UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21819 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA talk about a F A I L !!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21820 Aug 30, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Yeah , pretty much what I expected , looking great from the get , prepared pretty much to perfection.
Obviously big things are on the way this year now... Yeah , ahhhhh
Not sure how big but thats a great showing against a good club and everybody better look out - this is not last year.
What in the hell are you talking about? are you on the right thread? what sport are you talking about?
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21821 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? are you on the right thread? what sport are you talking about?
What???, whataya mean ' what I'm I talking about?!'...30-13 blowout job , pfft....did you not get the morning paper?!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21822 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? are you on the right thread? what sport are you talking about?
Probably still hung over from gulping down all that alcohol in the first half nervously watching his TrOJans finally stumble their way to a win!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21823 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>What???, whataya mean ' what I'm I talking about?!'...30-13 blowout job , pfft....did you not get the morning paper?!
Oh you actually were speaking in a delusional stupor about your team's performance against Hawaii. Wow, how the boys from Troy have lowered their arrogant standards! Heh heh heh heh

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21824 Aug 30, 2013
<quoted text>What???, whataya mean ' what I'm I talking about?!'...30-13 blowout job , pfft....did you not get the morning paper?!
sc was favored by 22.5 you call 30 to 13 a blow out?,
the oddsmakers see it 35.5 to 30 Hawaii Sparky, once again sc fails to beat the spread, LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21825 Aug 30, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Hey USC fans, where are you, your team did win after all! Heh heh heh heh
Better hope your boys do the same against Nevada!

Way to go Trojans!! BEAT THE COUGARS!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21826 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah , pretty much what I expected , looking great from the get , prepared pretty much to perfection.
Obviously big things are on the way this year now... Yeah , ahhhhh
Not sure how big but thats a great showing against a good club and everybody better look out - this is not last year.
Some fools are gonna look at it as a loss based on the spread. As if a last minute TD against several non-starters,(not all 2nd string, but some), is that big of a deal. Our starters held their offense to 3 points! And we're supposed to be cutting our wrists over this game?! LOL!!

Without our best running back, our best WR looking rusty because he had been out of practice for a few weeks and one idiot claiming he was going to miss several games and was going to REQUIRE SURGERY BASED ON HER INSIDE SOURCES! ROTFMAO!!!!

I still say 8-5. Not bad for still having one arm tied behind our back.

There's no clear cut dominant team in the South division. We'll be right there, competing with ASU & UCLA.

Let's see how the haters' team does against the Wolf Pack. Accoding to some of them it won't be a win, unless they cover the 21.

For the sake of the conference, I wish them the best!! BEAT THE WOLF PACK!!

GO TROJANS! BEAT THE COUGARS!!

“Life is short. Live it”

Since: Apr 10

Nebraska

#21827 Aug 30, 2013
Hi all. Just got tickets for UCLA VS. Nebraska. It was a great game last year(even though we lost) Hope it is another good one again this year.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21828 Aug 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some fools are gonna look at it as a loss based on the spread. As if a last minute TD against several non-starters,(not all 2nd string, but some), is that big of a deal. Our starters held their offense to 3 points! And we're supposed to be cutting our wrists over this game?! LOL!!
Without our best running back, our best WR looking rusty because he had been out of practice for a few weeks and one idiot claiming he was going to miss several games and was going to REQUIRE SURGERY BASED ON HER INSIDE SOURCES! ROTFMAO!!!!
There's no clear cut dominant team in the South division. We'll be right there, competing with ASU & UCLA.
Let's see how the haters' team does against the Wolf Pack. Accoding to some of them it won't be a win, unless they cover the 21.
did you YOU ALSO forget usc ALSO scored a TD in the last minute? Lmfao

#21829 Aug 30, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you ain't taking about me! I posted earlier "a win is a win" your offense scored ONE offensive TD in 59 minutes - against Hawaii!! Hawaii have the ball up 3 times in the red zone...4 picks, and 2 dripped picks by their defense and still lost by only 17 Lmao

#21830 Aug 30, 2013
-RUSH- wrote:
Hi all. Just got tickets for UCLA VS. Nebraska. It was a great game last year(even though we lost) Hope it is another good one again this year.
congrats!! It will be a great game for sure!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21832 Aug 31, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you loud and clear....JUST WIN BABY!......let Vegas worry about who covers .
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21833 Aug 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc was favored by 22.5 you call 30 to 13 a blow out?,
the oddsmakers see it 35.5 to 30 Hawaii Sparky, once again sc fails to beat the spread, LMFAO
So its the spread that counts now ,huh?
Actually , I kinda like the concept.
It makes me sick how these power houses hook up 55pt under dogs to roll over in the preseason.
It would be great to watch what other wise is unwatchable ,if they had to beat the 55 spread!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21834 Aug 31, 2013
<quoted text>So its the spread that counts now ,huh?
Actually , I kinda like the concept.
It makes me sick how these power houses hook up 55pt under dogs to roll over in the preseason.
It would be great to watch what other wise is unwatchable ,if they had to beat the 55 spread!
The "Spread" evens the field for bettors, whether you beat the spread a win is a win, but also an indication on the team playing to their expectations, & IMHO sc hasn't play to their expectations in years.
GO BRUINS.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21835 Aug 31, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>your boy did good Wolfie! I kept an eye on him the whole game. A win is a win, but truthfuly? usc is not looking very good at all, their defense looked good, but considering the Hawaii QB played a horrible game, giving the ball away, on several occassions - literally!!
Hawaii is the 106 team. What gift Hawaii gave to the PAC 12 was exposing all of their weaknesses.

Yah I agree about Graham but he needs to get his game legs on. At least all of our non conference games are against ranked teams. USC has to play 106 team in the nation. Can't wait for the UCLA beating of USC.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21836 Aug 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I did not get to see the game because of the dumbass Time Warner/CBS conflict BS, but I watched the highlights ---- or should I say mediocre-lights! Heh heh heh heh
From what I saw, I think we are inclined to lean towards the reason they are using two QB's is because neither has shown them enough ability to be a clear-cut starter! Where I do worry a bit for us though, is if Hundley were to go down. Haven't seen enough of Rick's kid Jerry to know anything about him.
Go Bruins! Beat the Wolfpack!
It was on pay per view on TWC.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21837 Aug 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>JMW, your team certainly has nothing to be ashamed of. They beat the spread and it sounds like they played tough defense!
Oh, I hope you put out an ABS on CT so you can have some of your big local friends "chaperone" him around! We wouldn't want him acting like a fool and getting hurt over there, now would we :)
I'm just so proud of my boy. The safety and 2 point conversion at the end was his FU!

We exposed their weakness for all the PAC 12.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21838 Aug 31, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
USC players have no lasting power in the NFL.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21839 Aug 31, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you actually were speaking in a delusional stupor about your team's performance against Hawaii. Wow, how the boys from Troy have lowered their arrogant standards! Heh heh heh heh
We heard they had a fight in the locker room after the Hawaii game. LMAO! Can't wait to hear from FAT mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Archie Bunker 1,110,936
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min CunningLinguist 227,696
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 305,669
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr broombroom 200,977
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••