UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Sep 13, 2010 Read more: Whittier Daily News 29,517
One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more

“WON'T RESPOND TO UNREGISTERED”

Since: Aug 09

POSTER TROLLS INCLUDING trOJan

#21399 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Douche bag. Get a fuc*inf life.
Wolfie, I would never disrespect you in any way shape or form. Sometimes you will see me post without my avatar because I'm using my company's computer and want to keep my private business private from my business and don't want to take any chances. There is only one a$$h ole that I will always disrespect, and that idiot is "Fight On" and all his fake handles such as "PeePeePenis", trojan I will only disrespect when he attacks certain groups or individuals without a reason.

“WON'T RESPOND TO UNREGISTERED”

Since: Aug 09

POSTER TROLLS INCLUDING trOJan

#21400 Aug 12, 2013
^^^so pay no attention to imposter posting as me.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Hemet, CA

#21401 Aug 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie, I would never disrespect you in any way shape or form. Sometimes you will see me post without my avatar because I'm using my company's computer and want to keep my private business private from my business and don't want to take any chances. There is only one a$$h ole that I will always disrespect, and that idiot is "Fight On" and all his fake handles such as "PeePeePenis", trojan I will only disrespect when he attacks certain groups or individuals without a reason.
Sometimes it's just shocking to read the high school age behavior. Thanks for letting me know.

Sick bunch of old fart dudes. Can't wait for mid season.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21402 Aug 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie, I would never disrespect you in any way shape or form. Sometimes you will see me post without my avatar because I'm using my company's computer and want to keep my private business private from my business and don't want to take any chances. There is only one a$$h ole that I will always disrespect, and that idiot is "Fight On" and all his fake handles such as "PeePeePenis", trojan I will only disrespect when he attacks certain groups or individuals without a reason.
Lifer please, with all this shenanigans you are pulling with private posting, public posting, using company time web surfing, changing avatars, you keep getting confused by trying to include us real Bruins in all this Trojan horseplay :/

I must stalwartly reiterate that I am not this "Fight On" or "Bite On" character that in your moment of rage, you and Brewski keep alluding to :(

I assure you I am one "open", attention questing Bruin as to where I only proudly post as myself, in all my exposed glory :)

But I do like the playful little nickname you gave me of “PeePeePenis” though I think like your company private time, we should keep this only between us fellow Bruins ;)

Go Bruins! Our secret is your secret!

West Hollywood, CA

#21403 Aug 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^so pay no attention to imposter posting as me.
Or the fella behind the curtain ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#21404 Aug 12, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> My account was deleted, those a-hole trOJans reported me to topix and topix shut me down again. They did the same thing to MBD that's why he is now BN.
Lifer please, that is one of our biggest discussions (when we actually just talk) at the tub parties! We are to keep our Bruin handles private! In other words, "handle" fellow Bruins with "special care" ;)

I am sure Nation is not happy with you divulging that he is also MBD. Please Lifer, get some control here! Now I have to add loose lips to your list of therapeutic consoling services you should seek:
>Anger
>Gambling
>Turning on friends
>Running off at the mouth

Go Bruins! We are really here to help if you let us!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21406 Aug 12, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>not pee pee pete
Clown...Cooper looks really good.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21409 Aug 12, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>Ya I agree! Nothing more juvenile than a middle aged wanna be, name dropping and belitteling others for not being wealthy and not knowing famous people. How immature and juvenile is that? Go Bruins!
I don't know? Please elaborate. LOL!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21410 Aug 12, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just heard this morning from a reliable source who works at USC for the team he will need surgery. May miss several games.
I never wish injury on a player, well except maybe Barkley in their game last year against the Bruins. I wanted that game at all costs!

SC is relying too heavily on Lee and with him at less than 100%, their marginal QB crew won't know where to lob their passes! Heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#21411 Aug 12, 2013
Sounds like yet another USC pariah! I think we will eventually find out the real story about this guy and my guess is it will be some sort of substance abuse…

Flight On!

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21413 Aug 13, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>...attacks certain groups or individuals without a reason.
I've never done this, you moron. Just because you don't believe there's a reason doesn't mean there isn't one.

Your stupidity is hilarious. Thanks, once again, for the laugh!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#21414 Aug 13, 2013
Of course if this had happened at one of USC's practices, dumbass would be calling the Trojans a bunch of thugs. But since they were Bruins, he'll spin it and claim he likes the "passion & energy". LOL!!

By Chris Foster
August 12, 2013, 11:12 p.m.

UCLA's first practice with full contact was edgy.

Coach Jim Mora ended practice early after an altercation involving wide receiver Devin Lucien escalated, ending with receiver Shaquelle Evans and defensive back Anthony Jefferson needing to be separated.

Mora had the team run for 10 minutes, chewed out those involved in the altercation and lectured the team. He ordered players to huddle and left the field with most of his staff.

West Hollywood, CA

#21415 Aug 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I never wish injury on a player, well except maybe Barkley in their game last year against the Bruins. I wanted that game at all costs!
SC is relying too heavily on Lee and with him at less than 100%, their marginal QB crew won't know where to lob their passes! Heh heh heh
Interesting Brewski, then what do you call the voodoo ritual dance all we Bruins perform at every hot tub party where we chant "A victory for our Bruins will be key if all the Trojans suffer injury" ;)

And what is really neato now is that MBD/Nation has even burned a CD of a rhythmic beat so we can sing karaoke style. Not sure his neighbors or the Manhattan Beach police like it, but DabNabIt we Bruins sure have fun ;)

Go Bruins! Friday nights are the only time we Bruins shine!

West Hollywood, CA

#21416 Aug 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Of course if this had happened at one of USC's practices, dumbass would be calling the Trojans a bunch of thugs. But since they were Bruins, he'll spin it and claim he likes the "passion & energy". LOL!!
By Chris Foster
Coach Jim Mora ended practice early after an altercation involving wide receiver Devin Lucien escalated, ending with receiver Shaquelle Evans and defensive back Anthony Jefferson needing to be separated.
Mora had the team run for 10 minutes, chewed out those involved in the altercation and lectured the team. He ordered players to huddle and left the field with most of his staff.
Yes Mister Trojan, I heard about this :(

I think Coach Jimmy played one of his "UCLA Pride" service announcements right after that to calm the fellas down and bring forth their sensitivity ;)

Go Bruins! Remember gents, our motto is "play fair Bruins"!

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21418 Aug 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
By Chris Foster
Pressure is high. Shit like this happens.

“Long Season Ahead”

Hemet, CA

#21419 Aug 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
Sounds like yet another USC pariah! I think we will eventually find out the real story about this guy and my guess is it will be some sort of substance abuse…
Flight On!
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/story/_/id...
Sad.

San Fernando Valley

#21420 Aug 13, 2013
Trojan wrote:
By Chris Foster
Speaking of spin, I think "passion & energy" were a couple of the adjectives that the TrOJan coaches used (along with tradition) when cops hauled in Ex-SUC running back Charles White when he was running around naked in an Orange County suburb with a trash can lid in his hand.

He was so whacked out on drugs, I think he thought he was that Trojan prince Hector... He was still trying to Fight On! Heh heh heh

San Fernando Valley

#21421 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
What is sad is the traditional lack of discipline the USC athletic program has exuded in their "win forever" attitude without any concerns of the lack of civil development many of their players have failed to possess beyond the college years, as illustrated in their behavior off the playing field…

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21422 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown...Cooper looks really good.
He may be the best we ever had!
Trojan

Pomona, CA

#21423 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressure is high. Shit like this happens.
Thank you, Captain Obvious!

I never stated otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min ACTUALLY 1,216,684
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 237,691
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 309,600
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 5,227
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web