UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21746 Aug 25, 2013
Mattie signs another contract! People can laugh all they want.$500K for holding a clipboard.

I wonder how much THEY make. LOL!!

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21747 Aug 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Mattie signs another contract! People can laugh all they want.$500K for holding a clipboard.
I wonder how much THEY make. LOL!!
Nobody holds the clip board or water bottle better than the "ball room dancer, bar none. Something all trojans s/b proud of, cause we all know its all about the $$$.

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21748 Aug 25, 2013
Fight On Water Boy..... next to Mattie your my squeeze

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21749 Aug 26, 2013
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK !!!!!!!!

Nice !!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21750 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK !!!!!!!!
Nice !!
Gotta love it!!

Let's all hope & pray that no matter what the results are in the win-loss columns, we don't see another Devon Walker type of injury.

GO TROJANS!! GO PAC!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21751 Aug 26, 2013
SEC baby all the way

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21752 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
May your boyfriend/partner be okay...as for you, well....may you never return to this thread.
That TROLL can't stay away, we should be so lucky.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21753 Aug 26, 2013
Okay Trojan. ..I do aapologize for you thinking I'm a hater. ..ib have my reasons but apparently u don't see them. I'm willing to keep it civil with you and all Football related if you wish.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21754 Aug 26, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of sad for you TrOJans when you think that a red-shirt Bruin freshman in Hundley had a better year than your 4th year, Hollywood Carroll hand-picked starter who now regrets his decision to continue his life in a blood red and gold uniform and stay at USC for an additional year! Heh heh heh heh
I am sure if I looked into it further (which I won't because it is not even worth the time) I bet in Barkleys TRUE freshman year his stats were better then you (B)ruin QB that season. But since ou mentioned it, you cant compare those stats you claim because Hundley played more then Barkley. But go ahead and keep trying (B)ruins... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21755 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay Trojan...I do aapologize for you thinking I'm a hater...ib have my reasons but apparently u don't see them. I'm willing to keep it civil with you and all Football related if you wish.
Good job Rob, keep on the football season meds...which any fan knows is beer and pretzels! HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21756 Aug 26, 2013
fight__on wrote:
Fight On Water Boy..... next to Mattie your my squeeze
I thought your partner Pee Pee Pete said you had some medical emergency... HaHa
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#21757 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Okay Trojan...I do aapologize for you thinking I'm a hater...ib have my reasons but apparently u don't see them. I'm willing to keep it civil with you and all Football related if you wish.
Just as I don't feel the need to share the details of why I don't care for LEO's, you don't need to share them with me. I'm sure you have good reason.

Wishing your boys the best and hope both of us represent the conference well, not only in terms of results, but in terms of sportsmanship! Have a great week!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21758 Aug 26, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I don't feel the need to share the details of why I don't care for LEO's, you don't need to share them with me. I'm sure you have good reason.
Wishing your boys the best and hope both of us represent the conference well, not only in terms of results, but in terms of sportsmanship! Have a great week!
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT........College Football bridges all divides.

Go Bruins !!!!!

Go College Football.

San Marino, CA

#21759 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT........College Football bridges all divides.
Go Bruins !!!!!
Go College Football.
Yeah, well dont expect me to break poi bread with the hag... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21760 Aug 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well dont expect me to break poi bread with the hag... HaHa
well somethings you JUST CAN'T CHANGE!
lol
are you ready????

San Marino, CA

#21761 Aug 26, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well somethings you JUST CAN'T CHANGE!
lol
are you ready????
Leaving Wednesday night and planning on a successful Trojan romp of the Islands over Labor Day. I really would rather we stick with BCS conference only opponents on our scheduling, but if we do let a Mid-Major occasionally slide in, I would want it to be where all our USC fans can get a vacation out of it too!!!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND VACATION AT THE SAME TIME

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21762 Aug 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Leaving Wednesday night and planning on a successful Trojan romp of the Islands over Labor Day. I really would rather we stick with BCS conference only opponents on our scheduling, but if we do let a Mid-Major occasionally slide in, I would want it to be where all our USC fans can get a vacation out of it too!!!
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND VACATION AT THE SAME TIME
well it is a nice "road trip"

San Marino, CA

#21763 Aug 27, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
well it is a nice "road trip"
For sure! Sounds like the hag now ominously absent here of late, she is trying to round up all the island girls and hide them away before we Trojan men invade! She better hope none of her nieces are at the Ginza Club. It is almost a given in we Trojans tagging a sweet little wahine over there!!!

San Marino, CA

#21764 Aug 27, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You wont be laughing in two days because the TROJAN ARE COMING!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21765 Aug 28, 2013
Were down to HOURS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,420,087
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristineM 256,607
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr BUZZFEED fan 10,066
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr ThomasA 311,628
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web