UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
20,701 - 20,720 of 26,978 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler Your Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Get your sh*t together BN, USC is and will ALWAYS be only the University of Southern California!
You can call that other team:
South Carolina
The Gamecocks
Cocks
or overrated...
but not USC!!!
> BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Whew! Coach Artie gasping for breath, after hilarious laughter reading CT's hysterical post. Southern Cal is a regional school in California, while the "real" USC is the University of South Carolina ... a school that represents the whole state of South Carolina.

Coach Artie does give kudos to that regional California school in LA, overrated Southern Cal, for upholding one of their "Time Honored Traditions" ... losing to one of the worst CFB teams in the Pac-12, Washington State. Ahhh, Trajon Tradition ... Gotta love it!!!

Coach Artie's QUESTION of the DAY: Do you think the Trajons will fall from #25 to completely out of the TOP-25 this week, after losing at home to <hehehe> Washington State? Come on, Washington State??? Please excuse The Coach as he kicks the front door open and runs outside...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!
>:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>USC = Gateway ticket to the NFL is what it means!
USC - FTFO
> Only if they can carry a clipboard, and, walk and chew gum at the same time! LMAO!!!
>:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
Hey Chosen Traveler, do you still think USC will be 10-2? 2-10 is more likely, I thought they would go 7-6 but after watching them last, 5-8 might be more likely. Cal, and Colorado are the only sure wins on USC's schedule.
> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
>:/

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
let's give him 3 days, he may G ave booked another trip to Brazil...as he usually does after a usc loss.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

My condolences to the Pasquale family and the Bruins.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Whewww , that was close .
Kiffen better start having these guys better prepared for these lesser teams - you can't keep relying on talent alone to pull them out.
Uh you DO know USC LOST, no one pulled anything out. Kiffins LOST EVERYWHERE HE'S BEEN, Time for a 10 year extension :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>let's give him 3 days, he may G ave booked another trip to Brazil...as he usually does after a usc loss.
> One way ticket this time?
>;)

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Trojan wrote:
My condolences to the Pasquale family and the Bruins.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story...
Coach Mora spent most of the day with the family, Class act.
I'll take Mora over Kiffin ANY DAY !!

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Whewww , that was close .
Kiffen better start having these guys better prepared for these lesser teams - you can't keep relying on talent alone to pull them out.
"that was close " Did You think your boys pulled it out?? what a fool
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Coach Mora spent most of the day with the family, Class act.
I'll take Mora over Kiffin ANY DAY !!
As if you know LK wouldn't have done the same thing. You have no idea.

Amazing that you would use this incident to try and slam USC or LK. I'd expect that from some fans. But this surprised me a bit.

Still doesn't change the fact that I will be praying for him & his family this evening. RIP, Nick.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, BFL ... should we call the LAPD and file a "Missing Person Report" on CT, or, do we have to wait 24 hours? That poor boy might be leaning on the tip of one of those shiny Trajon swords, contemplating Hari Cari.
Awfully quiet on the TrOJan ghetto front!

CT = Cricket Timer

Like BFL said, another trip to Brazil for sure! A flight to Rio was probably booked late Saturday night!

Heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
Thoughts and prayers go out to the family of a fellow UCLA Bruins!

May you RIP young man, you left us way too soon!!!

:(

Westwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you know LK wouldn't have done the same thing. You have no idea.
Amazing that you would use this incident to try and slam USC or LK. I'd expect that from some fans. But this surprised me a bit.
Still doesn't change the fact that I will be praying for him & his family this evening. RIP, Nick.
No I don't think he would, Kiffins the 1st one to throw someone/anyone under the bus instead of manning up to his own short commings. he's done it time and time again. It's a lack of character.
so we agree to disagree

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate being right sometimes.
Beat the Eagles!!
Extremely disappointed with our offensive production and solely relying on TM to run the ball 35 times and try to carry the load. LK has to take the blame for that!

I must say I have not seem a worse Trojan performance since I was in high school and attended a couple of the games at the Coliseum back in 2000 while we floundered under Hackett.

I know we are still limited by the sanctions, but I expected more ingenuity by now for LK
USC FART

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Awfully quiet on the TrOJan ghetto front!
CT = Cricket Timer
Like BFL said, another trip to Brazil for sure! A flight to Rio was probably booked late Saturday night!
Heh heh heh heh heh
We at USC Fart (USC Fans against rude trojans) are ashamed and embarrassed for UCLA to have roguish fans like "Brew In" and "Bruin Nation"...When you lowly Bruins can dominate College football like Mighty SC for nearly a century then you may have the right to gloat, so until then enjoy your short ride of success.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Awfully quiet on the TrOJan ghetto front!
CT = Cricket Timer
Heh heh heh heh heh
No flight from his Trojan. We FIGHT ON, although I sure didnt see that Saturday. I spent Sunday at the beach letting the waves pound the memory of this offensive (lack of) performance from my head...

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>let's give him 3 days, he may G ave booked another trip to Brazil...as he usually does after a usc loss.
I am right here Rob and being more of a man then our USC offense was. Our defense I must say I am happy with. But come this time next week, lets see who has a better record between us.

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am right here Rob and being more of a man then our USC offense was. Our defense I must say I am happy with. But come this time next week, lets see who has a better record between us.
you still think USC will be 10-2?

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

USC FART wrote:
<quoted text>
We at USC Fart (USC Fans against rude trojans) are ashamed and embarrassed for UCLA to have roguish fans like "Brew In" and "Bruin Nation"...When you lowly Bruins can dominate College football like Mighty SC for nearly a century then you may have the right to gloat, so until then enjoy your short ride of success.
Why would you be ashamed of us? That makes about as much sense as CT saying the Trojans would go 10-2!

Oh and yes I am enjoying how your horrific TrOJan play has finally slapped the lips shut of all these arrogant USC fans I work with.

Your team played so poorly that my whiny co-workers couldn’t even come up with the typical SC excuses for losing like the ref missed the call, we got jipped, the sun got in our eyes, etc!

Heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,096,681
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr CunningLinguist 225,723
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 305,398
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana 3 hr Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning 3 hr Mike Williams 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••