UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34271 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#21421 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
What is sad is the traditional lack of discipline the USC athletic program has exuded in their "win forever" attitude without any concerns of the lack of civil development many of their players have failed to possess beyond the college years, as illustrated in their behavior off the playing field…

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#21422 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown...Cooper looks really good.
He may be the best we ever had!
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#21423 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressure is high. Shit like this happens.
Thank you, Captain Obvious!

I never stated otherwise.
Trojan

Long Beach, CA

#21424 Aug 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of spin, I think "passion & energy" were a couple of the adjectives that the TrOJan coaches used (along with tradition) when cops hauled in Ex-SUC running back Charles White when he was running around naked in an Orange County suburb with a trash can lid in his hand.
He was so whacked out on drugs, I think he thought he was that Trojan prince Hector... He was still trying to Fight On! Heh heh heh
There's no spinning going on here. We both have our share of dumbasses. Yeah, maybe we have a few more, but that's for obvious reasons I've explained many times. But some people can't comprehend it.

16 days to USC football! Can't wait!

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21426 Aug 13, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>What is sad is the traditional lack of discipline the USC athletic program has exuded in their "win forever" attitude without any concerns of the lack of civil development many of their players have failed to possess beyond the college years, as illustrated in their behavior off the playing field…
Look at Sanchez. Seems like his teammates hate him.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Lakewood, CA

#21427 Aug 13, 2013
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>He may be the best we ever had!
Fantastic. A real pleasure to watch.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21428 Aug 13, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text> Ya I agree, it kind of reminds me of the Wooden years. I remember when I was a Sr. At Serra I used to hear of all the cash payoffs made to UCLA BB players. This was told to me by my beloved Kurt who played wr at Serra and UCLA, man he was beautiful...Go Bruins!
Nation please, let's not bring up the Coach Johnny years. What was once our mainstay of championship talk has now been shelved by all the controversy over how we won those championships :/

I'd much rather talk about other Bruin things, mainly hot tubs, or uniform fashions like true blue versus midnight blue ;)

Go Bruins! Go Westside priorities!

West Hollywood, CA

#21429 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pressure is high. Shit like this happens.
Not on a Bruin field it does Miss Wolfie :(

Our Bruins are known for only playing fair ;)

West Hollywood, CA

#21430 Aug 13, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text> Ya I agree! Nothing more juvenile than a middle aged wanna be, name dropping and belitteling others for not being wealthy and not knowing famous people. How immature and juvenile is that? Go Bruins!
Oh my Artie, I do not like starting trouble, especially amongst friends, but some of what you are referring to I believe could be directed towards our Topix Diva Miss Wolfie :/

I for one, believe everything Miss Wolfie says here on Topix! Though there is no way for proving any of our statements forthright, it is careless for you to assume that a lot of us post here for attention and having the need to feel like a "somebody" :/

I think I can speak for Miss Wolfie here when I say we are both offended by your candid remarks :(

West Hollywood, CA

#21432 Aug 13, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Sanchez. Seems like his teammates hate him.
About time somebody does. I am tired of hearing of all his escapades with the ladies and being Mister Eligible Athlete of New York. No wonder why he is supposedly a friend of that other global womanizer CT. Why aren’t these good-looking fellows gay like all my handsome friends. Such a shame :/

Maybe these Trojans need to take a sensitivity course like we offer in Westwood, so they would treat females like ladies and not just more sexual conquests and notches on their masculine belts :/

Go Bruins, Go Warriors! Time for more insightful, and meaningful interaction!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21433 Aug 14, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not going to disown him, but I do think these Bruins on TV or radio are a bunch of pu$$ ies, they don't have the testicular fortitude to tell it like it is. Neuheisel, is either kissing USC's ass, or building them up, so the fall is a painfull one for the trOJans after they get their assed kicked 6 or 7 times this year. Other pu$$ ies include: John Ireland, is always kissing USC's asses on the radio. Another pansie is Don Mclean alwarys praising USC in basketball, even if they suck.
BTW, I will bet you $100 that UCLA will have a better record than USC in 2013 - even if UCLA has a tougher schedule. Put your money where you mouth is.
I have already told you Rob I dont foolishly gamble money around. My investments are sound and I usually do double my return. Injuries to key contributors could always play a factor in swaying a teams record, but as far as USC finishing ahead of your (B)ruins, I would wager for that. Money aside, how about if I lose I leave Topix to the trolls and fools, and if you lose you promise not to logon under different handles for a year. That could be a toughie for you... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21434 Aug 14, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad.
What will be sad is the legacy of Norm Chow post-Trojan era. The (B)ruins and the Rainbow Warriors? Damn Norm, who is your agent? Fire his/her/your ahss... HaHa
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21435 Aug 14, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>...if you lose you promise not to logon under different handles for a year.
Yeah, right! As if any promise from that guy would be worth anything!!

You're too funny, CT!!

15 days, Baby!!

San Marino, CA

#21437 Aug 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right! As if any promise from that guy would be worth anything!!
You're too funny, CT!!
15 days, Baby!!
I know you could not see me, but as I typed that I had the mic and spotlight on me... HaHa

I will be heading over to Hawaii for the extended weekend to see the Trojans besiege the Rainbow Warriors. I think we should be able to rest Lee along with Agholar for this one and work out a few kinks in what should be a scrimmage for us!

F-O
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#21438 Aug 14, 2013
Well, Marqise returned to practice today after suffering a bone bruise. I remember when it happened last week that some bimbo wrote this:

"Just heard this morning from a reliable source who works at USC for the team he will need surgery. May miss several games."

What an idiot.

San Marino, CA

#21439 Aug 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Well, Marqise returned to practice today after suffering a bone bruise. I remember when it happened last week that some bimbo wrote this:
"Just heard this morning from a reliable source who works at USC for the team he will need surgery. May miss several games."
What an idiot.
HaHa - When the hag typed that, she was probably sloshed from sipping on Hawaiian Mai Tais all day with the money solely earned from the blood and sweat of her unfortunate husband. It will be fun watching the Trojans sack her Rainbow Warriors! I may do some sacking myself when I look up her daughter... HaHa

San Marino, CA

#21440 Aug 14, 2013
...if she hasnt ballooned out like her mommy yet

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#21441 Aug 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Of course if this had happened at one of USC's practices, dumbass would be calling the Trojans a bunch of thugs. But since they were Bruins, he'll spin it and claim he likes the "passion & energy". LOL!!
By Chris Foster
August 12, 2013, 11:12 p.m.
UCLA's first practice with full contact was edgy.
Coach Jim Mora ended practice early after an altercation involving wide receiver Devin Lucien escalated, ending with receiver Shaquelle Evans and defensive back Anthony Jefferson needing to be separated.
Mora had the team run for 10 minutes, chewed out those involved in the altercation and lectured the team. He ordered players to huddle and left the field with most of his staff.
bwahahahahahahahaha STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!!!! ROTFFLMFAO!!!

#21442 Aug 14, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never done this, you moron. Just because you don't believe there's a reason doesn't mean there isn't one.
Your stupidity is hilarious. Thanks, once again, for the laugh!
Yah, you effing f**kass, a cop gets killed in a car accident and you're laughing about it, as if HE the one dead is the one that you caught scrwing your wife at Motel-6, what an effing jackass!!

#21443 Aug 14, 2013
You want to laugh your ass off? how about your trOJan boy Joe McKnight making threats to reporters - PUBLICLY!!! now THIS is funny!!!!

Joe McKnight, RB arrested.
http://www.ocregister.com/usc/usc-471528-foot...

typical thug, and a perfect condom! hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min VetnorsGate 1,604,110
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min cpeter1313 317,632
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sun Randy from Wooster 201,882
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Sun It s Weather Not ... 11,574
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
More from around the web