UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32404 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21615 Aug 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
LOL!! 2 wins in 14 years and he wants to pretend a win streak of 1 in a row wipes it all away.
What a moron.
2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21616 Aug 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21617 Aug 19, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>2 wins in 7 years does not erase what happened, but you can take all those tainted/vacated wins under Peter Carole, and shove them up your ass, that's the PAST. What matters is this moment, and at this moment USuCks!!!! ROTFFLMFAOL
Good comeback Lifer! I really enjoy how all we Bruins band together at this time of year and trash talk those nasty Trojans, especially now with my LGBT-friendly Coach Jimmy in charge of our fellas ;)

Also like that USuCks trick of the letters you cam up with. It will help me counter those UCLame stickers I see all over town :/

Go Bruins! There's nothing like some Westwood confidence when we have zero losses!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21618 Aug 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
Damn, I knew Lifer would go too far and it would only be a matter of time for you nasty Trojans to bring up that 50-0 nightmare :/

Well I guess I can at least be thankful you did not bring up those all white fashion disaster uniforms we sported that day in our attempt to dazzle your team. Talk about a double nightmare :)
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#21619 Aug 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
yeah right! Get ready to be bitch slapped not only by ucla but by almost everybody in your schedule, freaking moron. ROTMFFLMFAOL!!!
Bruin For Life

Van Nuys, CA

#21620 Aug 19, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The 50-0 bitch slapping was not during PC, you moron. As I've stated, win 3 in a 5 year span and you can hoot & holler all you like. Until then, you just look like an idiot. But that's never stopped you before. LOL!!
ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football, it gave us Jim Mora...moron!!! And the last thing, it was pre Mora and pre Hundley era....so long ago it's hard ti even remember who the coach was! Was it Dorell? Ir was it Bob Toledo? Hummmm good questiion!!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21621 Aug 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football,
Yeah, yeah...nice try! And you claim CT is the spinmaster! LOL!!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21622 Aug 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football, it gave us Jim Mora...moron!!! And the last thing, it was pre Mora and pre Hundley era....so long ago it's hard ti even remember who the coach was! Was it Dorell? Ir was it Bob Toledo? Hummmm good questiion!!!
Since you don't remember, it was the last guy you thought was going to return UCLA football to what it was under TD. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

We all remember how excited you were when he came.

Idiot.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#21623 Aug 20, 2013
RAMAH THE RUG MAKER wrote:
<quoted text>Professor Artie my friend, how are you? Ramah hear you say you pulling the rug out from under someone? I Ramah the Rug Maker has special deal on slippery rug. 20% off today, tomorrow, and the day after!
But for you professor, Ramah will make special deal of 25% off 24/7. Ramah has his 15 daughters sewing special carpet. It will levitate and fly away! Let Ramah know if you interested in special carpet.

Allah be with you,
Ramah the Rug Maker
> Uh, thanks Ramah! Does the 25% off special include pictures of your 15 daughters?
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21624 Aug 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football!!!
Lifer please, now you are just sounding downright Westwood Wacky here :/

Brewski, Nation, and I try so hard to protect you from our adversaries, but when you make comments like this, it reminds me why you wait in the back of the "service" line on hot tub night :(

Go Bruins! At least that game retired our all lily-white uniforms!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21625 Aug 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, thanks Ramah! Does the 25% off special include pictures of your 15 daughters?
>:)
Please Professor Artie, no more talk about underage daughters for awhile. Miss Wolfie is already sensitive to all you fellas talking about conquests and pictures :/

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21627 Aug 20, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, there's only one Bruin idiot on this thread who thinks that some sort of tremendous separation has occured. He's also stupid enough to ignore the fact we still have one arm tied behind our back. That tends to even things out a bit, for now.
There's another USC hater or two on this thread who would like to think that, too, but the actual Bruins realize we're merely going to be more or less on par with one another.
All I know is, they'd better hope JM sticks around after we get our full roster back or their happy days are going to be short lived. There's a good chance he'll bolt after 2 or 3 years, IF he's as successful as they are hoping he will be.
And the idiot claims WE'RE the delusional ones. What a moron!
Not that I am into macabre material, but I really wish I had cut out that "monopoly is over" newspaper article by Newheistal so I could have a good laugh! Health experts say laughing is healthy, so with that is might just be worth it to go back over all those (B)ruin posts with phrases like “this is the year” or “you watch what we are going to do”. As for Mora sticking around, he was already offered various jobs once last season ended. I find it amazing these days how high stakes investors are so easy to gamble their money on things that are unproven. You know I can be pretty outspoken, but it would take about 4 National Championships in a row (say like Lady Trojan Water Polo) before I would even think of declaring major separation. Hell, those foolish (B)ruins cant even call themselves Pac12 Champions… HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21628 Aug 20, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Uh, thanks Ramah! Does the 25% off special include pictures of your 15 daughters?
>:)
Sorry (f)Artie, wrong forum. There is a whimsical forum about Legends Of The Swamp on some other non-sports related Topix forum around here. So there were you fit in better... HaHa

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21629 Aug 20, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>topix forum.
Single digits.........9 days till the start of the 2013 season

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21630 Aug 20, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>ih yeah that 50-0 bitch birchslapping? greatest thing that ever happened to UCLA football, it gave us Jim Mora...moron!!! And the last thing, it was pre Mora and pre Hundley era....so long ago it's hard ti even remember who the coach was! Was it Dorell? Ir was it Bob Toledo? Hummmm good questiion!!!
I gotta say this. The Neiheseul kid I give him credit for staying at UCLA. It takes a big person to stay.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21631 Aug 20, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Single digits.........9 days till the start of the 2013 season
Excited!
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#21632 Aug 21, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't remember, it was the last guy you thought was going to return UCLA football to what it was under TD. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
We all remember how excited you were when he came.
Idiot.
I know you think imperfect, but guess what, I'm not.
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#21633 Aug 21, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I am into macabre material, but I really wish I had cut out that "monopoly is over" newspaper article by Newheistal so I could have a good laugh! Health experts say laughing is healthy, so with that is might just be worth it to go back over all those (B)ruin posts with phrases like “this is the year” or “you watch what we are going to do”. As for Mora sticking around, he was already offered various jobs once last season ended. I find it amazing these days how high stakes investors are so easy to gamble their money on things that are unproven. You know I can be pretty outspoken, but it would take about 4 National Championships in a row (say like Lady Trojan Water Polo) before I would even think of declaring major separation. Hell, those foolish (B)ruins cant even call themselves Pac12 Champions… HaHa
since that newspaper, Rick is gone and so is Pete. Rick is not here, but he left some great recruits behind him, among them, a freshman QB that broke almost every UCLA one seasonrecord, and he also left another record breaking RB in Jonathan Franklin. Unlike Jim Mora, Rick Neuheisal had to literally rebuild the program from scratch. And you being a USC fan that thinks logically - sometimes, knows how difficult it is to win in the conference even when you have "one hand tired behind your back" as the moron Trojan likes to post on here making excuses for USC. whether you care to admit it or not - really makes no difference or not, but "the monopoly IS OVER" Rick may be gone but the job has Beeb completed.
Go Bruins!!!
UCLA's only 1 of 3 schools to appear in post season play in all 3 major sports last year (usc only in 1)
UCLA,
2-time defending PAC-12 Footbsll South-Champions!!!
UCLA, Defending Pac-12 Basketball Champions
UCLA Defending Pac-12 Baseball Champion
UCLA Defending Baseball CWS Champions.
UCLA, 109 National Championships
UCLA,#13 ranked University in the world. www.worlduniversity rankings.com

UCLA - Champions Made Here.((((((BOOM))))))
Bruin For Life

Fairfield, CA

#21634 Aug 21, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta say this. The Neiheseul kid I give him credit for staying at UCLA. It takes a big person to stay.
and paying his own way. He simply loves UCLA, and no one is about to take his dream away of putting in a Bruin uniform. I think he will end up being a coach eventually, that kid is sharp and really helps out on the field with the QBs.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21635 Aug 21, 2013
Pac 12 preview:(8 days and counting)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pa...

PROJECTED RECORDS

Champion: Stanford

North

•Stanford: 11-1, 8-1
•Oregon: 11-1, 8-1
•Washington: 8-4, 5-4
•Oregon State: 8-4, 5-4
•Washington State: 5-7, 3-6
•California: 4-8, 2-7

South

•UCLA: 8-4, 6-3
•Arizona State: 7-5, 5-4
•USC: 7-5, 5-4
•Utah: 6-6, 3-6
•Arizona: 6-6, 3-6
•Colorado: 3-9, 1-8

FIVE PLAYERS TO WATCH

•WR Marqise Lee, Jr., USC: There is no receiver in college football more dangerous with the ball in his hands, let alone one seemingly always able to get open.
•DT Will Sutton, Sr., Arizona State: Sutton's decision to return was a surprise, as he dominated Pac-12 offensive lines in 2012. Arizona State isn't complaining.
•QB Marcus Mariota, So., Oregon: He was seventh in the nation in passing efficiency, threw for 2,677 yards and ran for 752 yards with 37 total touchdowns.
•RB Ka'Deem Carey, Jr., Arizona: The All-American led the nation in rushing with 1,929 yards and set Arizona season records for rushing yards and rushing touchdowns (23). His offseason, however, was punctuated by an arrest on charges of disorderly contact and assault in an incident involving his pregnant ex-girlfriend. Prosecutors dropped the charges.
•LB Anthony Barr, Sr., UCLA: He recorded 131/2 sacks, good for eighth in the nation, and had 21 1/2 tackles for loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 257,134
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,433,270
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 20 min donaldtrump 10,130
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr zef 311,907
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web