UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32756 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#22017 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
USC was favored by 15.
Actually it was 15 1/2
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22018 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey douche bag, go climb back under your rock!
CRY ON!
CRY ON!
No crying here. Just laughing at your inability to read! LOL!!

Only one who cries with virtually every post is YOU! Whether you know it or not, it shows every time!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#22019 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bruins -4.5 with an over under at 70 for the Nebraska game. 9 am start, I see Mimosos in my future.
I must say I am not thrilled with the start time! This will be a real gut-check of a game for us!

Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22020 Sep 10, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I must say I am not thrilled with the start time! This will be a real gut-check of a game for us!
Yeah , get all the disclaimers out there,first!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22021 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>dude, what planet are you on?
Planet Vegas....where I make money!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22022 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
USC was favored by 15.
Thats a bad line , I'm surprized Vegas screwed up like that.
It should have been like WSU - 3 1/2 ......How can you favor a team by 15 that can't even score 15 points?!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22023 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No crying here. Just laughing at your inability to read! LOL!!
Only one who cries with virtually every post is YOU! Whether you know it or not, it shows every time!!
You'll be crying douche bag, cop hater.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22024 Sep 10, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I must say I am not thrilled with the start time! This will be a real gut-check of a game for us!
Go Bruins!
Nebraska defense not so good. Keep the faith baby!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22025 Sep 10, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Maybe the colder the better to jolt the bad memory of a pathetic home opening performance out of his TrOJan head!
Heh heh heh heh heh
LOL Brew In!

They are a terrible fan base. Heck, even Peye Carroll's daughter changed her license plate on her maroon jag. So funny. What happened to all the Trojan flags in South Bay? Replaced by UCLA flags. Not kidding.very interesting.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22026 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Bruins -4.5 with an over under at 70 for the Nebraska game. 9 am start, I see Mimosos in my future.
Enjoy. Nebraska is overrated.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22027 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most fools do.
You must know as you're the biggest fool!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#22028 Sep 10, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a bad line , I'm surprized Vegas screwed up like that.
It should have been like WSU - 3 1/2 ......How can you favor a team by 15 that can't even score 15 points?!
Boston College +15 vs USC

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22029 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
USC was favored by 15.
BN, I was on fore Saturday of 11 bets I placed I won in 10 of them. I bet first half on all the games, and rolled over by winnings to the second half. In the ND Michigan I made $220 and another $220 in the USC WSU game on all the other bets I went more conservative putting down $25 winning $40 and rolling them over and getting $75.00 after each game, I walked away with about $800.00 that day...I was like "damn!!! I shoulda gone more aggresive, but it was okay...but going 10-1 was freaking awesome. The only game I lost was in the first half of the Texas BYU game.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#22030 Sep 10, 2013
**fire

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#22031 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22032 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
unless a team(BC) can get minus points....there's no way SC can cover!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22033 Sep 10, 2013
About the only way SC could cover,is if BC gets caught for 4 safety's and SC holds them scoreless!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22034 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>BN, I was on fore Saturday of 11 bets I placed I won in 10 of them. I bet first half on all the games, and rolled over by winnings to the second half. In the ND Michigan I made $220 and another $220 in the USC WSU game on all the other bets I went more conservative putting down $25 winning $40 and rolling them over and getting $75.00 after each game, I walked away with about $800.00 that day...I was like "damn!!! I shoulda gone more aggresive, but it was okay...but going 10-1 was freaking awesome. The only game I lost was in the first half of the Texas BYU game.
Sure you went 10 and 1 , BFL , just like when you bowled that 300 game , then you woke up and one pin was still standing!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#22035 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Ahahahahahahaaaaaaaa , then go bet the game ,'limp pricker'!....easy money right?!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#22037 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
OMG! The bimbo is too stupid to realize that means USC is favored by 15. ROTFLMAO!!!

It's actually 14 now, but still hilarious!! She's such an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Well Well 1,497,797
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Heretic 11,024
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr ThomasA 313,383
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Thu Worker 289
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Feb 21 TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Feb 21 waaasssuuup 258,484
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web