UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 20 comments on the Sep 13, 2010, Whittier Daily News story titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21798 Aug 29, 2013
Hope PPPryck is doing OK in the Twin Towers..........NOT!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21799 Aug 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I was addressing your claim that he would be unsuccessful with his attempts at getting some Hawaiian poon.
Your quote does more to prove what a ho Nicole was, than what kind of person Marcus was.
According to Faye Resnick: "Nicole stopped suddenly, bent down and picked up a chunk of driftwood. She held it out in front of her and said,'This is the size of Marcus Allen.'"
Cry On! Cheaters calling others cheaters! Gotta love it!!
My quote/acknowledgement of arrogant Trojan machismo and cheating certainly has nothing to do with “on-field” play in this case! Heh heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#21800 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Hope PPPryck is doing OK in the Twin Towers..........NOT!!!!
The season is HERE!!! The trolls had their summer flings, now it is time for them to step aside and make way for the REAL football fans! LOL

Go Bruins!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21801 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ah sitting her with a glass of Cab,(thats right @ 333 pm)watching the SC/NC game, 4 day weekend ahead. LIFE IS RIGHT once again !!!
Great suggestion! Think I'll join you.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21802 Aug 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Great suggestion! Think I'll join you.
Salute my trojan brother!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21803 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Salute my trojan brother!
Salud!(since I'm enjoying a very nice malbec-tempranillo blend from Argentina)

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21804 Aug 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Salud!(since I'm enjoying a very nice malbec-tempranillo blend from Argentina)
Nice blend.

Me? a very nice Cab from Washington, "Raise By Wolfs"

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21805 Aug 29, 2013
NC's giving SC a battle
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21806 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
NC's giving SC a battle
Gotta switch to Utah now, since we play both of them. But I'll keep an eye on that one.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21807 Aug 29, 2013
5 to 3 Hawaii, CT has just shyt his pants.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#21809 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Did you see my boys big hit to Lee? What happened to that blow out game?

“I LOST A BET, SO I HAD TO GROW”

Since: Aug 09

THIS MUSTACHE. HAHA (WEIRDO)

#21810 Aug 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
your boy did good Wolfie! I kept an eye on him the whole game. A win is a win, but truthfuly? usc is not looking very good at all, their defense looked good, but considering the Hawaii QB played a horrible game, giving the ball away, on several occassions - literally!!

San Fernando Valley

#21811 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>your boy did good Wolfie! I kept an eye on him the whole game. A win is a win, but truthfuly? usc is not looking very good at all, their defense looked good, but considering the Hawaii QB played a horrible game, giving the ball away, on several occassions - literally!!
I did not get to see the game because of the dumbass Time Warner/CBS conflict BS, but I watched the highlights ---- or should I say mediocre-lights! Heh heh heh heh

From what I saw, I think we are inclined to lean towards the reason they are using two QB's is because neither has shown them enough ability to be a clear-cut starter! Where I do worry a bit for us though, is if Hundley were to go down. Haven't seen enough of Rick's kid Jerry to know anything about him.

Go Bruins! Beat the Wolfpack!

San Fernando Valley

#21812 Aug 30, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
JMW, your team certainly has nothing to be ashamed of. They beat the spread and it sounds like they played tough defense!

Oh, I hope you put out an ABS on CT so you can have some of your big local friends "chaperone" him around! We wouldn't want him acting like a fool and getting hurt over there, now would we :)

San Fernando Valley

#21813 Aug 30, 2013
Meant to say APB not ABS. I guess when I mention CT, I can't help thinking BS! Heh heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#21814 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oops! What will all his imaginary lady-friends think! LOL

Go Bruins! Beat the Wolfpack!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21815 Aug 30, 2013

San Fernando Valley

#21816 Aug 30, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Well he still might have a few possibilities. Maybe someone else needs a clipboard holder!

Any Trojans out there care to chime in? This forum seems coincidently void of them today. Hey SUC fans, where are you, your team did win after all! Heh heh heh heh

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21817 Aug 30, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well he still might have a few possibilities. Maybe someone else needs a clipboard holder!
Any Trojans out there care to chime in? This forum seems coincidently void of them today. Hey SUC fans, where are you, your team did win after all! Heh heh heh heh
he was 3 of 10, with 2 Picks and QB rating of ZERO, didn't know that was even possible.
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21818 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah , pretty much what I expected , looking great from the get , prepared pretty much to perfection.
Obviously big things are on the way this year now... Yeah , ahhhhh
Not sure how big but thats a great showing against a good club and everybody better look out - this is not last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Patrick 1,219,832
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 238,016
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 17 min share your story 81
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr State the Obvious 309,669
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Earthling-1 5,295
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Apr 19 UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
More from around the web