UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32407 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21976 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Can weAll just get along?(I've always wanted to say that. Ehe ehe ehe)
I hear ya! But using a young man's blood to try and push your agenda?! Disgusting.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21977 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya! But using a young man's blood to try and push your agenda?! Disgusting.
ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21978 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.
ya think?
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21979 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ib think it's just a simple misunderstanding.
Perhaps.

It's a new day. Let's move on.

Beat the Eagles!

Beat the Cornhuskers!!(I can't lie, though. I'm happy either way.)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21980 Sep 10, 2013

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21981 Sep 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>No flight from his Trojan. We FIGHT ON, although I sure didnt see that Saturday. I spent Sunday at the beach letting the waves pound the memory of this offensive (lack of) performance from my head...
Why can't take the loss? Beach my ass it was cold at the beach on Saturday. Fing liar.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21982 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you still think USC will be 10-2?
LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21983 Sep 10, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am right here Rob and being more of a man then our USC offense was. Our defense I must say I am happy with. But come this time next week, lets see who has a better record between us.
They SUCK. A safety and two point conversion from the #106 team.

You guys have been exposed!!!!

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21984 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my usc prediction was usc being4-0 before going 3-6 the rest of the way, but watching them in their home opener not so sure they can more than 5 games this year. Colorado, and Boston college might be the only guaranteed wins this year.
Hawaii - win
Boston College -win
Cal - win (maybe)
Colorado - win
Utah - win (maybe)
Notre Dame - loss
Utah St.- loss
Stanford -loss
Oregon State - loss
Arizona - loss
ASU - loss
UCLA -loss
WSU - loss
Sorry think BC can take this one. Have you watched any of their games?

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21985 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU were the one who claimed because LK hasn't been able to own up to his shortcomings, he wouldn't have been there the way Mora was. That is not strecthing anything.
You don't know why Mora spent the day with the family & other kids at the high school. MAYBE it was because he knew cameras would be there and it would look good to recruits.
Yeah, sounds outlandish. Byut no more than you claiming to know how LK would have handled the situation.
You're an idiot. Mora and the TEAM were there because they ARE a team. Unlike the Trojans.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21986 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not laughing any harder than we have about UCLA football over the past FOURTEEN years. ROFLMAO!!
Yours will be much more shortlived. 3 years, maybe 4.
As I've stated, enjoy it while it lasts. Only way to keep us down was to tie one arm behind our back.
I'm laughing harder!

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21987 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lane is as good as gone.
10M to buy out the contracts.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21988 Sep 10, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. What's funnier is you talking smack after one semi decent season...less than 2 years removed from a 50-0 bitch slapping! Hardly good ol' days, unless you're a complete idiot.
Expect your this year. UCLA has an angel in heaven helping them now.

“Long Season Ahead”

Lakewood, CA

#21989 Sep 10, 2013
To the Bruin fans and family. My heartfelt condolences and sympathy. The way your team and Coach pulled together is amazing. Your team now has an angel in heaven who will lead them to many victories. God bless all f the Bruin Nation.

#21990 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry think BC can take this one. Have you watched any of their games?
yes, I saw them play on saturday, their offense is very slow, and the OLine is not that good. I think of USC scores 2 TDs, that is all they will need to win.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21991 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Mora and the TEAM were there because they ARE a team. Unlike the Trojans.
Learn how to read, you freakin' bimbo. That post was merely in line with what someone was trying to claim about LK, when he has no idea how LK would have handled the situation.

Dang, you're stupid.

#21992 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
To the Bruin fans and family. My heartfelt condolences and sympathy. The way your team and Coach pulled together is amazing. Your team now has an angel in heaven who will lead them to many victories. God bless all f the Bruin Nation.
thanks Wolfie, I hope they guys are prepared for the Nebraska game, it's gotta to be tough.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21993 Sep 10, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing harder!
Most fools do.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#21994 Sep 10, 2013
Condolences to the Pasquale & Bruin families on their loss.

Congrats to Wazzu on their victory. I hope they go undefeated the rest of the way, take a little bit of the sting off. Not much, but just a little.

CLK better figure out an offense that works quick, otherwise he'll be having to figure out where his next job will be at.

FTFO!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#21995 Sep 10, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiffins a loser and blames everyone but himself, even fired his own father to save his sorry arse, Mora's a class act.
Actually, firing Monte seems to have worked. The defense is playing quite well, Pendergast seems to being a good job. Now he should fire the offensive coordinator and get somebody that can call plays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,434,112
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 311,930
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe Fortuna 257,171
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Earthling-1 10,136
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web