UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21778 Aug 28, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
CT signing off! See everyone Wednesday when I get back from Hawaii and the Trojans are 1-0!
FIGHT ON
What no internet in Hawaii?
GO BRUINS
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21779 Aug 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
What no internet in Hawaii?
GO BRUINS
Has nothing to do with whether or not there's internet.

If you go Hawaii and spend your time chatting with us, you need help!!:-P

BEAT THE WARRIORS!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21780 Aug 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Has nothing to do with whether or not there's internet.
If you go Hawaii and spend your time chatting with us, you need help!!:-P
BEAT THE WARRIORS!!
More like we will probably be too busy dodging a bunch of irritated fathers, brothers, boyfriends, and even husbands in his arrogant, unsuccessful attempt at nabbing some Hawaiian poon!

The season looms near!!!!!!!
Go Bruins!

San Fernando Valley

#21781 Aug 28, 2013
he (we)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21782 Aug 28, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>More like we will probably be too busy dodging a bunch of irritated fathers, brothers, boyfriends, and even husbands in his arrogant, unsuccessful attempt at nabbing some Hawaiian poon!
As Gretzy said, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!"

Go get 'em, CT!!

Westwood

#21783 Aug 28, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get 'em, CT!!
Willing to offer up your daughter to someone with CT's morals & attitude? just asking.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21784 Aug 28, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Willing to offer up your daughter to someone with CT's morals & attitude? just asking.
Don't know enough about him to make an informed assessment.

I'm sure as hell not going to be dumb enough to base it on message board posts, esp. on a sports thread. LOL!!

BEAT THE WARRIORS!!

Westwood

#21785 Aug 29, 2013
someone please define student athlete,
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/se...
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21786 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
did you expect anything different?

San Fernando Valley

#21787 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Wow... you friggin' got me!

San Fernando Valley

#21788 Aug 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get 'em, CT!!
Why use an athlete of a different sorts and just stick with the USC family and stay within the tradition of that Trojan machismo?

How about Marcus Allen for example: "O.J. was my best friend but I did Nicole first chance I got"! Once a Trojan, always a Trojan! Heh heh heh heh heh

Cheat On!!!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#21789 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
I have no problem with that. He's already done the bulk of his coursework and needs only 3 units to graduate. Some guys can't even graduate within the entire 5 years they give them! He plotted his coursework out and set this up this way, he's earned it. Basically it works out like this:

He needs x amount of units to graduate, let's say 128 units.
He has 10 semesters in which to complete it. If you include Summers, he's got 15 semesters. Most guys that have NFL aspirations won't use their final semester as they prepare for the Combine, so he's down to 14. Let's also say he doesn't take any classes the Summer before his 1st year, so now he's down to 13. 128/13 = 9.8, so he has to average 10.7 units per semester. Full time minimum is usually 9-12 units, most undergrads average about 12-16 units (since they usually try to complete their degree in 4 years). So he takes 12 units in the Fall of every year, 16 in the Spring, and 3-4 units over the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Summer semesters. He now rolls into his 5th year summer at 122-124 units. He has the Summer and Fall semesters to complete 4-6 units. He could have gone with the bare minimum all this time, but he'd be nowhere near graduating. I congratulate the guy for putting himself in that situation. He's going to enjoy his last semester as a college student. He earned it.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#21790 Aug 29, 2013
TYPO:

...He has to average 9.8...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21791 Aug 29, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Why use an athlete of a different sorts and just stick with the USC family and stay within the tradition of that Trojan machismo?
How about Marcus Allen for example: "O.J. was my best friend but I did Nicole first chance I got"! Once a Trojan, always a Trojan! Heh heh heh heh heh
Cheat On!!!
Because I was addressing your claim that he would be unsuccessful with his attempts at getting some Hawaiian poon.

Your quote does more to prove what a ho Nicole was, than what kind of person Marcus was.

According to Faye Resnick: "Nicole stopped suddenly, bent down and picked up a chunk of driftwood. She held it out in front of her and said,'This is the size of Marcus Allen.'"

Cry On! Cheaters calling others cheaters! Gotta love it!!

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#21792 Aug 29, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know enough about him to make an informed assessment.
I'm sure as hell not going to be dumb enough to base it on message board posts, esp. on a sports thread. LOL!!
BEAT THE WARRIORS!!
I will bite my tongue.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21793 Aug 29, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I will bite my tongue.
LOL!!

Good luck against Nevada!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21794 Aug 29, 2013
College football has officially started!! Woo-hoo!!

Westwood

#21795 Aug 29, 2013
Ah sitting her with a glass of Cab,(thats right @ 333 pm)watching the SC/NC game, 4 day weekend ahead. LIFE IS RIGHT once again !!!

Westwood

#21796 Aug 29, 2013
I heard that George Farmer tore his ACL this week, a red shirt season, feel bad for the kid, his College career has realy been a bust so far. Great kid

Westwood

#21797 Aug 29, 2013
really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,110,499
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min zach 305,689
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr number four 227,880
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr mix an match 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••