The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22089 Sep 11, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. "Redneck" would be too kind for her. She's just trash.
She is always the one to start with the name calling. She's done it with you, me, Matt from Columbus and Big Dan. Probably others on other threads, too.
She proves the old adage about not being able to buy class, because as wealthy as she claims to be, she doesn't have any.
HaHa - Good one! Shows that being born into it certainly does not guarantee class. I bet even in her youth, she always had to settle for the second picking of "johns" on the streetcorner!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22090 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, I'm a Punahou girl. No pidegen there. Did you know Punahou missionaries founded USC?
Ignorant fool. Go learn some history.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
I know my history you momona hag:
1 - You may have been born into Island money, but you still are a ghetto pidgin tita
2 - USC was founded by an American board of trustees who secured a donated land grant - Robert Maclay Widney, a Judge; Ozro W. Childs, a horticulturist; former California governor John G. Downey; and Isaias W. Hellman, a philanthropist.

Quit talking out your uneducated, punaHOE/pidgin @ss... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22091 Sep 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
HaHaHaHa - well that hag Wolfie should know a thing or two about the latter. Of course back in her days, she "serviced" the U.S. military at Pearl Harbor and not football players... HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22092 Sep 11, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I like your picks but don't think Cal will get past OSU. As you say, "for what it's worth", here are my picks:
UCLA 34 - Nebraska 29
USC 20 - BC 7
Oregon 52 - Tenn 27
Bama 24 - Texas A&M 17
Ohio St 31 - Cal 16
This is a huge game for us! Might crack the Top Ten if we win and the East Coast media gives us a little love!
Go Bruins!
Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22093 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>So does Paris Hilton, but that doesnt change the fact that she is still a SLUT... HaHa
USC TROJANS - TIME TO FIGHT ON IS NOW
RAINSOAKED WARRIORS - DESPERATE LAST STOP FOR NORM CHOW
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22095 Sep 11, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>The only market Women be long in is the grocery store , and thats just so she can prepare dinner for the man while he's watching a football game!
The fastest thing growing in FB is the number of BJ jobs players and coaches are receiving from the whores!
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.

What rock you've been living under! LOL!

I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22096 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know my history you momona hag:
1 - You may have been born into Island money, but you still are a ghetto pidgin tita
2 - USC was founded by an American board of trustees who secured a donated land grant - Robert Maclay Widney, a Judge; Ozro W. Childs, a horticulturist; former California governor John G. Downey; and Isaias W. Hellman, a philanthropist.
Quit talking out your uneducated, punaHOE/pidgin @ss... HaHa
The only ghetto I've ever seen is USC. Watts riots...remember those?

No Hon, go read the missionaries as USC was founded as a religious schools. Go learn your history.

CRY ON TROJANS!

CRY ON!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22097 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Wow (clutching my heart), Bruise In actually thinks the Trojans will win a game? What happened, you run out of Hate USC kool aid... HaHa
Sure you have a heart?

CRY ON!

Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22098 Sep 11, 2013
But, if I'm ever really desperate AND DRUNK, maybe I'll stop by Wolfie. This is your work address right?

1000 Wild Horse Canyon Drive, Sparks, Nevada 89434

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22099 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon, she's an incredible business woman. She has built a multi billion dollar empire. Why is she a slut? It a man sleeps with lots of women he's touted as a real man. No double standards. Makes you look ignorant.
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
You would think that after attention-whoring around for about a decade of worthlessness, things would finally pay off with her daddy constantly funneling enough money over to fulfill whatever her idiotic need were. It would figure YOU would admire HER... Nuff said!!! HaHa

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22100 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah...well when men get back to work and off their ass, we are 52 percent of the work force.
What rock you've been living under! LOL!
I have a male chef when I don't want to cook. Why? Cause I can AFFORD it!
CRY ON TROJANS!
CRY ON!
Translation: You have a fag cook your fat-filled meals to stuff your momona face because you are too lazy. Why? Cuz you suckered your husband into it by giving him head every night when he still thought you may have been hot but now you are too old and lazy to do anything with your mouth but chatterbox and stuff it with food. Thank your husband for sticking by you, because HE can afford it!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#22101 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have a heart?
CRY ON!
Hey how was that secret team meeting with no Coaches. Your boys ate bruised and battered.
How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22102 Sep 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you look ignorant.
As if YOU'RE anyone to tell people they look ignorant! LOL!!!

Thinking BC +15 meant they were favored! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22103 Sep 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>How is Norm doing with his 0-2 Rainsoaked Warriors? They are so hopeless, their players would never even think of having a bonding meeting. Why? Because they already know the inevitable: Norm Chow doesnt have the fortitude as a head coach and the Hawaii football team is considered second tier at best... HaHa
EXACTLY!! Too stupid to know that players getting on each other to step it up is a good thing.

She's such a dumbass.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22104 Sep 11, 2013
now its starting, who's USC's next coach? I'm for a 10 yr extension for CLK:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/rams-coach-fishe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,549,346
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr weaponX 314,719
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web