UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21580 Aug 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>and only people that conduct themselves like gang members get harassed by cops for going one mile over the speed limit. Lol
Thanks for showing your complete and utter ignorance. It surprises me not.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21581 Aug 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>I interact with gang members every day. And usc fans as well therefore I csn give an educated opinion, unlike you that only talk out of your ass. Lmao
You're the one who talks out of your ass and are too stupid to see how you contradict yourself.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21582 Aug 17, 2013
Still waiting for you to post ANYTHING that supports your moronic statement about how the ladies and the surfer "intended to hit the cops with their vehicles".

That may be your stupidest post EVER and you've had some pretty stupid posts! In fact, the stupidest on Topix!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21583 Aug 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who talks out of your ass and are too stupid to see how you contradict yourself.
Cop hater.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21585 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
If you guys are talking about the Donner shooting in Torrance. Yes they might have been trigger happy. But...shit happens. It's sad and they will get financially compensated. Helps them to heal.
There was no "Dorner shooting", you freakin' airhead. Those cops fired into two trucks without having ANY CLUE who was in them. They weren't even the same model or color that Dorner was driving. Not to mention there should have at least been a 20-50 year old black as the single occupant/driver of the vehicle. If they could at least say THAT, a person with a brain could understand them unloading. But for now, it's just the morons who excuse their gang banging behavior.

Dorner shooting...what an idiot!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21586 Aug 17, 2013
...black MALE...

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21587 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
North Shore? LMAO!
You would never steal the hearts of a true kana'ka. Are you serious?
Hon I'm trying o be nice to introduce you to some fab folks. Guess you are so afraid, embarrassed, and just a coward you would never meet me. Heck all my RICH nephews have a private jet to come over for the game. We ALL know you are a COWARD now!
If being a coward is not wanting to meet a bunch of old, fat, boring saps who still try to talk a big game and long for glory years past which they were actually really never a part of...yeah then Ima coward... HaHa

USC TROJANS - SHARPENING OUR SWORDS OF THE UPCOMING PILLAGE

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21588 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
If you guys are talking about the Donner shooting in Torrance. Yes they might have been trigger happy. But...shit happens. It's sad and they will get financially compensated. Helps them to heal.
Might be a good idea for the state of Hawaii to put some money aside for all those poor suckers who will be traumatized by witnessing the Trojans putting a whipping on the Rainbow Warriors firsthand. There will need to be some very big compensation available if you locals want to heal from the whooping you are going to get from Mainland USC... HaHa

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#21589 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Who takes SI seriously? People subscribe only to get the swimsuit issue to look at the hot babes that still have sexy, slim figures and are not affected by years of gorging on pork and poi... HaHa

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21590 Aug 17, 2013
Nice to see Vanderdoes in pads and on the field, looking forward to watching him this year.
GO BRUINS !!!!

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#21591 Aug 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Who takes SI seriously? People subscribe only to get the swimsuit issue to look at the hot babes that still have sexy, slim figures and are not affected by years of gorging on pork and poi... HaHa
Well how bout the AP and The Coaches poll??? Both have UCLA 21st & USC 24th.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21592 Aug 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I hate thugs. If you don't like it, you can shove it up your fat ass, same as Slob.
Look you hate cops. Some folks do. I figure you've been I prison or just had a bad experience with law enforcement. If someone had a gun to YOUR head who would rescue you? The cops.

But I can see how life time criminals can hate law enforcement.

How many times have you been in jail?

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21593 Aug 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "Dorner shooting", you freakin' airhead. Those cops fired into two trucks without having ANY CLUE who was in them. They weren't even the same model or color that Dorner was driving. Not to mention there should have at least been a 20-50 year old black as the single occupant/driver of the vehicle. If they could at least say THAT, a person with a brain could understand them unloading. But for now, it's just the morons who excuse their gang banging behavior.
Dorner shooting...what an idiot!
What shooting dumb ass? The Torrance one?

Yah it was twilight they made a mistake and they will pay.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21594 Aug 17, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If being a coward is not wanting to meet a bunch of old, fat, boring saps who still try to talk a big game and long for glory years past which they were actually really never a part of...yeah then Ima coward... HaHa
USC TROJANS - SHARPENING OUR SWORDS OF THE UPCOMING PILLAGE
Yah my boy hopes to take out Lee for the season.

Let's see in 2 weeks.

Oh and your crappy QBs.

Hell even Mr. Kennedy the 20 Million dollar donor is hoping Hawaii game is close to get Haden and Kiffen out of there! Haden doing a terrible job. Look at the terrible problems USC is having by not being compliant with Title IX. Sad.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21595 Aug 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Nice to see Vanderdoes in pads and on the field, looking forward to watching him this year.
GO BRUINS !!!!
Me to. I watched the USC v UCLA game last night. It really was a fantastic game. Even with 3 crappy calls against UCLA. Can't wait for this season.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21596 Aug 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you hate cops. Some folks do. I figure you've been I prison or just had a bad experience with law enforcement. If someone had a gun to YOUR head who would rescue you? The cops.
But I can see how life time criminals can hate law enforcement.
How many times have you been in jail?
Yeah, a bimbo would think that.

And it would take a COMPLETE bimbo to see the Torrance shooting as just a "mistake".

It was proof of what gang bangers they are. Well, to anyone with even half a brain. That's why you don't get it.
bruin for life

Dallas, TX

#21597 Aug 17, 2013
Trojan must be pounding down some serious booze!!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#21602 Aug 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how bout the AP and The Coaches poll??? Both have UCLA 21st & USC 24th.
Why they still have USC in the top-25 is beyond my comprehension!!! clearly, those writers are living in the past, as are the USC fans on this board, simply delusional!! LMFAO!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21603 Aug 19, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
GO BRUINS !!!!
Yes Nation, he looks the part of a ruffian I must say ;)

We really made out with some string pulling to get this lad removed from ineligibility...hooray for us for once :)

Go Bruins! Go Vander does Westwood!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21604 Aug 19, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah my boy hopes to take out Lee for the season.
Let's see in 2 weeks.
Oh and your crappy QBs.
Oh my Miss Wolfie, this sounds like a professional hit! Surely you are not stooping to a low-down, dirty, common folk level are you :/

We bruins do not condone that! Maybe it is good that you are a Hawaii Warrior and not a UCLA Bruin. We have a "nice guy" reputation to keep here.

Go Bruins! We are known for playing fair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,144,542
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Morse 232,033
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Roy the Boy 650
cardinal freshmen 2 hr card 2906 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Allentown 306,602
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,204
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov 25 Mr bobo 145

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE