UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21946 Sep 9, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am right here Rob and being more of a man then our USC offense was. Our defense I must say I am happy with. But come this time next week, lets see who has a better record between us.
my usc prediction was usc being4-0 before going 3-6 the rest of the way, but watching them in their home opener not so sure they can more than 5 games this year. Colorado, and Boston college might be the only guaranteed wins this year.
Hawaii - win
Boston College -win
Cal - win (maybe)
Colorado - win
Utah - win (maybe)
Notre Dame - loss
Utah St.- loss
Stanford -loss
Oregon State - loss
Arizona - loss
ASU - loss
UCLA -loss
WSU - loss
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21947 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't think he would, Kiffins the 1st one to throw someone/anyone under the bus instead of manning up to his own short commings. he's done it time and time again. It's a lack of character.
so we agree to disagree
So, Pascuale's death was Mora's fault! That's what your post would suggest!!!

Because that's the only way your assessment makes sense...suggesting that LK has never taken responsbility for his shot commings (sic). Therefore, you claim to know that he would not have been there if this had happened to a USC player.

Yes, we'll certainly have to agree to disagree on this one. Because I don't think Mora is responsible for Pascuale's death.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21948 Sep 9, 2013
short

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21949 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my usc prediction was usc being4-0 before going 3-6 the rest of the way, but watching them in their home opener not so sure they can more than 5 games this year. Colorado, and Boston college might be the only guaranteed wins this year.
Hawaii - win
Boston College -win
Cal - win (maybe)
Colorado - win
Utah - win (maybe)
Notre Dame - loss
Utah St.- loss
Stanford -loss
Oregon State - loss
Arizona - loss
ASU - loss
UCLA -loss
WSU - loss
BC looked pretty good saturday, that game is not a lock.

Westwood

#21950 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Pascuale's death was Mora's fault! That's what your post would suggest!!!
Because that's the only way your assessment makes sense...suggesting that LK has never taken responsbility for his shot commings (sic). Therefore, you claim to know that he would not have been there if this had happened to a USC player.
Yes, we'll certainly have to agree to disagree on this one. Because I don't think Mora is responsible for Pascuale's death.
Mora's fault???, what you smoking Bro.???
That's a real stretch, but what ever helps your argument, I see it with you when responding to BFL all the time.
I was talking about LK's lack of overall character.
But I expect you trojans to defend your coach, In fact I say extend his contract, that would make EVERYONE in So Cal happy

BTW funniest moments of sats game Besides USC's play and Kiffings play calling was........'Fire Kiffin",'Fire Kiffin" ,'Fire Kiffin"

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21951 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my usc prediction was usc being4-0 before going 3-6 the rest of the way, but watching them in their home opener not so sure they can more than 5 games this year. Colorado, and Boston college might be the only guaranteed wins this year.
Hawaii - win
Boston College -win
Cal - win (maybe)
Colorado - win
Utah - win (maybe)
Notre Dame - loss
Utah St.- loss
Stanford -loss
Oregon State - loss
Arizona - loss
ASU - loss
UCLA -loss
WSU - loss
Well I am actually hoping they edge out 6 wins this year so (like BN said) maybe they will keep Lame around for a couple more years.

Of course if they are to keep losing and he be like to die, let him do so and decrease the SC surplus population.

Heh heh heh
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21952 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Mora's fault???, what you smoking Bro.???
That's a real stretch, but what ever helps your argument, I see it with you when responding to BFL all the time.
I was talking about LK's lack of overall character.
But I expect you trojans to defend your coach, In fact I say extend his contract, that would make EVERYONE in So Cal happy
BTW funniest moments of sats game Besides USC's play and Kiffings play calling was........'Fire Kiffin",'Fire Kiffin" ,'Fire Kiffin"
YOU were the one who claimed because LK hasn't been able to own up to his shortcomings, he wouldn't have been there the way Mora was. That is not strecthing anything.

You don't know why Mora spent the day with the family & other kids at the high school. MAYBE it was because he knew cameras would be there and it would look good to recruits.

Yeah, sounds outlandish. Byut no more than you claiming to know how LK would have handled the situation.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21953 Sep 9, 2013
stretching

Westwood

#21954 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21955 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Great actor! Should help recruiting.

Hey, just following your lead.

Westwood

#21956 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Great actor! Should help recruiting.
Hey, just following your lead.
Now I see why BFL thinks your such a dyck, really dude????, don't take the wooping saturday so bad, there's more to follow
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21957 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I see why BFL thinks your such a dyck, really dude????, don't take the wooping saturday so bad, there's more to follow
As if you're one to talk! Trying to claim you know how LK would act if a player of his were killed!!

And taking advantage of this kid's death to promulgate hate against USC. Yeah, you're a REAL class act! LOL!!!

If you're aligning yourself with that delusional fool, knock yourself out!

No worries about "more to follow". Enjoy it while it lasts. Having one arm tied behind our back was the only way FUCLA was going to be competitive with USC.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21958 Sep 9, 2013
Too foolish to know you're the one who has taken this here.

Your bs about how LK would handle this is almost as bad as someone saying something such as, "Good. One less Bruin!" (about Pascuale)

YES, that is how stupid you look trying to claim you have ANY idea how LK would handle the death of one of his players.

Classless.

Westwood

#21959 Sep 9, 2013
"But it hasnít been just this game. This is part of a longer term trend for USC under Kiffin. The Trojans have scored just five offensive touchdowns in their last four games. USC hasnít scored a point in a third quarter since the Arizona State game of last season. It is averaging 9 points per game in its last three home games. The Trojans have lost six of their last eight games."

LMFAO

#21960 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BC looked pretty good saturday, that game is not a lock.
watched the gsm3, and BC offense looks too slow, and their OL allowed too much penetration, usc defense is gonna them alive.

#21961 Sep 9, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well I am actually hoping they edge out 6 wins this year so (like BN said) maybe they will keep Lame around for a couple more years.
Of course if they are to keep losing and he be like to die, let him do so and decrease the SC surplus population.
Heh heh heh
lane is as good as gone.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21962 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
"But it hasnít been just this game. This is part of a longer term trend for USC under Kiffin. The Trojans have scored just five offensive touchdowns in their last four games. USC hasnít scored a point in a third quarter since the Arizona State game of last season. It is averaging 9 points per game in its last three home games. The Trojans have lost six of their last eight games."
LMFAO
You're not laughing any harder than we have about UCLA football over the past FOURTEEN years. ROFLMAO!!

Yours will be much more shortlived. 3 years, maybe 4.

As I've stated, enjoy it while it lasts. Only way to keep us down was to tie one arm behind our back.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21963 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> watched the gsm3, and BC offense looks too slow, and their OL allowed too much penetration, usc defense is gonna them alive.
For the sake of us in the stands, I hope it cools down.

But for the game, I guess I should hope it stays warm. With a noon kickoff, might be a slight (VERY slight) advantage for us against a team from Boston.

Westwood

#21964 Sep 9, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>lane is as good as gone.
If Pattie doesn't act quickly he might be gone also. Trojan alum have little patience.

Westwood

#21965 Sep 9, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not laughing any harder than we have about UCLA football over the past FOURTEEN years. ROFLMAO!!
Yours will be much more shortlived. 3 years, maybe 4.
As I've stated, enjoy it while it lasts. Only way to keep us down was to tie one arm behind our back.
How funny 2 games into the season and your talking about the "good old days" LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristineM 228,558
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 56 min RoxLo 1,115,129
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,849
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr PieceMaker 342
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr dont drink the ko... 1,108
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 16 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE