UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Full story: Whittier Daily News

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
Comments
20,401 - 20,420 of 27,015 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Why they still have USC in the top-25 is beyond my comprehension!!! clearly, those writers are living in the past, as are the USC fans on this board, simply delusional!! LMFAO!!!
Lifer, hopefully we Bruins won't be too delusional either in thinking we are going to beat Stanford and Oregon in their stadiums on back-to-back weekends :(

Go Bruins! I will have Mylanta handy for those two weeks!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how bout the AP and The Coaches poll??? Both have UCLA 21st & USC 24th.
I think those polls are realistic for both, but that alone should reaffirm that there is no turning the corner and/or separation of your (B)ruins from the Trojans.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah my boy hopes to take out Lee for the season.
Let's see in 2 weeks.
Oh and your crappy QBs.
Like you think your "boys" are capable! And let's see how many touchdowns our "crappy" QBs will throw against your dysfunctional group...HaHaHaHa
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell even Mr. Kennedy the 20 Million dollar donor is hoping Hawaii game is close to get Haden and Kiffen out of there! Haden doing a terrible job. Look at the terrible problems USC is having by not being compliant with Title IX. Sad.
I think the only way you would say an AD for USC would be doing a good job if it was your own boy Chow at the realm. But then even your jealous hatred for USC still might run too deep... HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, this sounds like a professional hit! Surely you are not stooping to a low-down, dirty, common folk level are you :/
The hags real personality leaks through every so often with her Island ghetto-like mentality! If it wasnt for her husband and his elevated status in society, she would still be on a corner somewhere in Honolulu... HaHa

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>The hags real personality leaks through every so often with her Island ghetto-like mentality! If it wasnt for her husband and his elevated status in society, she would still be on a corner somewhere in Honolulu... HaHa
Please Mister Traveler, Miss Wolfie assures me that those days are gone and better left unsaid ;)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think those polls are realistic for both, but that alone should reaffirm that there is no turning the corner and/or separation of your (B)ruins from the Trojans.
Come on, there's only one Bruin idiot on this thread who thinks that some sort of tremendous separation has occured. He's also stupid enough to ignore the fact we still have one arm tied behind our back. That tends to even things out a bit, for now.

There's another USC hater or two on this thread who would like to think that, too, but the actual Bruins realize we're merely going to be more or less on par with one another.

All I know is, they'd better hope JM sticks around after we get our full roster back or their happy days are going to be short lived. There's a good chance he'll bolt after 2 or 3 years, IF he's as successful as they are hoping he will be.

And the idiot claims WE'RE the delusional ones. What a moron!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think those polls are realistic for both, but that alone should reaffirm that there is no turning the corner and/or separation of your (B)ruins from the Trojans.
That separation took place the day Jim Mora was hired by UCLA. Our freshman class, which ended up #5 in the nation (before Eddie Vanderdoes), is gonna tear the conference up up. When Hundley leaves we have another weapon in Asiantii Woulard who might be ready right now! as we speak!! So as far as the separtion? too late! it's done! we're even keel, and I would go as far as saying we've passed you up...that's right trOJan, regardless of how many wins you have in the past 12 years, it's a whole new ball game baby, it's called #BRUIN REVOLUTION!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, there's only one Bruin idiot on this thread who thinks that some sort of tremendous separation has occured. He's also stupid enough to ignore the fact we still have one arm tied behind our back. That tends to even things out a bit, for now.
There's another USC hater or two on this thread who would like to think that, too, but the actual Bruins realize we're merely going to be more or less on par with one another.
All I know is, they'd better hope JM sticks around after we get our full roster back or their happy days are going to be short lived. There's a good chance he'll bolt after 2 or 3 years, IF he's as successful as they are hoping he will be.
And the idiot claims WE'RE the delusional ones. What a moron!
Nope, JM has spent over 25 years on the NFL, he loves the college game and has said he wants to retire a Bruin. And JM has proven to be a winner and UCLA will never let go of him, if we can help it, shit, I'll even start a fund to keep him, if it came down to money!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, JM has spent over 25 years on the NFL, he loves the college game and has said he wants to retire a Bruin. And JM has proven to be a winner and UCLA will never let go of him, if we can help it, shit, I'll even start a fund to keep him, if it came down to money!
I am with you on that Lifer! We just have to keep Coach Jimmy! His support of the LGBT movement is unsurpassed by any coach, college or NFL :)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL!! 2 wins in 14 years and he wants to pretend a win streak of 1 in a row wipes it all away.

What a moron.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
LOL!! 2 wins in 14 years and he wants to pretend a win streak of 1 in a row wipes it all away.
What a moron.
2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
Good comeback Lifer! I really enjoy how all we Bruins band together at this time of year and trash talk those nasty Trojans, especially now with my LGBT-friendly Coach Jimmy in charge of our fellas ;)

Also like that USuCks trick of the letters you cam up with. It will help me counter those UCLame stickers I see all over town :/

Go Bruins! There's nothing like some Westwood confidence when we have zero losses!

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
Damn, I knew Lifer would go too far and it would only be a matter of time for you nasty Trojans to bring up that 50-0 nightmare :/

Well I guess I can at least be thankful you did not bring up those all white fashion disaster uniforms we sported that day in our attempt to dazzle your team. Talk about a double nightmare :)
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right! Get ready to be bitch slapped not only by ucla but by almost everybody in your schedule, freaking moron. ROTMFFLMFAOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football, it gave us Jim Mora...moron!!! And the last thing, it was pre Mora and pre Hundley era....so long ago it's hard ti even remember who the coach was! Was it Dorell? Ir was it Bob Toledo? Hummmm good questiion!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football,
Yeah, yeah...nice try! And you claim CT is the spinmaster! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football, it gave us Jim Mora...moron!!! And the last thing, it was pre Mora and pre Hundley era....so long ago it's hard ti even remember who the coach was! Was it Dorell? Ir was it Bob Toledo? Hummmm good questiion!!!
Since you don't remember, it was the last guy you thought was going to return UCLA football to what it was under TD. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

We all remember how excited you were when he came.

Idiot.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RAMAH THE RUG MAKER wrote:
<quoted text>Professor Artie my friend, how are you? Ramah hear you say you pulling the rug out from under someone? I Ramah the Rug Maker has special deal on slippery rug. 20% off today, tomorrow, and the day after!
But for you professor, Ramah will make special deal of 25% off 24/7. Ramah has his 15 daughters sewing special carpet. It will levitate and fly away! Let Ramah know if you interested in special carpet.

Allah be with you,
Ramah the Rug Maker
> Uh, thanks Ramah! Does the 25% off special include pictures of your 15 daughters?
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football!!!
Lifer please, now you are just sounding downright Westwood Wacky here :/

Brewski, Nation, and I try so hard to protect you from our adversaries, but when you make comments like this, it reminds me why you wait in the back of the "service" line on hot tub night :(

Go Bruins! At least that game retired our all lily-white uniforms!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,098,789
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min ChristineM 226,065
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr Big Sky 305,423
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••