UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29852 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21667 Aug 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>For what it is worth, I could give you a few media outlets that have USC finishing first in the Pac12 South.
> What media outlets? MGM Looney Tunes and Rio de Janeiro Tribuna da Imprensa? Coach Artie is impressed ... Oh yeah!!!
>:/

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21668 Aug 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, Rob, Rob…BN likes to try and label me the Spinmaster, but I believe he should re-think calling you the TILTMASTER…HaHa
Like on every commercial that rapidly lists the small, fine print side-effects or disclaimers, I felt it my duty to warn the public of exactly that with regards to your (B)ruin propaganda. Unfortunately for you because of the font limits of Topix the FINEPRINT is in caps and equally as large (and deflating) as your (B)ruin hype:
Go Bruins = IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, GO FOR IT
UCLA's only 1 of 3 schools to appear in post season play in all 3 major sports last year (usc only in 1)
UCLA,
2-time defending PAC-12 Footbsll South-Champions = WINNER ONLY LAST SEASON. THE PREVIOUS SEASON THEY WERE THE PAC 12 SOUTH REPRESENTATIVE BECAUSE USC WHO HAD A BETTER RECORD AND BEAT THEM HEAD-TO-HEAD 50-0 WAS ON PROBATION (HaHa)
UCLA, Defending Pac-12 Basketball Champions = AND THE OTHER THREE PAC 12 TEAMS WHO MADE THE NCAA TOURNAMENT WON THEIR FIRST ROUND GAMES, UCLA LOST, THE ONLY PAC 12 TEAM TO DO SO (GOOD REPRESENTATION CHAMPS - HaHa)
UCLA Defending Pac-12 Baseball Champion = INCORRECT STATEMENT!!! OREGON STATE WON THE PAC 12 WITH A 45-10 RECORD (HaHa)
UCLA Defending Baseball CWS Champions = I WILL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT YOUR TEAMS PLAY WAS SO BORING THAT FILIAS GIRLFRIEND WAS THE MOST EXCITING PART OF THE WHOLE OMAHA SERIES.
UCLA, 109 National Championships = IN THE TWO ALL IMPORTANT REVENUE SPORTS (FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL) ONLY 1 FROM THE 1950s IN FOOTBALL AND YOU HAVE NOT WON A BASKETBALL (YOUR SO-CALLED BREAD AND BUTTER) IN ALMOST 20 YEARS, WHICH LIKE YOU SAY (ALL THAT HOOPLA AND BASKETBALL MYSTIQUE) IS IN THE PAST JUST LIKE MY USC TROJANS FOOTBALL MYSTIQUE (LONG GONE PAST – THANK YOU 6-7 GEORGIA TECH FOR THE BEATING YOU GAVE MY TROJANS IN THE SUN BOWL. THE DISGRACE OF MY TROJANS FALLING FROM #1 TO THE OUTHOUSE. AND COACH ARTIE NOT LETTING ME FORGET IT -HaHa)
UCLA - Champions Made Here = Our New college football power in LA
> Total drivel except for the last five or six lines where you made complete sense!
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21669 Aug 22, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Total drivel except for the last five or six lines where you made complete sense!
>:)
You go Coach! I appreciate how you are the re-write postmaster and I love when you put words in people's mouths that make my Bruins look good ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers! Elevate our status though any means possible!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21670 Aug 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiot has proven at least 3 dozen times he's too stupid to understand the concept of being the runner-up/representative. Simple math (numbers) are too difficult for him to comprehend.
Only a complete idiot would claim having won something after getting their asses handed to them 50-0. So, there you have it! He's an idiot and simply too stupid to grasp it. Gotta feel kind of sorry for him.
Not one Bruin I know in the real world claims to be the 2 time defending champs. But an idiot who has no affiliation with the school? Yeah. ROTFLMAO!!!
50-0 100-0 300-0 it's all a wash! in UCLA's National Trophy room there is also a trophy that reads "2011 Pac-12 South Division Champions" and another that reads "2012 Pac-12 South Division Champions"...now, if USC has one of of those I would love to see it...you APPARENTLY are too stupid to understand that when you are on probation, you can not be considered any type of champion, other than the "cheating" champion, that would be the University of Stupid Cheaters USC. Only delusional fans such as USuCk fans would think they are entitled to the the title "champions" HA!!! do you see Ohio State fans claiming they are the Big-10 Champs?? I sure don't!!! has Matt from Columbus EVER made such a claim, but yoU Stupid Clowns seem to igonore WHY you're on probation. Champions?? HA!!!!!! waaaa waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa :o```` eat crow mouthafackasss!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21671 Aug 22, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>

Not one Bruin I know in the real world claims to be the 2 time defending champs. But an idiot who has no affiliation with the school? Yeah. ROTFLMAO!!!
I don't think you ANY Bruins, what Bruin would want to be associated with a dyck like you??? patheticAss hole!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21672 Aug 22, 2013
168 hrs till College Football

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21673 Aug 22, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Funny jackasss! Dont be jealous because I AM the (Chosen) World Traveler and you cant even make it out of the Valley. I bet a vacation to you packing up the wife and kids and heading up to Oxnard... HaHa
Maybe you need to travel your scrawny a ss over to that overly confused Lame Kitten and try to convince him to finally pick a starter from your monotonous choices!

I seem to recall not too long ago a certain SUC fan spewing crap out about UCLA not having a good enough QB to name as a starter.

Funny how the undersided shoe is now on your foot!!! Heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!

San Fernando Valley

#21674 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Lame, is the perfect name for Lame. I hope he remains the coach at USC for ever...but knowing U of SCum they will offer Jim Mora $10million yr. to switch schools, and of course Jim Mora will tell U of SCum to shove their 5 X the salary paid by UCLA, just like John Savage told U of SCum "I'll keep my $360,000 yr. at UCLA, I don't want your 1.3 million yr. of dirty $$$" LMAO I love it!!!!!! thank you John Savage!!! you see, CT or trOJan, or Mike Garrett, contrary to what you believe, very few want to be trOJans. ROTFFLMFAOL!!!!!
Imagine as little as 5 years ago, SUC being publicly quoted as desiring to hire anyone from UCLA!

That alone could be considered turning the corner!!! Heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#21675 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>50-0 100-0 300-0 it's all a wash! in UCLA's National Trophy room there is also a trophy that reads "2011 Pac-12 South Division Champions" and another that reads "2012 Pac-12 South Division Champions"...now, if USC has one of of those I would love to see it...you APPARENTLY are too stupid to understand that when you are on probation, you can not be considered any type of champion, other than the "cheating" champion, that would be the University of Stupid Cheaters USC. Only delusional fans such as USuCk fans would think they are entitled to the the title "champions" HA!!! do you see Ohio State fans claiming they are the Big-10 Champs?? I sure don't!!! has Matt from Columbus EVER made such a claim, but yoU Stupid Clowns seem to igonore WHY you're on probation. Champions?? HA!!!!!! waaaa waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa :o```` eat crow mouthafackasss!!
Oh now Lifer please, you were doing just fine at first, but then the anger and rage got out of control and you started acting like our Bruin throw back jersey outburst against those nasty Trojans when we jumped up and down like chimps on the middle of the field :(

We are Bruins, not monkeys! Let's show those nasty Trojans that we do not have to stoop that low...well, unless you count the all white uniforms and our 0-50 fanny-waxing we received! But let’s definitely “white-wash” that one :/

Go Bruins! We will take whatever champion name they might want to give us!

West Hollywood, CA

#21676 Aug 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to travel your scrawny a ss over here! Heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
Please Brewski, keep the flirting with Trojans in private! We are trying to project a new, tougher image under Coach Jimmy ;)

Go Bruins! Better back that a ss up Trojans!

San Fernando Valley

#21677 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Isn't that great when we get to the point where we start counting it down in hours!!!

Go Bruins!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#21678 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
That's funny Nation, wasn't that about the same amount of hours it took before the medication kicked in that you used to clear that rash up ;)

Go Bruins! Rash or not, here we come!

West Hollywood, CA

#21679 Aug 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that great when we get to the point where we start counting it down in hours!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Well really Brewski, a more rational thinker would just say 7 days, but DabNabIt, we are Bruins and it is our prerogative to get a little "out there" about this time of year ;)

Go Bruins! Nevada or Bust!

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#21680 Aug 22, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to travel your scrawny a ss over to that overly confused Lame Kitten and try to convince him to finally pick a starter from your monotonous choices!
I seem to recall not too long ago a certain SUC fan spewing crap out about UCLA not having a good enough QB to name as a starter.
Funny how the undersided shoe is now on your foot!!! Heh heh heh heh
Go Bruins!!!
LMAO easily the "post of the week"!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21681 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
168 hrs until Mora shots his wad!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#21682 Aug 22, 2013
can't wait now to see if Mora is really what you bruin cronies cracked him up to be last year....personally , I think he shot his wad last season , and will limp-prick ,his way thru this one!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21683 Aug 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>168 hrs until Mora shots his wad!
This coming from a guy that thinks Lame Kiffin is the next coming of John McKay, LMFAO BTW 38 to 28 ring a bell, hoe bout #1 and ending ghe season 7b & 6 and an asskicking by Baylor, really dude?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#21684 Aug 22, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
can't wait now to see if Mora is really what you bruin cronies cracked him up to be last year....personally , I think he shot his wad last season , and will limp-prick ,his way thru this one!
Worry about your own team, The Bruins will do just fine, BTW any Idea who your stafring QB is? funny shyt
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21685 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think you ANY Bruins, what Bruin would want to be associated with a dyck like you??? patheticAss hole!!
They aren't jerks like you. They are sensible, as are most UCLA alumni.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21686 Aug 22, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>50-0 100-0 300-0 it's all a wash! in UCLA's National Trophy room there is also a trophy that reads "2011 Pac-12 South Division Champions" and another that reads "2012 Pac-12 South Division Champions"...now, if USC has one of of those I would love to see it...you APPARENTLY are too stupid to understand that when you are on probation, you can not be considered any type of champion, other than the "cheating" champion, that would be the University of Stupid Cheaters USC. Only delusional fans such as USuCk fans would think they are entitled to the the title "champions" HA!!! do you see Ohio State fans claiming they are the Big-10 Champs?? I sure don't!!! has Matt from Columbus EVER made such a claim, but yoU Stupid Clowns seem to igonore WHY you're on probation. Champions?? HA!!!!!! waaaa waaaaa waaaaa waaaaaa :o```` eat crow mouthafackasss!!
Nothing said we couldn't win the division, which we did. We were prohibited from post-season play, so they sent the runner-up.

Only a complete idiot, who probably attended his prom with his sister or cousin would try to claim they were the "champion" that year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Quirky 1,263,848
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min thetruth 244,893
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 310,343
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr IBdaMann 6,472
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) 9 hr bernarlyn 33
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
More from around the web